|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(b) It is basically unexplained.
(c) The stories seem to be lies.
(d) The stories do not make sense.
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His photo redone.
(b) His picture taken.
(c) A job.
(d) His receipt honored.
3. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) Very accurately.
(b) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(c) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(d) In a nervous manner.
4. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By limousine.
(b) By private jet.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) In a Nissan car.
5. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
2. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
4. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
5. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)