|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A rusty compass.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A faded photograph.
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(a) Too much pain.
3. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a diploma.
(b) A father with his son
(c) A man with a trumpet.
(d) A woman with a bird.
4. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
(a) He encourages the man to go back to his family.
(b) Tells him to pick up his laundry down the street.
(c) Tells him to move on with his life.
(d) Tells him not to waste his life.
5. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
3. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
4. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
5. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)