|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(c) Rickshaw driving.
(d) Taxi driving.
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He just had surgery.
(b) He was tired.
(c) He had forgotten his notes.
(d) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
3. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Jr.
(b) John Williamson.
(c) James T Phillips.
(d) Henry Ford Sr.
4. What does Sizwe express while witnessing Buntu's decision to tamper with the dead man and his passbook?
5. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
3. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
4. What character is Buntu played by?
5. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)