|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) A customer.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) A friend.
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His photo redone.
(b) A job.
(c) His picture taken.
(d) His receipt honored.
3. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a pilot for the UK.
(b) He was a ship captain for Germany.
(c) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(d) He was a pilot for South Africa.
4. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To laugh out loud.
(b) Take two more pictures.
(c) To pray for a good picture.
(d) Take a second picture.
5. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Contact his family.
(b) Work at his house.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Escape the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
2. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
3. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
4. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
5. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)