|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
2. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a wedding.
(b) At a church liturgy.
(c) At a funeral.
(d) At a baptism.
3. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
(a) Mister Banzi.
(b) Bangin' Banzi.
(c) Ms. Banzi.
(d) Brother Banzi.
4. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A white child.
(b) The same character as Styles.
(c) A black child.
(d) A woman.
5. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To stay there until people arrived.
(b) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
(c) To celebrate.
(d) To leave the area immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
2. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
3. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
5. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)