|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Living alone.
(b) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
(c) Losing meaning of life.
(d) Learning his family had been killed.
2. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Escape the police.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Work at his house.
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) A devil.
(c) Someone else.
(d) Mr. Ford.
4. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(b) "...the city of the future."
(c) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(d) "...sky of opportunity."
5. Where is the opening scene of Part 5?
(a) A police station.
(b) Zola's house.
(c) Sizwe's house.
(d) Buntu's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans does Sizwe have for his wife and kids, according to his letter at the end of Part 5?
2. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
3. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
4. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
5. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)