|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
(a) To cool off from the heat of his anger and drunkeness.
(b) To cover the dead man.
(c) To start a fight with Buntu.
(d) To show that he is "just a man".
2. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind?
(a) That Buntu could go home to his family.
(b) That Buntu could have a heart.
(c) That Buntu would forgive himself.
(d) That Buntu was dead.
3. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(b) To go home.
(c) To only come on a tourist visa.
(d) To leave and go to Japan.
4. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) In death.
(b) After being forgiving.
(c) After forgiving itself.
(d) After fulfilling karma.
5. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
(a) The dead man's home town.
(b) The dead man's age.
(c) The dead man's visa status.
(d) The dead man's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
2. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
3. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
4. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
5. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)