|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
2. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He acts upset.
(b) He begins to act paranoid.
(c) He becomes more tense.
(d) He begins to relax.
3. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His baby sister.
5. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
(a) A final goodbye.
(b) A natural occurence.
(c) A contract with God.
(d) A measure of a man's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
3. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
4. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
5. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)