|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(a) Too much pain.
2. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Getting his birth certificate.
(b) Getting his work permit.
(c) Making enough money to feed his family.
(d) Earning respect from the community.
3. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
(a) He asks the man his name.
(b) He walks back to the bar.
(c) He gets the man's passbook.
(d) He asks someone to call the police.
4. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) The owner personally requested it.
(b) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(c) They were being punished.
(d) They volunteered to.
5. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) Sizwe's passbook.
(b) The dead body of the man.
(c) The money of the dead man.
(d) Sizwe's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
2. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
3. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
4. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
5. What character is Buntu played by?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)