|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) A very mean thing to do.
(b) A collaborative effort.
(c) Robbing them of their dreams.
(d) Only understandable.
2. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) After fulfilling karma.
(b) In death.
(c) After being forgiving.
(d) After forgiving itself.
3. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a diploma.
(b) A woman with a bird.
(c) A man with a trumpet.
(d) A father with his son
4. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To pray for a good picture.
(b) Take a second picture.
(c) To laugh out loud.
(d) Take two more pictures.
5. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a baptism.
(b) At a church liturgy.
(c) At a wedding.
(d) At a funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
2. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
3. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
4. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
5. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)