|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the city of the future."
(b) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(c) "...the rivers of knowledge."
(d) "...sky of opportunity."
2. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Hide the discovery.
(b) Report the crime.
(c) Check for a wallet.
(d) Turn the other direction.
3. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
4. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
(a) Would Buntu enjoy dying himself?
(b) Is this what Buntu would do if HE was dead?
(c) Does Buntu care about family?
(d) Is Buntu strong enough to carry his own karma?
5. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Escape the police.
(b) Work at this house.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Stay at his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
2. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
3. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
4. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
5. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)