|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Reminisce about life in the family.
(b) Leave without paying.
(c) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(d) Complain about the quality of the picture.
2. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To remember this moment.
(b) To forget it all.
(c) To come home.
(d) To get lost.
3. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That it is not important.
(b) That he should forget about it.
(c) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
(d) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
4. What does Buntu say he has discovered in the alleyway outside of the bar?
(a) A small child.
(b) A bag of cash.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A dead body.
5. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
(a) "Where is his family?"
(b) "What will become of them?"
(c) "Where is he from?"
(d) "Why is there so much trouble everywhere?"
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
2. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
3. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
4. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
5. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)