|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A rusty compass.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A faded photograph.
(d) A sailor's hat.
2. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
3. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His wife.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
4. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Escape the police.
(b) Stay at his place.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Work at this house.
5. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(d) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
3. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
4. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
5. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)