|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
2. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
3. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was given honors.
(b) He was left with nothing.
(c) He was captured three years later.
(d) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
4. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) Only understandable.
(b) Robbing them of their dreams.
(c) A collaborative effort.
(d) A very mean thing to do.
5. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(b) In a nervous manner.
(c) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(d) Very accurately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
2. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
3. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
4. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
5. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)