|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
2. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A snake.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A puppy.
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) Styles falling asleep.
(c) A scream outside.
(d) A man yelling from upstairs.
5. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take a second picture.
(b) Take two more pictures.
(c) To laugh out loud.
(d) To pray for a good picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
3. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
4. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
5. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)