|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That he was arrested in a raid.
(b) That Zola is dangerous.
(c) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(d) That he will be arrested soon.
2. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A wise man.
(b) A bloody fool.
(c) A visionary.
(d) A learned man.
3. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) In a Nissan car.
(c) By private jet.
(d) By limousine.
4. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(c) Rickshaw driving.
(d) Taxi driving.
5. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) The sister.
(c) The eldest son.
(d) The eldest sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
2. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
3. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
4. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
5. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)