|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) A devil.
(c) Someone else.
(d) Mr. Ford.
2. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Muslims and Christians.
(c) Church and State.
(d) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
3. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the city of the future."
(b) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(c) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(d) "...sky of opportunity."
4. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A man yelling from upstairs.
(b) Styles falling asleep.
(c) A scream outside.
(d) A knock on the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is this story set?
2. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
3. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
4. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
5. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)