|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A snake.
2. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(d) South African.
3. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A visionary.
(b) A learned man.
(c) A bloody fool.
(d) A wise man.
4. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he has been injured.
(b) That he is in the hospital.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That he is dead.
5. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He acts upset.
(b) He begins to relax.
(c) He becomes more tense.
(d) He begins to act paranoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
2. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
3. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
4. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
5. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)