|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Someone else.
(b) A devil.
(c) Mr. Ford.
(d) Mr. Jones.
2. In what country is this story set?
(b) South Africa.
3. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Earning respect from the community.
(b) Making enough money to feed his family.
(c) Getting his work permit.
(d) Getting his birth certificate.
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Wilson Woodrow.
5. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
2. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
3. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
4. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
5. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)