|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
(a) Hide him.
(b) Check his wallet.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Help him.
2. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
(a) He asks the man his name.
(b) He gets the man's passbook.
(c) He asks someone to call the police.
(d) He walks back to the bar.
3. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Earning respect from the community.
(b) Making enough money to feed his family.
(c) Getting his work permit.
(d) Getting his birth certificate.
4. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) He gets held up by a thief.
(c) He starts speaking a different language.
(d) He meets a homeless person.
5. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Turn the other direction.
(b) Check for a wallet.
(c) Report the crime.
(d) Hide the discovery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
2. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
3. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
4. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
5. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)