Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(d) Too much pain.
2. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
3. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His grandfather.
4. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Escape the police.
(b) Find a job.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Work at his house.
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) Styles falling asleep.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A scream outside.
(d) A man yelling from upstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is this story set?
2. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
3. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
4. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)