|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu claim that Robert is wishing Sizwe from the dead?
(a) A better job.
(b) A good house.
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) Robbing them of their dreams.
(b) A collaborative effort.
(c) A very mean thing to do.
(d) Only understandable.
3. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) After being forgiving.
(b) In death.
(c) After fulfilling karma.
(d) After forgiving itself.
4. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(d) Too much pain.
5. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
(a) Because his wife will call soon at his home.
(b) So he can get good night's sleep for work the next day.
(c) Because he wants to go to another bar.
(d) So as not to get caught by police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
2. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
3. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
4. During the acting out of future events in Part 5, what does Buntu bully Sizwe into doing?
5. What two professions does Buntu pretend to be when acting out future events with Sizwe in the role of 'Robert'?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)