|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A wise man.
(b) A bloody fool.
(c) A visionary.
(d) A learned man.
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His picture taken.
(b) His photo redone.
(c) A job.
(d) His receipt honored.
3. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
2. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
3. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
4. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
5. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)