|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) James T Phillips.
(b) Henry Ford Jr.
(c) John Williamson.
(d) Henry Ford Sr.
2. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) A customer.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) A friend.
3. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(d) Too much pain.
4. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
5. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take a second picture.
(b) Take two more pictures.
(c) To pray for a good picture.
(d) To laugh out loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
2. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
3. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
4. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
5. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)