|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His picture taken.
(b) His receipt honored.
(c) His photo redone.
(d) A job.
2. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Sizwe Banzi.
(b) Styles' brother.
(c) Bob Lorenz.
(d) Vladimir Banzi.
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The eldest sister.
(b) The eldest son.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) The sister.
4. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
(a) By narrating his letter to Noweto.
(b) By narrating the dream he had that night.
(c) Through narrating his experience to Buntu the next day.
(d) By shouting angrily about his memories of the bar.
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Jr.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) John Williamson.
(d) Henry Ford Sr.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
2. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
3. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
5. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)