|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Sizwe Banzi.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Vladimir Banzi.
(d) Styles' brother.
2. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind?
(a) That Buntu could go home to his family.
(b) That Buntu could have a heart.
(c) That Buntu would forgive himself.
(d) That Buntu was dead.
3. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His son.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His grandfather.
4. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
(a) He meets a homeless person.
(b) He gets held up by a thief.
(c) He gets lost.
(d) He starts speaking a different language.
5. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Rickshaw driving.
(d) Taxi driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
2. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
3. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
4. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
5. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)