|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Hide the discovery.
(b) Turn the other direction.
(c) Check for a wallet.
(d) Report the crime.
2. In what country is this story set?
(a) South Africa.
3. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Work at his house.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Find a job.
4. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A learned man.
(b) A bloody fool.
(c) A wise man.
(d) A visionary.
5. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
(a) Find out where the woman is staying.
(b) Find the man's passbook.
(c) Get out of there.
(d) Report the crime to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
2. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
3. What two professions does Buntu pretend to be when acting out future events with Sizwe in the role of 'Robert'?
4. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
5. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)