|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
2. In what country is this story set?
(a) South Africa.
3. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) The 7 Year War.
(d) The Indo-Japanese War.
4. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He is afraid of the day.
(b) He is young.
(c) He has a wife and children.
(d) He needs to reconcile with his father.
5. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A pig.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
2. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
3. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
4. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
5. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)