Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By private jet.
(b) By limousine.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) In a Nissan car.
2. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a trumpet.
(b) A woman with a bird.
(c) A man with a diploma.
(d) A father with his son
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The eldest sister.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The sister.
(d) The eldest son.
4. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) The 7 Year War.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Indo-Japanese War.
5. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) His father.
(b) A customer.
(c) His mother.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is this story set?
2. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
3. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
5. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)