|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) A black and white one.
(b) A memorable one.
(c) The best possible picture.
(d) The most interesting one.
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(b) Very accurately.
(c) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(d) In a nervous manner.
3. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His phone number.
(b) His mother's phone number.
(c) His address.
(d) His mother's addres.
4. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) The stories do not make sense.
(b) The stories seem to be lies.
(c) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(d) It is basically unexplained.
5. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
2. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
3. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
4. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
5. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)