|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe insist he cannot lose as Buntu is trying to convince him to change identities?
(a) His photo.
(b) His family.
(c) His name.
(d) His property.
2. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That it is not important.
(b) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(c) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
(d) That he should forget about it.
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His shop.
(b) His sink.
(c) The building.
(d) His bedroom.
4. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To celebrate.
(b) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
(c) To leave the area immediately.
(d) To stay there until people arrived.
5. What does Sizwe say he feels about his wife towards the end of the letter?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he isn't sure how things will work for them when he returns.
(c) That he hopes she will be the same when he returns.
(d) That he cares deeply for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Buntu's arguments about changing identity makes Sizwe go quiet?
2. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
3. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
4. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
5. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)