|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) In a nervous manner.
(b) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(c) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(d) Very accurately.
2. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a diploma.
(b) A father with his son
(c) A man with a trumpet.
(d) A woman with a bird.
3. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) After fulfilling karma.
(b) After being forgiving.
(c) In death.
(d) After forgiving itself.
4. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That he was arrested in a raid.
(b) That Zola is dangerous.
(c) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(d) That he will be arrested soon.
5. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Contact his family.
(b) Find a job.
(c) Work at his house.
(d) Escape the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
2. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
3. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
4. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
5. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)