|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) Robbing them of their dreams.
(b) Only understandable.
(c) A collaborative effort.
(d) A very mean thing to do.
2. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) John Williamson.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) Henry Ford Sr.
(d) Henry Ford Jr.
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A dog.
(c) A pig.
(d) A rat.
5. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Wilson Woodrow.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
2. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
3. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
4. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
5. What does Styles call his photography room?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)