|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He explains how rich that part of town is.
(b) He refuses to go to that part of town.
(c) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
(d) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
2. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A woman.
(b) A black child.
(c) The same character as Styles.
(d) A white child.
3. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(b) That he will be arrested soon.
(c) That Zola is dangerous.
(d) That he was arrested in a raid.
4. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That now he's in real trouble.
(b) That he should go undercover.
(c) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
(d) That he's a very smart man.
5. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To stay there until people arrived.
(b) To celebrate.
(c) To leave the area immediately.
(d) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the dead man's name?
2. What does Buntu say he has discovered in the alleyway outside of the bar?
3. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
4. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
5. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)