|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Buntu's arguments about changing identity makes Sizwe go quiet?
(a) His first paycheck will make life much easier.
(b) His wife can marry a better man.
(c) The whites have already turned the blacks into ghosts.
(d) None of the above.
2. What does Buntu NOT tell Sizwe in regards to how long it will last?
(a) As long as he can avoid fingerprinting.
(b) As long as he can stay out of trouble.
(c) As long as he can avoid the police.
(d) It will last until he dies.
3. What does Buntu claim that Robert is wishing Sizwe from the dead?
(c) A good house.
(d) A better job.
4. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
5. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
3. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
5. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)