|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(b) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(c) Leave without paying.
(d) Reminisce about life in the family.
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(b) Too much pain.
3. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a taxi driver.
(b) To work as a bellboy.
(c) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(d) To work in the mines.
4. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he is in the hospital.
(b) That he has been injured.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That he is alive.
5. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) On Sizwe's old home.
(b) On Zola's home.
(c) At Buntu's old village.
(d) At the old dance hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
2. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
5. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)