|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Sizwe Banzi.
(b) Vladimir Banzi.
(c) Bob Lorenz.
(d) Styles' brother.
2. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) World War I.
(b) The 7 Year War.
(c) The Indo-Japanese War.
(d) World War II.
3. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
4. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(b) Very accurately.
(c) In a nervous manner.
(d) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
5. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A pig.
(b) A rat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
2. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
3. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
4. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
5. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)