|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A learned man.
(b) A bloody fool.
(c) A wise man.
(d) A visionary.
2. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
3. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he has been injured.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That he is in the hospital.
4. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(b) "...sky of opportunity."
(c) "...the city of the future."
(d) "...the mountaintops of peace."
5. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His baby sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
4. In what country is this story set?
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)