|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
(a) The low chances of being able to actually renew it.
(b) The bureaucracy involved in it.
(c) The ease of getting it with the right amount of money.
(d) The dangers of reporting it.
2. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's phone number.
(b) His address.
(c) His mother's addres.
(d) His phone number.
3. In what country is this story set?
(d) South Africa.
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Wilson Woodrow.
5. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
2. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
3. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
4. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
5. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)