|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The sister.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The eldest sister.
(d) The eldest son.
2. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To pray for a good picture.
(b) Take a second picture.
(c) Take two more pictures.
(d) To laugh out loud.
3. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) In a nervous manner.
(b) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(c) Very accurately.
(d) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
4. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(b) Too much pain.
5. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
2. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
3. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
4. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
5. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)