|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(a) Too much pain.
2. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(b) Our freedom.
(c) Our money.
(d) Our spirit.
3. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he is alive.
(b) That he is in the hospital.
(c) That he has been injured.
(d) That he is dead.
4. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He becomes more tense.
(b) He begins to relax.
(c) He begins to act paranoid.
(d) He acts upset.
5. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He had forgotten his notes.
(d) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
4. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)