|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four hours.
(d) One week.
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He had forgotten his notes.
(d) He was tired.
3. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) A very mean thing to do.
(b) Only understandable.
(c) Robbing them of their dreams.
(d) A collaborative effort.
4. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
5. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By limousine.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By private jet.
(d) In a Nissan car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
2. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
3. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
4. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
5. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)