|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A scream outside.
(c) Styles falling asleep.
(d) A man yelling from upstairs.
2. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(a) Our spirit.
(b) Our freedom.
(c) Our money.
3. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His baby sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
4. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
5. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take two more pictures.
(b) To pray for a good picture.
(c) To laugh out loud.
(d) Take a second picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
3. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
4. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
5. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)