|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A white child.
(b) A black child.
(c) A woman.
(d) The same character as Styles.
2. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
3. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
4. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That he was arrested in a raid.
(b) That Zola is dangerous.
(c) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(d) That he will be arrested soon.
5. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His photo redone.
(b) His receipt honored.
(c) A job.
(d) His picture taken.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
2. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
3. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
4. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
5. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)