|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He becomes calmer.
(c) He becomes distant.
(d) He becomes angry.
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(b) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(c) In a nervous manner.
(d) Very accurately.
3. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
(a) Go out for a drink.
(b) Take the long way to his house.
(c) Run away to Zambia with him.
(d) Go on a road trip together.
4. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
5. What is significant about the dead man's name?
(a) It was the name of a friend of Sizwe's father.
(b) It only consists of a first name.
(c) It is the same name Sizwe gave Style when he first came into the photograph studio.
(d) It was the name of a friend of Buntu's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
4. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
5. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)