|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A snake.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A mouse.
2. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His baby sister.
(d) His cousin.
3. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He acts upset.
(b) He begins to relax.
(c) He becomes more tense.
(d) He begins to act paranoid.
4. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he has been injured.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That he is in the hospital.
5. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) In a nervous manner.
(b) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(c) Very accurately.
(d) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
2. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
3. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
4. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
5. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)