|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Someone else.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Ford.
(d) A devil.
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) Styles falling asleep.
(b) A man yelling from upstairs.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A scream outside.
3. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
4. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A letter.
(b) A book.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A magazine.
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Sr.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) Henry Ford Jr.
(d) John Williamson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
2. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
3. What job did Styles' father hold?
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)