|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His torn clothes.
(b) His passbook.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) His bruises.
2. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) He meets a homeless person.
(c) He starts speaking a different language.
(d) He gets held up by a thief.
3. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To get lost.
(b) To remember this moment.
(c) To forget it all.
(d) To come home.
4. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
(a) He refuses to give it over.
(b) He acts as though he has lost it.
(c) He begins to run away from Buntu.
(d) He laughs and hands it over.
5. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
(a) Outise of Buntu's car.
(b) Out on the street in front of the bar.
(c) In the back alley of the bar.
(d) Outside of Buntu's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
2. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
3. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
4. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
5. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)