|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(a) Too much pain.
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(b) Very accurately.
(c) In a nervous manner.
(d) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
3. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Stay at his place.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Escape the police.
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) They were being punished.
(b) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(c) They volunteered to.
(d) The owner personally requested it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
2. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
4. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
5. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)