|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
2. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(b) He is afraid of the day.
(c) He has a wife and children.
(d) He is young.
3. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) They were being punished.
(b) The owner personally requested it.
(c) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(d) They volunteered to.
4. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Bob Lorenz.
(b) Sizwe Banzi.
(c) Styles' brother.
(d) Vladimir Banzi.
5. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He becomes distant.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He becomes calmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
2. In what country is this story set?
3. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
5. What does Styles call his photography room?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)