|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(c) Too much pain.
2. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(b) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(c) Reminisce about life in the family.
(d) Leave without paying.
3. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He was tired.
(d) He had forgotten his notes.
4. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a trumpet.
(b) A man with a diploma.
(c) A father with his son
(d) A woman with a bird.
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
2. What job did Styles' father hold?
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
5. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)