|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he is alive.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he is in the hospital.
(d) That he has been injured.
2. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(a) Our money.
(b) Our freedom.
(d) Our spirit.
3. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) A rusty compass.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) An old watch.
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) A devil.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Someone else.
(d) Mr. Ford.
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His sink.
(c) His shop.
(d) The building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
2. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
3. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
4. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)