|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To remember this moment.
(b) To get lost.
(c) To come home.
(d) To forget it all.
2. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
3. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) Sizwe's anger at the system.
(b) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(c) The belief that he is doing his best.
(d) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
4. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Church and State.
(b) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
(d) Muslims and Christians.
5. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
(a) It changes to exhilarated.
(b) It slowly becomes darker.
(c) It snaps from dark to lighter.
(d) It gradually becomes angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
2. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
3. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
4. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
5. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)