|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
2. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Indo-Japanese War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The 7 Year War.
3. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
(a) A final goodbye.
(b) A natural occurence.
(c) A contract with God.
(d) A measure of a man's life.
4. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
5. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's addres.
(b) His mother's phone number.
(c) His address.
(d) His phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
2. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
3. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
4. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
5. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)