|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A rusty compass.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A faded photograph.
2. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
3. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A black child.
(b) A woman.
(c) The same character as Styles.
(d) A white child.
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His baby sister.
(d) His father.
5. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Reminisce about life in the family.
(b) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(c) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(d) Leave without paying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
5. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)