|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(b) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(c) In a nervous manner.
(d) Very accurately.
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A scream outside.
(b) A man yelling from upstairs.
(c) Styles falling asleep.
(d) A knock on the door.
3. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(b) He disappears into darkness.
(c) He is illuminated by a white light.
(d) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) A devil.
(b) Someone else.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Ford.
5. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
(a) Tells him to move on with his life.
(b) Tells him not to waste his life.
(c) He encourages the man to go back to his family.
(d) Tells him to pick up his laundry down the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
2. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
3. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
4. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
5. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)