|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A letter.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A book.
(d) A magazine.
2. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's phone number.
(b) His phone number.
(c) His mother's addres.
(d) His address.
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) An old watch.
(b) A rusty compass.
(c) A faded photograph.
(d) A sailor's hat.
5. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) After fulfilling karma.
(b) After being forgiving.
(c) In death.
(d) After forgiving itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
2. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
4. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
5. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)