|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Reminisce about life in the family.
(b) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(c) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(d) Leave without paying.
2. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
3. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A pig.
(c) A dog.
(d) A monkey.
4. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(a) South African.
5. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(b) "...the city of the future."
(c) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(d) "...sky of opportunity."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
2. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
3. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
4. What job did Styles' father hold?
5. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)