|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he has been injured.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That he is in the hospital.
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(c) Too much pain.
3. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) They volunteered to.
(b) The owner personally requested it.
(c) They were being punished.
(d) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
4. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) The stories seem to be lies.
(b) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(c) The stories do not make sense.
(d) It is basically unexplained.
5. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A letter.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
2. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
3. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
4. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
5. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)