|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(a) Our money.
(b) Our spirit.
(c) Our freedom.
2. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The eldest sister.
(c) The eldest son.
(d) The sister.
3. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A father with his son
(b) A man with a trumpet.
(c) A man with a diploma.
(d) A woman with a bird.
4. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
5. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) A job.
(b) His receipt honored.
(c) His picture taken.
(d) His photo redone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)