|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) An endearing speech.
(b) A quick speech.
(c) An educational speech.
(d) An inspirational speech.
2. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His wife.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
3. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
4. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
5. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(d) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
2. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
4. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
5. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)