|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He is young.
(b) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(c) He is afraid of the day.
(d) He has a wife and children.
2. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The eldest son.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The eldest sister.
(d) The sister.
3. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His picture taken.
(b) A job.
(c) His receipt honored.
(d) His photo redone.
4. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) John Williamson.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) Henry Ford Sr.
(d) Henry Ford Jr.
5. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
2. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
3. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
4. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
5. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)