|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
2. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A pig.
(c) A dog.
(d) A monkey.
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(b) Leave without paying.
(c) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(d) Reminisce about life in the family.
5. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(a) Our spirit.
(b) Our money.
(d) Our freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
2. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
4. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
5. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)