|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was left with nothing.
(b) He was captured three years later.
(c) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
(d) He was given honors.
2. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The eldest sister.
(b) The eldest son.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) The sister.
3. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He disappears into darkness.
(b) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
(c) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(d) He is illuminated by a white light.
4. In what country is this story set?
(a) South Africa.
5. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
2. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
3. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
5. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)