|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take two more pictures.
(b) To pray for a good picture.
(c) Take a second picture.
(d) To laugh out loud.
2. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(a) Our freedom.
(b) Our spirit.
(d) Our money.
3. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(b) He was tired.
(c) He just had surgery.
(d) He had forgotten his notes.
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Wilson Woodrow.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
5. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Stay at his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
2. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
3. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
4. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
5. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)