|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(c) Too much pain.
2. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Sr.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) Henry Ford Jr.
(d) John Williamson.
3. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(b) To work in the mines.
(c) To work as a taxi driver.
(d) To work as a bellboy.
4. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) In a Nissan car.
(b) By limousine.
(c) By private jet.
(d) By helicopter.
5. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a wedding.
(b) At a church liturgy.
(c) At a baptism.
(d) At a funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
2. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
3. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
4. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
5. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)