|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) The owner personally requested it.
(b) They volunteered to.
(c) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(d) They were being punished.
2. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A magazine.
5. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
(a) He encourages the man to go back to his family.
(b) Tells him to pick up his laundry down the street.
(c) Tells him to move on with his life.
(d) Tells him not to waste his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
2. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
3. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
4. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
5. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)