|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(b) Aound the block.
(d) In peace.
2. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
(a) It slowly becomes darker.
(b) It changes to exhilarated.
(c) It snaps from dark to lighter.
(d) It gradually becomes angry.
3. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Stay at his place.
4. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Work at his house.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Escape the police.
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Jr.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) Henry Ford Sr.
(d) John Williamson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles call his photography room?
2. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
3. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)