|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe say his wife will have to deal with if he decides to change his identity?
(a) The disgust of their peers.
(b) A new home.
(c) Problems with the police.
(d) A dead husband.
2. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
(c) A bartender who just got off his shift.
(d) A passerby.
3. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(b) Our spirit.
(c) Our freedom.
(d) Our money.
4. After Sizwe makes his claim at the end of Part 5 about the meaning of being black, what does Buntu suddenly say?
(a) That he wishes Sizwe wouldn't be so negative.
(b) That he is tired of the charade.
(c) That he's tired and will go home.
(d) That he feels sick.
5. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was captured three years later.
(b) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
(c) He was given honors.
(d) He was left with nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu claim that Robert is wishing Sizwe from the dead?
2. What two professions does Buntu pretend to be when acting out future events with Sizwe in the role of 'Robert'?
3. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
4. Where does the scene change to at the end of Part 5?
5. What does Buntu say he has discovered in the alleyway outside of the bar?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)