|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That it is not important.
(b) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
(c) That he should forget about it.
(d) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
2. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Making enough money to feed his family.
(b) Getting his birth certificate.
(c) Getting his work permit.
(d) Earning respect from the community.
3. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
(c) A bartender who just got off his shift.
(d) A passerby.
4. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
(b) Church and State.
(d) Muslims and Christians.
5. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He becomes more tense.
(b) He begins to relax.
(c) He begins to act paranoid.
(d) He acts upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
2. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
3. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
4. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
5. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)