|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) On Zola's home.
(b) On Sizwe's old home.
(c) At the old dance hall.
(d) At Buntu's old village.
2. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) A rusty compass.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A strong room of dreams.
(d) A sailor's hat.
3. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was captured three years later.
(b) He was left with nothing.
(c) He was given honors.
(d) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
4. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) In death.
(b) After fulfilling karma.
(c) After being forgiving.
(d) After forgiving itself.
5. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His torn clothes.
(b) His driver's license.
(c) His passbook.
(d) His bruises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
2. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
3. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
4. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
5. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)