|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(b) In a nervous manner.
(c) Very accurately.
(d) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
2. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A bloody fool.
(b) A wise man.
(c) A learned man.
(d) A visionary.
3. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) A black and white one.
(b) The best possible picture.
(c) The most interesting one.
(d) A memorable one.
4. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Work at his house.
(d) Escape the police.
5. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
2. What does Styles call his photography room?
3. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
4. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
5. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)