|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To pray for a good picture.
(b) Take a second picture.
(c) To laugh out loud.
(d) Take two more pictures.
2. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
(a) He was found drunk at a popular bar.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He was buried.
(d) He made a speech from his home.
3. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Earning respect from the community.
(b) Making enough money to feed his family.
(c) Getting his work permit.
(d) Getting his birth certificate.
4. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
5. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
(a) That it's time to go home.
(b) That they should go back into the bar.
(c) That he wants to have one more drink before leaving.
(d) That they should find prostitutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
2. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
3. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
4. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
5. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)