|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the dead man's name?
(a) It was the name of a friend of Sizwe's father.
(b) It only consists of a first name.
(c) It is the same name Sizwe gave Style when he first came into the photograph studio.
(d) It was the name of a friend of Buntu's father.
2. How does Buntu say Sizwe's wife will be better off if Sizwe changes his identity?
(a) She can marry a better man.
(b) She will have more money.
(c) She can also change her identity without fear.
(d) She will command greater respect.
3. What does Buntu NOT tell Sizwe in regards to how long it will last?
(a) As long as he can avoid fingerprinting.
(b) As long as he can avoid the police.
(c) It will last until he dies.
(d) As long as he can stay out of trouble.
4. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
(a) Hope that he will not become another Jacob in the near future.
(b) Fear not to question the system in place.
(c) Hope that the peace of death will sustain him through the tough times in life.
(d) Fear that death is not the end of suffering.
5. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Indo-Japanese War.
(d) The 7 Year War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
2. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
3. What part of the dead man's passbook does Buntu change with Sizwe's?
4. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
5. What does Buntu claim that Robert is wishing Sizwe from the dead?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)