|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By limousine.
(b) In a Nissan car.
(c) By private jet.
(d) By helicopter.
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A man yelling from upstairs.
(c) A scream outside.
(d) Styles falling asleep.
3. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He just had surgery.
(b) He was tired.
(c) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(d) He had forgotten his notes.
4. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) A quick speech.
(b) An inspirational speech.
(c) An educational speech.
(d) An endearing speech.
5. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) The Indo-Japanese War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The 7 Year War.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
2. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
3. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
4. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
5. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)