|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
2. In what country is this story set?
(c) South Africa.
3. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(b) He disappears into darkness.
(c) He is illuminated by a white light.
(d) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His baby sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) A strong room of dreams.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) An old watch.
(d) A rusty compass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
2. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
3. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
4. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
5. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)