|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(b) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(c) In a nervous manner.
(d) Very accurately.
2. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He acts upset.
(b) He begins to relax.
(c) He begins to act paranoid.
(d) He becomes more tense.
3. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
4. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His receipt honored.
(b) His picture taken.
(c) His photo redone.
(d) A job.
5. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) A devil.
(c) Someone else.
(d) Mr. Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
2. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
3. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
4. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
5. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)