|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) A quick speech.
(b) An endearing speech.
(c) An inspirational speech.
(d) An educational speech.
2. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Two days.
(b) One week.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Four hours.
3. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he is dead.
(b) That he has been injured.
(c) That he is in the hospital.
(d) That he is alive.
4. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
5. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His picture taken.
(b) A job.
(c) His receipt honored.
(d) His photo redone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
2. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
3. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
4. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
5. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)