|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(b) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
(c) He disappears into darkness.
(d) He is illuminated by a white light.
2. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By limousine.
(c) In a Nissan car.
(d) By private jet.
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) The building.
(b) His sink.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) His shop.
4. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A dog.
(b) A pig.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A rat.
5. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(b) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(c) Leave without paying.
(d) Reminisce about life in the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
2. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
3. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
4. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
5. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)