|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(b) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(c) "...sky of opportunity."
(d) "...the city of the future."
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) A rusty compass.
(d) An old watch.
4. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
(a) Tells him to move on with his life.
(b) He encourages the man to go back to his family.
(c) Tells him to pick up his laundry down the street.
(d) Tells him not to waste his life.
5. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(c) Too much pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
2. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
3. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
4. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
5. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)