|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A bloody fool.
(b) A learned man.
(c) A wise man.
(d) A visionary.
2. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A rat.
(c) A pig.
(d) A dog.
3. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a taxi driver.
(b) To work in the mines.
(c) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(d) To work as a bellboy.
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To only come on a tourist visa.
(b) To leave and go to Japan.
(c) To go home.
(d) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
5. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That he should forget about it.
(b) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
(c) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(d) That it is not important.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
2. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
3. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
4. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
5. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)