|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
(a) That Sizwe is not Sizwe, but Jacob.
(b) What's in the book doesn't make him a man, but that it goes with you everywhere anyway.
(c) That this book makes him less of a man.
(d) That this book is his life, as ridiculous as that may seem.
2. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
(b) Church and State.
(c) Muslims and Christians.
3. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(b) That it is not important.
(c) That he should forget about it.
(d) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
4. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
(a) In the back alley of the bar.
(b) Outise of Buntu's car.
(c) Out on the street in front of the bar.
(d) Outside of Buntu's house.
5. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the dead man's name?
2. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
3. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
4. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
5. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)