|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the city of the future."
(b) "...sky of opportunity."
(c) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(d) "...the rivers of knowledge."
2. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
3. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Wilson Woodrow.
4. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(b) The stories seem to be lies.
(c) It is basically unexplained.
(d) The stories do not make sense.
5. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By private jet.
(c) By limousine.
(d) In a Nissan car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
4. What character is Buntu played by?
5. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)