|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
2. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His phone number.
(b) His mother's phone number.
(c) His address.
(d) His mother's addres.
3. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
(a) That Zola will re-enter the plot.
(b) That Sizwe will find the man's friends.
(c) That Buntu will find the man's friends.
(d) That Sizwe has stolen the dead man's identity.
4. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A snake.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A mouse.
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A scream outside.
(b) Styles falling asleep.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A man yelling from upstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is this story set?
2. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
3. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
4. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
5. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)