|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) A collaborative effort.
(b) A very mean thing to do.
(c) Robbing them of their dreams.
(d) Only understandable.
2. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
3. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) His mother.
(b) A customer.
(c) His father.
(d) A friend.
4. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) They volunteered to.
(b) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(c) The owner personally requested it.
(d) They were being punished.
5. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was given honors.
(b) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
(c) He was left with nothing.
(d) He was captured three years later.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
2. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
3. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
4. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)