|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(b) He is young.
(c) He is afraid of the day.
(d) He has a wife and children.
2. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) His mother.
(b) A customer.
(c) His father.
(d) A friend.
3. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
4. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
5. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(b) In a nervous manner.
(c) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(d) Very accurately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
2. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
3. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
4. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
5. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)