|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a diploma.
(b) A man with a trumpet.
(c) A father with his son
(d) A woman with a bird.
2. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) One week.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two days.
3. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His son.
4. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A black child.
(b) The same character as Styles.
(c) A white child.
(d) A woman.
5. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
2. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
3. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
4. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
5. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)