|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
(a) Run away to Zambia with him.
(b) Go on a road trip together.
(c) Go out for a drink.
(d) Take the long way to his house.
2. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) On Sizwe's old home.
(b) At the old dance hall.
(c) On Zola's home.
(d) At Buntu's old village.
5. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Rickshaw driving.
(d) Taxi driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
2. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
3. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
4. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
5. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)