|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) In a Nissan car.
(c) By limousine.
(d) By private jet.
2. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
(a) The low chances of being able to actually renew it.
(b) The dangers of reporting it.
(c) The ease of getting it with the right amount of money.
(d) The bureaucracy involved in it.
3. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) After forgiving itself.
(b) After being forgiving.
(c) After fulfilling karma.
(d) In death.
4. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
5. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Report it to the police.
(b) Move it.
(c) Go back to the bar.
(d) Take the passbook,
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
2. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
5. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)