|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
2. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
(b) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
(c) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
(d) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
3. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Church and State.
(b) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
(d) Muslims and Christians.
4. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
(a) It gradually becomes angry.
(b) It changes to exhilarated.
(c) It snaps from dark to lighter.
(d) It slowly becomes darker.
5. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A woman.
(b) The same character as Styles.
(c) A white child.
(d) A black child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
2. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
3. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
4. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
5. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)