|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
(a) Check his wallet.
(b) Hide him.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Help him.
2. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
(a) Brother Banzi.
(b) Mister Bansi.
(c) Mister Siswe Banzi.
(d) Mister Sizwe.
3. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
(a) He walks back to the bar.
(b) He asks the man his name.
(c) He gets the man's passbook.
(d) He asks someone to call the police.
4. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
(a) He gets held up by a thief.
(b) He meets a homeless person.
(c) He gets lost.
(d) He starts speaking a different language.
5. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To leave and go to Japan.
(b) To only come on a tourist visa.
(c) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(d) To go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
2. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
3. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
4. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
5. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)