|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to think about after he worries for his children?
(a) His first paycheck and what he can do with it.
(b) The respect they will have for him if he has a new identity.
(c) The attention of the police.
(d) His wife's love.
2. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Rickshaw driving.
(b) Taxi driving.
3. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
(a) Go out for a drink.
(b) Run away to Zambia with him.
(c) Take the long way to his house.
(d) Go on a road trip together.
4. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
5. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(b) Our spirit.
(c) Our freedom.
(d) Our money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
2. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
3. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
4. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
5. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)