|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That he's a very smart man.
(b) That now he's in real trouble.
(c) That he should go undercover.
(d) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
2. What does Sizwe say his wife will have to deal with if he decides to change his identity?
(a) A new home.
(b) The disgust of their peers.
(c) A dead husband.
(d) Problems with the police.
3. Buntu makes a point about name exchange by claiming that "If a man can exchange his name in order to ______ himself or his family then he should do it.
4. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
(a) Outise of Buntu's car.
(b) Out on the street in front of the bar.
(c) Outside of Buntu's house.
(d) In the back alley of the bar.
5. What signature does Sizwe sign at the end of his letter to his wife?
(a) Robert Zwelinzima.
(b) Sizwe Banzi.
(c) Mr. Banzi.
(d) Sir Sizwe.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
2. What character is Buntu played by?
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)