|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A snake.
2. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
(a) A measure of a man's life.
(b) A final goodbye.
(c) A contract with God.
(d) A natural occurence.
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
5. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's phone number.
(b) His address.
(c) His phone number.
(d) His mother's addres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is Buntu played by?
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
3. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
4. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
5. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)