|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Leave without paying.
(b) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(c) Reminisce about life in the family.
(d) Complain about the quality of the picture.
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(c) Too much pain.
3. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His grandfather.
4. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A snake.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
5. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
2. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
3. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
4. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
5. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)