|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He explains how rich that part of town is.
(b) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
(c) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(d) He refuses to go to that part of town.
2. What is the final action in the play?
(a) Buntu arriving at the shop.
(b) Sizwe crying.
(c) Sizwe dying.
(d) The camera flashing.
3. What two professions does Buntu pretend to be when acting out future events with Sizwe in the role of 'Robert'?
(a) A shop owner and a minister.
(b) A minister and a policeman.
(c) A photographer and a policeman.
(d) A minister and a photographer.
4. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) Robbing them of their dreams.
(b) A very mean thing to do.
(c) A collaborative effort.
(d) Only understandable.
5. What is significant about the dead man's name?
(a) It is the same name Sizwe gave Style when he first came into the photograph studio.
(b) It was the name of a friend of Sizwe's father.
(c) It only consists of a first name.
(d) It was the name of a friend of Buntu's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe insist he cannot lose as Buntu is trying to convince him to change identities?
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
3. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
4. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
5. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)