|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A snake.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A mouse.
2. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(b) He disappears into darkness.
(c) He is illuminated by a white light.
(d) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
3. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
4. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
5. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's phone number.
(b) His address.
(c) His phone number.
(d) His mother's addres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
2. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
3. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
4. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)