|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His address.
(b) His phone number.
(c) His mother's addres.
(d) His mother's phone number.
2. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That it is not important.
(b) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(c) That he should forget about it.
(d) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
3. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(b) To work as a taxi driver.
(c) To work as a bellboy.
(d) To work in the mines.
4. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
5. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
(a) The bureaucracy involved in it.
(b) The ease of getting it with the right amount of money.
(c) The low chances of being able to actually renew it.
(d) The dangers of reporting it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
3. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
5. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)