|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A sailor's hat.
(b) A rusty compass.
(c) A faded photograph.
(d) An old watch.
2. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Church and State.
(b) Muslims and Christians.
(d) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
3. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
(a) He meets a homeless person.
(b) He gets held up by a thief.
(c) He gets lost.
(d) He starts speaking a different language.
4. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
(a) He begins to run away from Buntu.
(b) He laughs and hands it over.
(c) He acts as though he has lost it.
(d) He refuses to give it over.
5. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(a) Aound the block.
(d) In peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
2. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
3. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
4. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
5. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)