|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the city of the future."
(b) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(c) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(d) "...sky of opportunity."
2. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) World War I.
(b) The 7 Year War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Indo-Japanese War.
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) A devil.
(b) Mr. Ford.
(c) Someone else.
(d) Mr. Jones.
4. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's addres.
(b) His address.
(c) His mother's phone number.
(d) His phone number.
5. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His torn clothes.
(b) His passbook.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) His bruises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
2. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
3. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
4. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
5. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)