|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) They were being punished.
(b) The owner personally requested it.
(c) They volunteered to.
(d) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
2. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That he's a very smart man.
(b) That now he's in real trouble.
(c) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
(d) That he should go undercover.
3. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By private jet.
(b) By limousine.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) In a Nissan car.
4. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To forget it all.
(b) To remember this moment.
(c) To get lost.
(d) To come home.
5. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) A very mean thing to do.
(b) A collaborative effort.
(c) Robbing them of their dreams.
(d) Only understandable.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
2. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
3. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
4. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
5. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)