|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buntu say Sizwe's wife will be better off if Sizwe changes his identity?
(a) She can marry a better man.
(b) She will have more money.
(c) She can also change her identity without fear.
(d) She will command greater respect.
2. What does Sizwe express while witnessing Buntu's decision to tamper with the dead man and his passbook?
3. In what country is this story set?
(b) South Africa.
4. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
5. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A pig.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
2. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
3. According to Sizwe, just to be black means "___".
4. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
5. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)