|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a type of jam Trent recommends one send to rich people?
2. To what object from the play does Paul make reference in the final moment?
(a) The address book
(b) The Kandinski
(c) The Alaskan huskie
(d) The pink shirt
3. What do Flan and Ouisa ask Tess not to tell her sister at Groton?
(a) They will not be coming to her graduation
(b) Paul used her toothbrush
(c) The hustler was in her bed
(d) They sold her favorite antique doll
4. Where does Doug go to school?
5. Which of the following children does not come down from Harvard in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Dr. Fine's parents killed?
2. Through what letter of Trent's address book does Paul get before leaving him?
3. Where does the doorman say Flan's illegitimate son is living?
4. On what holiday do Larkin and Kitty witness Rick's suicide?
5. What does Tess suggest her mother should have done with Paul?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)