|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) The most interesting one.
(b) The best possible picture.
(c) A memorable one.
(d) A black and white one.
2. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Ford.
(c) A devil.
(d) Someone else.
3. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He is young.
(b) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(c) He has a wife and children.
(d) He is afraid of the day.
4. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Sizwe Banzi.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Styles' brother.
(d) Vladimir Banzi.
5. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) The Indo-Japanese War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The 7 Year War.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
2. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
3. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
4. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
5. What does Styles call his photography room?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)