|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he is in the hospital.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he has been injured.
(d) That he is alive.
2. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
3. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a diploma.
(b) A woman with a bird.
(c) A father with his son
(d) A man with a trumpet.
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Wilson Woodrow.
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) John Kennedy.
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
3. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
4. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
5. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)