|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(b) To go home.
(c) To leave and go to Japan.
(d) To only come on a tourist visa.
2. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He is young.
(b) He is afraid of the day.
(c) He has a wife and children.
(d) He needs to reconcile with his father.
3. What is significant about the dead man's name?
(a) It only consists of a first name.
(b) It is the same name Sizwe gave Style when he first came into the photograph studio.
(c) It was the name of a friend of Sizwe's father.
(d) It was the name of a friend of Buntu's father.
4. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
(b) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(c) The belief that he is doing his best.
(d) Sizwe's anger at the system.
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Jr.
(b) John Williamson.
(c) Henry Ford Sr.
(d) James T Phillips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
2. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
3. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
5. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)