|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His sink.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His shop.
(d) The building.
2. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) Sizwe's anger at the system.
(b) The belief that he is doing his best.
(c) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
(d) The need to escape the bureacracy.
3. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To laugh out loud.
(b) To pray for a good picture.
(c) Take a second picture.
(d) Take two more pictures.
4. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
5. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
2. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
3. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
4. During which war did Styles' father fight?
5. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)