|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He becomes more tense.
(b) He begins to act paranoid.
(c) He begins to relax.
(d) He acts upset.
2. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) An old watch.
(b) A rusty compass.
(c) A faded photograph.
(d) A sailor's hat.
3. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Work at his house.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Find a job.
4. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A snake.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A puppy.
5. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Styles' brother.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Vladimir Banzi.
(d) Sizwe Banzi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
2. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
4. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
5. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)