|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) Styles falling asleep.
(b) A man yelling from upstairs.
(c) A scream outside.
(d) A knock on the door.
2. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Escape the police.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Stay at his place.
3. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A woman with a bird.
(b) A man with a trumpet.
(c) A man with a diploma.
(d) A father with his son
4. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That he should go undercover.
(b) That he's a very smart man.
(c) That now he's in real trouble.
(d) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
5. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
2. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
3. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
4. What does Styles call his photography room?
5. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)