|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Vladimir Banzi.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Sizwe Banzi.
(d) Styles' brother.
2. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To laugh out loud.
(b) Take two more pictures.
(c) Take a second picture.
(d) To pray for a good picture.
3. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
4. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A learned man.
(b) A visionary.
(c) A bloody fool.
(d) A wise man.
5. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He is illuminated by a white light.
(b) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(c) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
(d) He disappears into darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
2. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
3. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
4. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
5. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)