|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state have Rick and Elizabeth recently moved?
2. Who is the publish of Poitier's autobiography This Life?
(a) Random House
(b) Schuster and Schuster
3. What book have Ouisa and Paul both read?
(a) The Gilded Gutter of Francis Bacon
(b) The Agony and the Ecstacy
(c) The Andy Warhol Diaries
(d) The new book on Cezanne
4. According to Kitty what famous starlet used the alias Harriet Brown at hotels?
(a) Audrey Hepburn
(b) Vivien Leigh
(c) Greta Garbo
(d) Mae West
5. How does Paul describe the imagination in this section?
(a) Your sunset voice
(b) Your 4 AM voice
(c) Your child's voice
(d) Your ever-badgering voice
Short Answer Questions
1. Which actress does Elizabeth fear she resembles too much?
2. Paul tells Ouisa he did not like Kitty and Larkin for what reason?
3. How does Ouisa describe Paul's essential quality to her children in this section?
4. How does Flan characterize the request he makes his children in this section?
5. Which New York periodical publishes the Kittredges' story in this section?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)