|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To pray for a good picture.
(b) Take a second picture.
(c) Take two more pictures.
(d) To laugh out loud.
2. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
(a) So as not to get caught by police.
(b) Because his wife will call soon at his home.
(c) Because he wants to go to another bar.
(d) So he can get good night's sleep for work the next day.
3. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
(a) The low chances of being able to actually renew it.
(b) The bureaucracy involved in it.
(c) The dangers of reporting it.
(d) The ease of getting it with the right amount of money.
4. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
(a) Bangin' Banzi.
(b) Ms. Banzi.
(c) Mister Banzi.
(d) Brother Banzi.
5. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Move it.
(b) Take the passbook,
(c) Go back to the bar.
(d) Report it to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
2. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
3. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
4. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
5. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)