|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is this story set?
(c) South Africa.
2. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(a) Aound the block.
(d) In peace.
3. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) The owner personally requested it.
(b) They volunteered to.
(c) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(d) They were being punished.
4. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a ship captain for Germany.
(b) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(c) He was a pilot for the UK.
(d) He was a pilot for South Africa.
5. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That it is not important.
(b) That he should forget about it.
(c) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(d) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
2. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
3. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
4. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
5. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)