|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
2. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
(b) That he should go undercover.
(c) That now he's in real trouble.
(d) That he's a very smart man.
3. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) A friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) A customer.
(d) His father.
4. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Report it to the police.
(b) Move it.
(c) Go back to the bar.
(d) Take the passbook,
5. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
Short Answer Questions
1. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
4. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
5. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)