|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) A quick speech.
(b) An inspirational speech.
(c) An educational speech.
(d) An endearing speech.
2. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
3. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the city of the future."
(b) "...sky of opportunity."
(c) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(d) "...the rivers of knowledge."
4. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(b) That it is not important.
(c) That he should forget about it.
(d) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
5. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
(a) He was buried.
(b) He was found drunk at a popular bar.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He made a speech from his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
2. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
3. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
4. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
5. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)