|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) A devil.
(b) Someone else.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Ford.
2. What does Sizwe insist he cannot lose as Buntu is trying to convince him to change identities?
(a) His photo.
(b) His family.
(c) His name.
(d) His property.
3. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A bloody fool.
(b) A wise man.
(c) A learned man.
(d) A visionary.
4. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Rickshaw driving.
(d) Taxi driving.
5. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He was tired.
(d) He had forgotten his notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu claim that Robert is wishing Sizwe from the dead?
2. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
3. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
4. What part of the dead man's passbook does Buntu change with Sizwe's?
5. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)