|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He refuses to go to that part of town.
(b) He explains how rich that part of town is.
(c) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(d) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
2. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His daughter.
3. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
(a) Mister Bansi.
(b) Brother Banzi.
(c) Mister Sizwe.
(d) Mister Siswe Banzi.
4. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
5. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His address.
(b) His mother's addres.
(c) His phone number.
(d) His mother's phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
2. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
3. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
4. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
5. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)