|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His passbook.
(b) His torn clothes.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) His bruises.
2. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That he was arrested in a raid.
(b) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(c) That Zola is dangerous.
(d) That he will be arrested soon.
3. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
(a) Tells him to move on with his life.
(b) Tells him not to waste his life.
(c) Tells him to pick up his laundry down the street.
(d) He encourages the man to go back to his family.
4. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(a) Too much pain.
5. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(b) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
2. What job did Styles' father hold?
3. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
4. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)