|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
(b) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
(c) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
(d) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
2. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
(b) Losing meaning of life.
(c) Living alone.
(d) Learning his family had been killed.
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) A devil.
(b) Mr. Ford.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Someone else.
4. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) An old watch.
(b) A rusty compass.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A faded photograph.
5. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
2. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
3. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
4. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
5. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)