|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) In a Nissan car.
(b) By limousine.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By private jet.
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(b) Very accurately.
(c) In a nervous manner.
(d) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
3. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
4. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(b) He disappears into darkness.
(c) He is illuminated by a white light.
(d) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) The building.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His shop.
(d) His sink.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
2. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
5. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)