|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) An endearing speech.
(b) An educational speech.
(c) An inspirational speech.
(d) A quick speech.
2. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A letter.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A book.
(d) A newspaper.
3. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A rusty compass.
4. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To celebrate.
(b) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
(c) To stay there until people arrived.
(d) To leave the area immediately.
5. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to act paranoid.
(b) He acts upset.
(c) He becomes more tense.
(d) He begins to relax.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
2. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
3. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
4. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
5. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)