|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He becomes more tense.
(b) He begins to relax.
(c) He begins to act paranoid.
(d) He acts upset.
2. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His son.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
3. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His photo redone.
(b) His receipt honored.
(c) A job.
(d) His picture taken.
4. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Styles' brother.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Sizwe Banzi.
(d) Vladimir Banzi.
5. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
(a) Go back to their homeland.
(b) Thank their mothers.
(c) Go into the bar.
(d) Boycott the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
2. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
3. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
4. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
5. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)