1. In what country is this story set?
(d) South Africa.
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A letter.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A book.
4. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(a) South African.
5. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) John Kennedy.
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(c) Wilson Woodrow.
(d) Richard Nixon.
6. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
7. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Sr.
(b) John Williamson.
(c) James T Phillips.
(d) Henry Ford Jr.
8. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) A quick speech.
(b) An endearing speech.
(c) An educational speech.
(d) An inspirational speech.
This section contains 4,464 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)