|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which play by Anton Chekhov does Rick say he wants to be the lead?
(a) The Cherry Orchard
(b) The Seagull
(c) Uncle Vanya
2. Which of the following is not a course that Flan lists as necessary to becoming a high-end art dealer?
(b) Art history
(d) European history
3. Which family is the first that Paul asks Trent about in this section?
4. At the end of his monologue about thie imagination in this section, Paul says that it is not what?
(a) An escape
(b) A danger
(c) A dream
(d) A commodity
5. Elizabeth and Rick say they live above New York's last what?
(a) Billiard club
(b) Swing club
(c) Roller disco
(d) Cigar bar
Short Answer Questions
1. Which actress does Elizabeth fear she resembles too much?
2. Near the end of the play, Ouisa that she has plenty of color in her life, but none of this?
3. Which of the following is not a type of jam Trent recommends one send to rich people?
4. What nationality of clients does Ouisa mistakenly she and Flan are schmoozing before Sotheby's?
5. What key information about Paul does Ouisa not have in her search for him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)