|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
2. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was left with nothing.
(b) He was given honors.
(c) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
(d) He was captured three years later.
3. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(b) In a nervous manner.
(c) Very accurately.
(d) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
4. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
5. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a pilot for the UK.
(b) He was a ship captain for Germany.
(c) He was a pilot for South Africa.
(d) He was a soldier for South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is this story set?
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
3. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
4. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
5. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)