|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(a) Aound the block.
(b) In peace.
2. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
(a) Ms. Banzi.
(b) Brother Banzi.
(c) Mister Banzi.
(d) Bangin' Banzi.
3. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
4. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's addres.
(b) His mother's phone number.
(c) His address.
(d) His phone number.
5. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
(a) Takes the dead man's money.
(b) Takes the dead man's book.
(c) Walk away.
(d) Take the dead man's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
2. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
3. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind? .
4. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
5. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)