|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Jr.
(b) John Williamson.
(c) James T Phillips.
(d) Henry Ford Sr.
2. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(d) South African.
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Ford.
(b) A devil.
(c) Someone else.
(d) Mr. Jones.
4. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) On Zola's home.
(b) At Buntu's old village.
(c) At the old dance hall.
(d) On Sizwe's old home.
5. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His son.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
2. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
3. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
4. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
5. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)