|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Wilson Woodrow.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Richard Nixon.
2. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
(a) Brother Banzi.
(b) Ms. Banzi.
(c) Mister Banzi.
(d) Bangin' Banzi.
3. What is significant about the dead man's name?
(a) It is the same name Sizwe gave Style when he first came into the photograph studio.
(b) It was the name of a friend of Sizwe's father.
(c) It was the name of a friend of Buntu's father.
(d) It only consists of a first name.
4. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) Sizwe's passbook.
(b) The dead body of the man.
(c) Sizwe's clothes.
(d) The money of the dead man.
5. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) A black and white one.
(b) The most interesting one.
(c) The best possible picture.
(d) A memorable one.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
3. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
4. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
5. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)