|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) A black and white one.
(b) A memorable one.
(c) The most interesting one.
(d) The best possible picture.
2. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
3. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He refuses to go to that part of town.
(b) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(c) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
(d) He explains how rich that part of town is.
4. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
(b) He was captured three years later.
(c) He was given honors.
(d) He was left with nothing.
5. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To leave the area immediately.
(b) To stay there until people arrived.
(c) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
(d) To celebrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
2. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to think about after he worries for his children?
3. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
4. During which war did Styles' father fight?
5. What does Buntu try to convince Sizwe about the "...real Robert, wherever he is...?"
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)