|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) A rusty compass.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A strong room of dreams.
(d) A sailor's hat.
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) Only understandable.
(b) A very mean thing to do.
(c) Robbing them of their dreams.
(d) A collaborative effort.
3. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A magazine.
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His father.
(c) His baby sister.
(d) His mother.
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His sink.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The building.
(d) His shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
3. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
5. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)