|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take a second picture.
(b) To pray for a good picture.
(c) Take two more pictures.
(d) To laugh out loud.
2. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) After forgiving itself.
(b) After being forgiving.
(c) After fulfilling karma.
(d) In death.
3. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
(a) He becomes calmer.
(b) He becomes distant.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He begins to cry.
4. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Report the crime.
(b) Hide the discovery.
(c) Turn the other direction.
(d) Check for a wallet.
5. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
(a) He asks someone to call the police.
(b) He walks back to the bar.
(c) He asks the man his name.
(d) He gets the man's passbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
2. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
3. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
4. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
5. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)