|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He had forgotten his notes.
(d) He was tired.
2. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The eldest son.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The sister.
(d) The eldest sister.
3. In what country is this story set?
(b) South Africa.
4. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A rusty compass.
5. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A letter.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
2. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
3. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
4. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
5. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)