|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) A letter.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A magazine.
2. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Escape the police.
(c) Stay at his place.
(d) Contact his family.
3. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Wilson Woodrow.
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) John Kennedy.
5. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he has been injured.
(b) That he is in the hospital.
(c) That he is alive.
(d) That he is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which war did Styles' father fight?
2. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
3. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
4. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
5. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)