|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
(a) That this book makes him less of a man.
(b) That this book is his life, as ridiculous as that may seem.
(c) That Sizwe is not Sizwe, but Jacob.
(d) What's in the book doesn't make him a man, but that it goes with you everywhere anyway.
2. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) After forgiving itself.
(b) In death.
(c) After being forgiving.
(d) After fulfilling karma.
3. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to relax.
(b) He becomes more tense.
(c) He begins to act paranoid.
(d) He acts upset.
4. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Check his wallet.
(c) Help him.
(d) Hide him.
5. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
(a) Fear not to question the system in place.
(b) Hope that the peace of death will sustain him through the tough times in life.
(c) Fear that death is not the end of suffering.
(d) Hope that he will not become another Jacob in the near future.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
2. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
3. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
4. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
5. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)