|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
2. What plans does Sizwe have for his wife and kids, according to his letter at the end of Part 5?
(a) Finding another identity.
(b) Getting them to stay with him permanently.
(c) To come home as soon as possible.
(d) Getting a permit allowing them to visit.
3. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
(a) The dead man's name.
(b) The dead man's home town.
(c) The dead man's visa status.
(d) The dead man's age.
4. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
(a) Walk away.
(b) Takes the dead man's book.
(c) Takes the dead man's money.
(d) Take the dead man's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
2. During which war did Styles' father fight?
3. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
4. What signature does Sizwe sign at the end of his letter to his wife?
5. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)