|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
(a) The ease of getting it with the right amount of money.
(b) The low chances of being able to actually renew it.
(c) The dangers of reporting it.
(d) The bureaucracy involved in it.
2. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
(a) Thank their mothers.
(b) Boycott the bar.
(c) Go into the bar.
(d) Go back to their homeland.
3. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Report it to the police.
(b) Move it.
(c) Go back to the bar.
(d) Take the passbook,
4. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
(a) He meets a homeless person.
(b) He gets held up by a thief.
(c) He starts speaking a different language.
(d) He gets lost.
5. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A white child.
(b) The same character as Styles.
(c) A woman.
(d) A black child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
3. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
4. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
5. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)