|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to relax.
(b) He begins to act paranoid.
(c) He becomes more tense.
(d) He acts upset.
2. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A pig.
(d) A dog.
3. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
4. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Stay at his place.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Work at this house.
(d) Escape the police.
5. What does Styles tell Sizwe to do when they are at the shop at the end of Part 5?
(b) Not to worry.
(c) To stay strong.
(d) Look happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
2. What does Buntu claim that Robert is wishing Sizwe from the dead?
3. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
4. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
5. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)