|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) They were being punished.
(b) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(c) The owner personally requested it.
(d) They volunteered to.
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His receipt honored.
(b) A job.
(c) His picture taken.
(d) His photo redone.
3. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A woman.
(b) A white child.
(c) A black child.
(d) The same character as Styles.
4. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(b) He was a ship captain for Germany.
(c) He was a pilot for the UK.
(d) He was a pilot for South Africa.
5. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A dog.
(b) A pig.
(c) A rat.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
3. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
4. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
5. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)