|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He is illuminated by a white light.
(b) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(c) He disappears into darkness.
(d) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
2. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) An old watch.
(b) A rusty compass.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A faded photograph.
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Ford.
(b) A devil.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Someone else.
4. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) An educational speech.
(b) An inspirational speech.
(c) A quick speech.
(d) An endearing speech.
5. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
2. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
3. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
4. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
5. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)