|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is this story set?
(b) South Africa.
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His photo redone.
(b) His picture taken.
(c) A job.
(d) His receipt honored.
4. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He becomes more tense.
(b) He begins to act paranoid.
(c) He acts upset.
(d) He begins to relax.
5. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(a) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
2. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
3. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
4. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
5. What does Styles call his photography room?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)