|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To only come on a tourist visa.
(b) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(c) To leave and go to Japan.
(d) To go home.
2. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) The money of the dead man.
(b) Sizwe's passbook.
(c) Sizwe's clothes.
(d) The dead body of the man.
3. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) A memorable one.
(b) The best possible picture.
(c) A black and white one.
(d) The most interesting one.
4. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That Zola is dangerous.
(b) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(c) That he was arrested in a raid.
(d) That he will be arrested soon.
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) James T Phillips.
(b) John Williamson.
(c) Henry Ford Sr.
(d) Henry Ford Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
2. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
3. What job did Styles' father hold?
4. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
5. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)