|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buntu makes a point about name exchange by claiming that "If a man can exchange his name in order to ______ himself or his family then he should do it.
2. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) Sizwe's passbook.
(b) The dead body of the man.
(c) Sizwe's clothes.
(d) The money of the dead man.
3. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He had forgotten his notes.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(d) He was tired.
4. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
(a) The bureaucracy involved in it.
(b) The dangers of reporting it.
(c) The low chances of being able to actually renew it.
(d) The ease of getting it with the right amount of money.
5. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
(a) That they should find prostitutes.
(b) That he wants to have one more drink before leaving.
(c) That it's time to go home.
(d) That they should go back into the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the scene change to at the end of Part 5?
2. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
3. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
4. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
5. In Part 5, Buntu says that pride isn't important if ______.
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)