|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
(a) Tells him to move on with his life.
(b) Tells him not to waste his life.
(c) Tells him to pick up his laundry down the street.
(d) He encourages the man to go back to his family.
2. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
3. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) A job.
(b) His picture taken.
(c) His photo redone.
(d) His receipt honored.
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Ford.
(b) A devil.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Someone else.
5. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is Buntu played by?
2. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
3. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
4. In what country is this story set?
5. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)