|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was captured three years later.
(b) He was given honors.
(c) He was left with nothing.
(d) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
2. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
3. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(b) Too much pain.
4. In what country is this story set?
(b) South Africa.
5. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) A black and white one.
(b) The most interesting one.
(c) The best possible picture.
(d) A memorable one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
2. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
3. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
4. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
5. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)