|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(b) The stories do not make sense.
(c) The stories seem to be lies.
(d) It is basically unexplained.
2. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Wilson Woodrow.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
3. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) Very accurately.
(b) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(c) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(d) In a nervous manner.
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Ford.
(b) Someone else.
(c) A devil.
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
2. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
3. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
4. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
5. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)