|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He is illuminated by a white light.
(b) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
(c) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(d) He disappears into darkness.
2. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) An endearing speech.
(b) A quick speech.
(c) An educational speech.
(d) An inspirational speech.
3. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A pig.
(d) A dog.
4. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
5. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Stay at his place.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Contact his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
2. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
4. What does Styles call his photography room?
5. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)