|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) The belief that he is doing his best.
(b) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(c) Sizwe's anger at the system.
(d) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
2. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That Zola is dangerous.
(b) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(c) That he will be arrested soon.
(d) That he was arrested in a raid.
3. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
(a) The ease of getting it with the right amount of money.
(b) The low chances of being able to actually renew it.
(c) The dangers of reporting it.
(d) The bureaucracy involved in it.
4. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That he should forget about it.
(b) That it is not important.
(c) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(d) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
5. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His baby sister.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
2. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
3. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
4. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
5. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)