|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That he was arrested in a raid.
(b) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(c) That he will be arrested soon.
(d) That Zola is dangerous.
2. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take two more pictures.
(b) To pray for a good picture.
(c) Take a second picture.
(d) To laugh out loud.
3. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A magazine.
4. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a church liturgy.
(b) At a funeral.
(c) At a wedding.
(d) At a baptism.
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) Styles falling asleep.
(b) A man yelling from upstairs.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A scream outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
2. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
3. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)