|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
2. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The sister.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The eldest son.
(d) The eldest sister.
4. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) His mother.
(b) A customer.
(c) His father.
(d) A friend.
5. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His baby sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
2. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
3. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
4. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
5. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)