|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His bruises.
(b) His torn clothes.
(c) His passbook.
(d) His driver's license.
2. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
(a) He was buried.
(b) He was found drunk at a popular bar.
(c) He made a speech from his home.
(d) He was arrested.
3. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
4. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) Robbing them of their dreams.
(b) Only understandable.
(c) A collaborative effort.
(d) A very mean thing to do.
5. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(a) In peace.
(d) Aound the block.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
4. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
5. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)