|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) His mother.
(b) A customer.
(c) A friend.
(d) His father.
2. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) A strong room of dreams.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) An old watch.
(d) A rusty compass.
3. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) Very accurately.
(b) In a nervous manner.
(c) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(d) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
4. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) The belief that he is doing his best.
(b) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(c) Sizwe's anger at the system.
(d) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
5. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A rusty compass.
(d) A sailor's hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
2. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
3. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
4. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
5. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)