|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(b) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(c) Leave without paying.
(d) Reminisce about life in the family.
2. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) A quick speech.
(b) An endearing speech.
(c) An inspirational speech.
(d) An educational speech.
3. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt.
(b) Wilson Woodrow.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) John Kennedy.
4. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A rusty compass.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) An old watch.
(d) A faded photograph.
5. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The sister.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The eldest sister.
(d) The eldest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
2. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
3. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
4. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
5. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)