|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
(a) He laughs and hands it over.
(b) He begins to run away from Buntu.
(c) He acts as though he has lost it.
(d) He refuses to give it over.
2. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
(a) By narrating his letter to Noweto.
(b) By narrating the dream he had that night.
(c) By shouting angrily about his memories of the bar.
(d) Through narrating his experience to Buntu the next day.
3. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
(a) Mister Sizwe.
(b) Brother Banzi.
(c) Mister Bansi.
(d) Mister Siswe Banzi.
4. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He refuses to go to that part of town.
(b) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(c) He explains how rich that part of town is.
(d) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
5. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to relax.
(b) He begins to act paranoid.
(c) He becomes more tense.
(d) He acts upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
2. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
3. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
4. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
5. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)