|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) Only understandable.
(b) Robbing them of their dreams.
(c) A very mean thing to do.
(d) A collaborative effort.
3. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Stay at his place.
(b) Escape the police.
(c) Work at this house.
(d) Contact his family.
4. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A black child.
(b) A woman.
(c) A white child.
(d) The same character as Styles.
5. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(b) It is basically unexplained.
(c) The stories seem to be lies.
(d) The stories do not make sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
3. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
5. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)