|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To laugh out loud.
(b) Take two more pictures.
(c) Take a second picture.
(d) To pray for a good picture.
2. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Stay at his place.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Contact his family.
3. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a pilot for South Africa.
(b) He was a ship captain for Germany.
(c) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(d) He was a pilot for the UK.
4. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Four hours.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
5. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A rusty compass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
2. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
3. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
4. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
5. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)