|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) John Williamson.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) Henry Ford Jr.
(d) Henry Ford Sr.
2. In what country is this story set?
(a) South Africa.
3. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His bruises.
(b) His passbook.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) His torn clothes.
4. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) A black and white one.
(b) A memorable one.
(c) The best possible picture.
(d) The most interesting one.
5. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Wilson Woodrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
2. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
3. What character is Buntu played by?
4. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
5. During which war did Styles' father fight?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)