|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A scream outside.
(c) Styles falling asleep.
(d) A man yelling from upstairs.
2. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) A strong room of dreams.
(b) A rusty compass.
(c) An old watch.
(d) A sailor's hat.
3. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a pilot for the UK.
(b) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(c) He was a pilot for South Africa.
(d) He was a ship captain for Germany.
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) A devil.
(b) Mr. Ford.
(c) Someone else.
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
2. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
3. In what country is this story set?
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
5. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)