|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) The money of the dead man.
(b) Sizwe's clothes.
(c) Sizwe's passbook.
(d) The dead body of the man.
2. What does Sizwe go back to doing after looking at his passbook?
(a) Speaking to Styles.
(b) Writing his letter.
(d) Looking at the sky.
3. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
(a) Get out of there.
(b) Find out where the woman is staying.
(c) Find the man's passbook.
(d) Report the crime to the police.
4. What does Buntu NOT tell Sizwe in regards to how long it will last?
(a) As long as he can avoid the police.
(b) As long as he can avoid fingerprinting.
(c) It will last until he dies.
(d) As long as he can stay out of trouble.
5. What does Buntu claim that Robert is wishing Sizwe from the dead?
(b) A good house.
(d) A better job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
2. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
3. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
4. Where is the opening scene of Part 5?
5. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)