|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
(b) That he should forget about it.
(c) That it is not important.
(d) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
2. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Ford.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) A devil.
(d) Someone else.
3. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
(a) A natural occurence.
(b) A contract with God.
(c) A final goodbye.
(d) A measure of a man's life.
4. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His address.
(b) His mother's addres.
(c) His mother's phone number.
(d) His phone number.
5. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
2. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
3. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
4. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
5. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)