|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
2. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A letter.
3. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Four hours.
4. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Vladimir Banzi.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Sizwe Banzi.
(d) Styles' brother.
5. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) A quick speech.
(b) An educational speech.
(c) An endearing speech.
(d) An inspirational speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
2. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
3. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
4. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)