|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
(b) Sizwe's anger at the system.
(c) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(d) The belief that he is doing his best.
2. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
(b) He disappears into darkness.
(c) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(d) He is illuminated by a white light.
3. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(b) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(c) "...sky of opportunity."
(d) "...the city of the future."
4. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
(a) To show that he is "just a man".
(b) To cool off from the heat of his anger and drunkeness.
(c) To cover the dead man.
(d) To start a fight with Buntu.
5. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
2. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
3. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
4. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
5. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)