|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) One week.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five minutes.
2. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His sink.
(b) The building.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) His shop.
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) In a nervous manner.
(b) Very accurately.
(c) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(d) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
5. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A letter.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
2. What does Styles call his photography room?
3. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
4. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
5. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)