|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Stay at his place.
(d) Escape the police.
2. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) On Zola's home.
(b) At Buntu's old village.
(c) On Sizwe's old home.
(d) At the old dance hall.
3. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To stay there until people arrived.
(b) To leave the area immediately.
(c) To celebrate.
(d) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
4. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
5. Where is the opening scene of Part 5?
(a) Buntu's house.
(b) Zola's house.
(c) A police station.
(d) Sizwe's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
2. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
3. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
4. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
5. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)