|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Move it.
(b) Report it to the police.
(c) Go back to the bar.
(d) Take the passbook,
2. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(b) That it is not important.
(c) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
(d) That he should forget about it.
3. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Styles' brother.
(b) Sizwe Banzi.
(c) Vladimir Banzi.
(d) Bob Lorenz.
4. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a baptism.
(b) At a funeral.
(c) At a church liturgy.
(d) At a wedding.
5. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
(a) A passerby.
(c) A bartender who just got off his shift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is Buntu played by?
2. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
3. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
4. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
5. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)