|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Wilson Woodrow.
2. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) A friend.
(b) A customer.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(c) South African.
4. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A scream outside.
(b) Styles falling asleep.
(c) A man yelling from upstairs.
(d) A knock on the door.
5. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) An old watch.
(b) A rusty compass.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A faded photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
2. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
3. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
4. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
5. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)