|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Styles' brother.
(b) Vladimir Banzi.
(c) Sizwe Banzi.
(d) Bob Lorenz.
2. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Leave without paying.
(b) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(c) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(d) Reminisce about life in the family.
3. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
4. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(c) Too much pain.
5. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
2. In what country is this story set?
3. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
4. During which war did Styles' father fight?
5. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)