|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to act paranoid.
(b) He becomes more tense.
(c) He acts upset.
(d) He begins to relax.
2. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His sink.
(b) His shop.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The building.
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Wilson Woodrow.
5. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) World War II.
(b) The 7 Year War.
(c) The Indo-Japanese War.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
3. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
4. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
5. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)