|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
2. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A father with his son
(b) A woman with a bird.
(c) A man with a trumpet.
(d) A man with a diploma.
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The sister.
(c) The eldest sister.
(d) The eldest son.
4. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(b) He was a pilot for South Africa.
(c) He was a ship captain for Germany.
(d) He was a pilot for the UK.
5. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A visionary.
(b) A wise man.
(c) A learned man.
(d) A bloody fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
3. What does Styles call his photography room?
4. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
5. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)