|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) A very mean thing to do.
(b) A collaborative effort.
(c) Robbing them of their dreams.
(d) Only understandable.
2. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His son.
5. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
2. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
3. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
4. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
5. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)