|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) A job.
(b) His picture taken.
(c) His photo redone.
(d) His receipt honored.
2. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Wilson Woodrow.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) John Kennedy.
3. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
(a) It snaps from dark to lighter.
(b) It changes to exhilarated.
(c) It slowly becomes darker.
(d) It gradually becomes angry.
4. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) The stories do not make sense.
(b) It is basically unexplained.
(c) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(d) The stories seem to be lies.
5. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He refuses to go to that part of town.
(b) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(c) He explains how rich that part of town is.
(d) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
2. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
3. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
4. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
5. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)