|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) At Buntu's old village.
(b) At the old dance hall.
(c) On Sizwe's old home.
(d) On Zola's home.
2. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His mother.
(c) His baby sister.
(d) His father.
3. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(b) He was a pilot for South Africa.
(c) He was a pilot for the UK.
(d) He was a ship captain for Germany.
4. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His torn clothes.
(b) His bruises.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) His passbook.
5. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Taxi driving.
(c) Rickshaw driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
2. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
3. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
4. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
5. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)