|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe say he feels about his wife towards the end of the letter?
(a) That he cares deeply for her.
(b) That he isn't sure how things will work for them when he returns.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he hopes she will be the same when he returns.
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His picture taken.
(b) His receipt honored.
(c) His photo redone.
(d) A job.
3. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) Sizwe's passbook.
(b) The dead body of the man.
(c) Sizwe's clothes.
(d) The money of the dead man.
4. Where does Buntu tell Sizwe to go in response to his worry about losing his name?
(a) To Zambia.
(b) To Zola's house.
(d) To Italy.
5. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
(a) Mister Siswe Banzi.
(b) Brother Banzi.
(c) Mister Bansi.
(d) Mister Sizwe.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
2. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
3. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
4. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
5. What plans does Sizwe have for his wife and kids, according to his letter at the end of Part 5?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)