|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Vladimir Banzi.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Sizwe Banzi.
(d) Styles' brother.
2. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) At Buntu's old village.
(b) At the old dance hall.
(c) On Zola's home.
(d) On Sizwe's old home.
3. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
(a) By shouting angrily about his memories of the bar.
(b) By narrating his letter to Noweto.
(c) Through narrating his experience to Buntu the next day.
(d) By narrating the dream he had that night.
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home.
(b) To only come on a tourist visa.
(c) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(d) To leave and go to Japan.
5. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Work at his house.
(b) Find a job.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Escape the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
2. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
3. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
4. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
5. What does Buntu say he has discovered in the alleyway outside of the bar?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)