|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) After forgiving itself.
(b) After being forgiving.
(c) After fulfilling karma.
(d) In death.
2. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to act paranoid.
(b) He becomes more tense.
(c) He acts upset.
(d) He begins to relax.
3. In what country is this story set?
(a) South Africa.
4. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
5. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By limousine.
(b) In a Nissan car.
(c) By private jet.
(d) By helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
4. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
5. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)