|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To leave the area immediately.
(b) To celebrate.
(c) To stay there until people arrived.
(d) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
2. What is significant about the dead man's name?
(a) It was the name of a friend of Sizwe's father.
(b) It only consists of a first name.
(c) It was the name of a friend of Buntu's father.
(d) It is the same name Sizwe gave Style when he first came into the photograph studio.
3. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
(a) By narrating the dream he had that night.
(b) Through narrating his experience to Buntu the next day.
(c) By narrating his letter to Noweto.
(d) By shouting angrily about his memories of the bar.
4. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
5. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
(a) Hope that the peace of death will sustain him through the tough times in life.
(b) Fear that death is not the end of suffering.
(c) Hope that he will not become another Jacob in the near future.
(d) Fear not to question the system in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
2. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
3. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
4. What character is Buntu played by?
5. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)