|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A scream outside.
(b) Styles falling asleep.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A man yelling from upstairs.
2. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(a) South African.
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Someone else.
(b) A devil.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Ford.
4. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
5. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) One week.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
4. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
5. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)