|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) An old watch.
(b) A rusty compass.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A strong room of dreams.
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) Robbing them of their dreams.
(b) A collaborative effort.
(c) A very mean thing to do.
(d) Only understandable.
3. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Losing meaning of life.
(b) Living alone.
(c) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
(d) Learning his family had been killed.
4. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Stay at his place.
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
2. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
3. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
4. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
5. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)