|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) Styles falling asleep.
(b) A man yelling from upstairs.
(c) A scream outside.
(d) A knock on the door.
2. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Styles' brother.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Vladimir Banzi.
(d) Sizwe Banzi.
3. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A snake.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A mouse.
4. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to act paranoid.
(b) He acts upset.
(c) He becomes more tense.
(d) He begins to relax.
5. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The eldest son.
(c) The eldest sister.
(d) The sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
2. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
3. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
4. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)