|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
(a) "Where is he from?"
(b) "What will become of them?"
(c) "Where is his family?"
(d) "Why is there so much trouble everywhere?"
2. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) The same character as Styles.
(b) A black child.
(c) A white child.
(d) A woman.
3. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he is in the hospital.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he has been injured.
(d) That he is alive.
4. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
(a) It snaps from dark to lighter.
(b) It slowly becomes darker.
(c) It gradually becomes angry.
(d) It changes to exhilarated.
5. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To pray for a good picture.
(b) Take two more pictures.
(c) To laugh out loud.
(d) Take a second picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
2. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
3. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
4. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
5. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)