|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That he was arrested in a raid.
(b) That he will be arrested soon.
(c) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(d) That Zola is dangerous.
2. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Taxi driving.
(c) Rickshaw driving.
3. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
4. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) His father.
(b) A customer.
(c) A friend.
(d) His mother.
5. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(b) Church and State.
(c) Muslims and Christians.
(d) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
3. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
4. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
5. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)