|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A scream outside.
(b) Styles falling asleep.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A man yelling from upstairs.
2. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A visionary.
(b) A bloody fool.
(c) A learned man.
(d) A wise man.
3. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A sailor's hat.
(b) A faded photograph.
(c) A rusty compass.
(d) An old watch.
4. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(d) South African.
5. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Five minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
3. What job did Styles' father hold?
4. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
5. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)