|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) One week.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five minutes.
2. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) An old watch.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) A faded photograph.
(d) A rusty compass.
3. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(b) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(c) In a nervous manner.
(d) Very accurately.
4. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
(b) He was given honors.
(c) He was captured three years later.
(d) He was left with nothing.
5. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a diploma.
(b) A man with a trumpet.
(c) A woman with a bird.
(d) A father with his son
Short Answer Questions
1. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
2. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
3. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
4. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
5. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)