|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He had forgotten his notes.
(c) He just had surgery.
(d) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
2. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a diploma.
(b) A woman with a bird.
(c) A father with his son
(d) A man with a trumpet.
3. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Jr.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) Henry Ford Sr.
(d) John Williamson.
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Someone else.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Ford.
(d) A devil.
5. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
2. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
3. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
4. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
5. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)