|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His grandfather.
2. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A pig.
(d) A monkey.
3. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
4. In what country is this story set?
(d) South Africa.
5. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He had forgotten his notes.
(b) He was tired.
(c) He just had surgery.
(d) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
2. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
3. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
4. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
5. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)