|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Two days.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) One week.
(d) Four hours.
2. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A visionary.
(b) A wise man.
(c) A learned man.
(d) A bloody fool.
3. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Wilson Woodrow.
4. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A snake.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A puppy.
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His sink.
(b) His shop.
(c) The building.
(d) His bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
3. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
4. During which war did Styles' father fight?
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)