|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A newspaper.
2. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Move it.
(b) Go back to the bar.
(c) Take the passbook,
(d) Report it to the police.
3. What is significant about the dead man's name?
(a) It only consists of a first name.
(b) It is the same name Sizwe gave Style when he first came into the photograph studio.
(c) It was the name of a friend of Sizwe's father.
(d) It was the name of a friend of Buntu's father.
4. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
5. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Getting his birth certificate.
(b) Earning respect from the community.
(c) Getting his work permit.
(d) Making enough money to feed his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
2. In what country is this story set?
3. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
4. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
5. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)