|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(b) "...sky of opportunity."
(c) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(d) "...the city of the future."
2. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
(a) By narrating the dream he had that night.
(b) Through narrating his experience to Buntu the next day.
(c) By shouting angrily about his memories of the bar.
(d) By narrating his letter to Noweto.
3. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He becomes distant.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He becomes calmer.
4. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) An old watch.
(d) A rusty compass.
5. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By limousine.
(c) By private jet.
(d) In a Nissan car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
2. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
3. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
5. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)