|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
2. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(b) That Zola is dangerous.
(c) That he will be arrested soon.
(d) That he was arrested in a raid.
3. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(b) The belief that he is doing his best.
(c) Sizwe's anger at the system.
(d) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
4. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
(a) Run away to Zambia with him.
(b) Go out for a drink.
(c) Go on a road trip together.
(d) Take the long way to his house.
5. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He disappears into darkness.
(b) He is illuminated by a white light.
(c) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(d) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
2. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
3. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
4. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
5. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)