|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) His baby sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
2. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(a) In peace.
(c) Aound the block.
3. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(d) South African.
4. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Getting his work permit.
(b) Earning respect from the community.
(c) Making enough money to feed his family.
(d) Getting his birth certificate.
5. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
2. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
3. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
4. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
5. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)