|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
2. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A bloody fool.
(b) A learned man.
(c) A wise man.
(d) A visionary.
3. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Five minutes.
4. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a trumpet.
(b) A woman with a bird.
(c) A father with his son
(d) A man with a diploma.
5. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
2. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
3. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
4. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
5. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)