|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a pilot for South Africa.
(b) He was a pilot for the UK.
(c) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(d) He was a ship captain for Germany.
2. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
3. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Take the passbook,
(b) Report it to the police.
(c) Go back to the bar.
(d) Move it.
4. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To forget it all.
(b) To come home.
(c) To remember this moment.
(d) To get lost.
5. What two professions does Buntu pretend to be when acting out future events with Sizwe in the role of 'Robert'?
(a) A photographer and a policeman.
(b) A minister and a policeman.
(c) A minister and a photographer.
(d) A shop owner and a minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Immediately after Sizwe worries for his children, how does Buntu rationalize the idea of changing one's identity?
2. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
3. What does Sizwe say his wife will have to deal with if he decides to change his identity?
4. What does Styles tell Sizwe to do when they are at the shop at the end of Part 5?
5. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)