|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Church and State.
(b) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
(c) Muslims and Christians.
2. What does Styles tell Sizwe to do when they are at the shop at the end of Part 5?
(a) Not to worry.
(b) Look happy.
(d) To stay strong.
3. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
(a) Bangin' Banzi.
(b) Mister Banzi.
(c) Ms. Banzi.
(d) Brother Banzi.
4. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(b) The owner personally requested it.
(c) They volunteered to.
(d) They were being punished.
5. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He disappears into darkness.
(b) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(c) He is illuminated by a white light.
(d) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
2. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
3. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
4. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
5. What does Sizwe tell Noweto to do with the money he is sending?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)