|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(c) South African.
2. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The sister.
(b) The eldest son.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) The eldest sister.
3. What holiday does Sizwe claim he will be home to celebrate?
(b) New Year's.
4. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's addres.
(b) His address.
(c) His mother's phone number.
(d) His phone number.
5. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) A strong room of dreams.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) A rusty compass.
(d) An old watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
2. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
3. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
4. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
5. What does Buntu ask Sizwe about the significance of names in Part 5?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)