|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Earning respect from the community.
(b) Making enough money to feed his family.
(c) Getting his birth certificate.
(d) Getting his work permit.
2. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
(b) He is illuminated by a white light.
(c) He disappears into darkness.
(d) He feels the spirit of his mother.
3. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(b) To work in the mines.
(c) To work as a bellboy.
(d) To work as a taxi driver.
4. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He had forgotten his notes.
(d) He was tired.
5. What does Buntu say he has discovered in the alleyway outside of the bar?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A small child.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A bag of cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
2. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
4. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
5. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)