|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His baby sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
2. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
3. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He acts upset.
(b) He becomes more tense.
(c) He begins to relax.
(d) He begins to act paranoid.
4. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
(a) Does Buntu care about family?
(b) Is this what Buntu would do if HE was dead?
(c) Is Buntu strong enough to carry his own karma?
(d) Would Buntu enjoy dying himself?
5. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
2. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
3. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
4. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
5. What is significant about the dead man's name?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)