|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Vladimir Banzi.
(b) Sizwe Banzi.
(c) Bob Lorenz.
(d) Styles' brother.
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His receipt honored.
(b) His picture taken.
(c) His photo redone.
(d) A job.
4. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take two more pictures.
(b) To pray for a good picture.
(c) Take a second picture.
(d) To laugh out loud.
5. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) A quick speech.
(b) An endearing speech.
(c) An educational speech.
(d) An inspirational speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
2. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. What character is Buntu played by?
5. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)