|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
(a) He becomes distant.
(b) He becomes calmer.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He begins to cry.
2. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His bruises.
(b) His driver's license.
(c) His torn clothes.
(d) His passbook.
3. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Five minutes.
4. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) A customer.
(b) A friend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(b) "...the city of the future."
(c) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(d) "...sky of opportunity."
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
2. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
3. In what country is this story set?
4. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
5. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)