|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is this story set?
(c) South Africa.
2. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) A strong room of dreams.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) A rusty compass.
(d) An old watch.
3. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A man yelling from upstairs.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A scream outside.
(d) Styles falling asleep.
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His baby sister.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His sink.
(b) His shop.
(c) The building.
(d) His bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
2. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
3. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
4. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
5. What job did Styles' father hold?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)