|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That he should forget about it.
(b) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
(c) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(d) That it is not important.
2. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(b) The owner personally requested it.
(c) They volunteered to.
(d) They were being punished.
3. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
(c) Church and State.
(d) Muslims and Christians.
4. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
5. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
(b) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
(c) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
(d) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which war did Styles' father fight?
2. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
3. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
4. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
5. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)