|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His daughter.
2. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
(a) He refuses to give it over.
(b) He acts as though he has lost it.
(c) He laughs and hands it over.
(d) He begins to run away from Buntu.
3. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Contact his family.
(b) Work at his house.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Escape the police.
4. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
(a) Mister Banzi.
(b) Ms. Banzi.
(c) Brother Banzi.
(d) Bangin' Banzi.
5. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That he is in the hospital.
(d) That he has been injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
4. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
5. What job did Styles' father hold?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)