|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A pig.
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(d) He had forgotten his notes.
3. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) A strong room of dreams.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A rusty compass.
(d) A sailor's hat.
4. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
(a) Tells him to move on with his life.
(b) Tells him not to waste his life.
(c) Tells him to pick up his laundry down the street.
(d) He encourages the man to go back to his family.
5. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) A quick speech.
(b) An inspirational speech.
(c) An educational speech.
(d) An endearing speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
3. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
4. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
5. What job did Styles' father hold?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)