|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
2. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He is illuminated by a white light.
(b) He disappears into darkness.
(c) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(d) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
3. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Stay at his place.
4. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
5. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The eldest son.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The sister.
(d) The eldest sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
4. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
5. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)