|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a pilot for the UK.
(b) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(c) He was a pilot for South Africa.
(d) He was a ship captain for Germany.
2. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
3. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he has been injured.
(b) That he is in the hospital.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That he is dead.
4. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Sizwe Banzi.
(b) Vladimir Banzi.
(c) Bob Lorenz.
(d) Styles' brother.
5. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
2. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
3. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
4. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
5. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)