|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
2. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Sizwe Banzi.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Styles' brother.
(d) Vladimir Banzi.
3. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) The owner personally requested it.
(b) They volunteered to.
(c) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(d) They were being punished.
4. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(d) He had forgotten his notes.
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) Styles falling asleep.
(b) A scream outside.
(c) A man yelling from upstairs.
(d) A knock on the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
2. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
3. What does Styles call his photography room?
4. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
5. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)