|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(a) Our freedom.
(b) Our spirit.
(d) Our money.
2. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A pig.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A rat.
(d) A dog.
3. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
4. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The sister.
(b) The eldest sister.
(c) The eldest son.
(d) The grandmother.
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) James T Phillips.
(b) Henry Ford Sr.
(c) John Williamson.
(d) Henry Ford Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
2. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
4. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
5. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)