|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) The stories seem to be lies.
(b) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(c) It is basically unexplained.
(d) The stories do not make sense.
2. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) A devil.
(c) Mr. Ford.
(d) Someone else.
3. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(b) "...the city of the future."
(c) "...sky of opportunity."
(d) "...the rivers of knowledge."
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A rusty compass.
(d) A sailor's hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
2. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
3. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
4. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
5. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)