|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(b) It is basically unexplained.
(c) The stories seem to be lies.
(d) The stories do not make sense.
2. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(a) South African.
3. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(b) Reminisce about life in the family.
(c) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(d) Leave without paying.
4. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Stay at his place.
(b) Escape the police.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Work at this house.
5. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
2. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
3. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
4. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)