|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His son.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
2. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) In a Nissan car.
(b) By private jet.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By limousine.
3. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His father.
(c) His baby sister.
(d) His mother.
4. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
5. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take two more pictures.
(b) Take a second picture.
(c) To laugh out loud.
(d) To pray for a good picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
2. During which war did Styles' father fight?
3. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
4. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
5. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)