|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His shop.
(b) The building.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) His sink.
2. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) A rusty compass.
(d) An old watch.
3. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By private jet.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) In a Nissan car.
(d) By limousine.
4. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The sister.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The eldest son.
(d) The eldest sister.
5. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
3. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
5. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)