|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Work at his house.
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He had forgotten his notes.
(c) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(d) He just had surgery.
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(b) South African.
5. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A pig.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
2. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
3. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
4. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
5. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)