|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) An inspirational speech.
(b) An educational speech.
(c) A quick speech.
(d) An endearing speech.
2. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
3. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Reminisce about life in the family.
(b) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(c) Leave without paying.
(d) Complain about the quality of the picture.
4. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
5. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
2. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
3. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
4. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
5. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)