|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The sister.
(c) The eldest son.
(d) The eldest sister.
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A scream outside.
(b) A man yelling from upstairs.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) Styles falling asleep.
3. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was captured three years later.
(b) He was given honors.
(c) He was left with nothing.
(d) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
4. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A snake.
(d) A mouse.
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Jr.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) John Williamson.
(d) Henry Ford Sr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
2. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
3. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
4. What job did Styles' father hold?
5. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)