|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a bellboy.
(b) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(c) To work in the mines.
(d) To work as a taxi driver.
2. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His driver's license.
(b) His passbook.
(c) His bruises.
(d) His torn clothes.
3. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He is young.
(b) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(c) He has a wife and children.
(d) He is afraid of the day.
4. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) Robbing them of their dreams.
(b) Only understandable.
(c) A collaborative effort.
(d) A very mean thing to do.
5. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(a) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
2. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
4. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
5. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)