Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to act paranoid.
(b) He acts upset.
(c) He becomes more tense.
(d) He begins to relax.
2. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
(a) He begins to run away from Buntu.
(b) He refuses to give it over.
(c) He laughs and hands it over.
(d) He acts as though he has lost it.
3. Where does Buntu tell Sizwe to go in response to his worry about losing his name?
(a) To Italy.
(c) To Zambia.
(d) To Zola's house.
4. What does Sizwe say his wife will have to deal with if he decides to change his identity?
(a) Problems with the police.
(b) A new home.
(c) The disgust of their peers.
(d) A dead husband.
5. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He explains how rich that part of town is.
(b) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
(c) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(d) He refuses to go to that part of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
2. What will allow Buntu to be able to get Sizwe a job?
3. What is significant about the dead man's name?
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to think about after he worries for his children?
5. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)