|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a church liturgy.
(b) At a baptism.
(c) At a wedding.
(d) At a funeral.
2. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
(a) That they should go back into the bar.
(b) That he wants to have one more drink before leaving.
(c) That they should find prostitutes.
(d) That it's time to go home.
3. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
(a) Out on the street in front of the bar.
(b) In the back alley of the bar.
(c) Outside of Buntu's house.
(d) Outise of Buntu's car.
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His father.
(b) His baby sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
5. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A snake.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
2. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
3. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
4. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
5. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)