|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His baby sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(d) Too much pain.
3. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take a second picture.
(b) To laugh out loud.
(c) Take two more pictures.
(d) To pray for a good picture.
4. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He becomes more tense.
(b) He begins to relax.
(c) He acts upset.
(d) He begins to act paranoid.
5. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Ford.
(b) A devil.
(c) Someone else.
(d) Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
2. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
3. In what country is this story set?
4. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
5. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)