|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His shop.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The building.
(d) His sink.
2. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(b) He was a pilot for the UK.
(c) He was a ship captain for Germany.
(d) He was a pilot for South Africa.
3. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He is illuminated by a white light.
(b) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(c) He disappears into darkness.
(d) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Someone else.
(b) Mr. Ford.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) A devil.
5. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The eldest son.
(c) The eldest sister.
(d) The sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is this story set?
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
3. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
4. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
5. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)