|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul proposition Rick for sex?
(a) On the subway
(b) In a carriage
(c) At the resturant
(d) At Rick's apartment
2. Who else's death do Larkin and Kitty witness the week they see Rick's?
(a) Larkin's mother's
(b) A homeless man's
(d) A cab driver's
3. In what state does Paul tell Rick and Elizabeth he sill finally reunite with his father?
4. In which play by Anton Chekhov does Rick say he wants to be the lead?
(b) Uncle Vanya
(c) The Seagull
(d) The Cherry Orchard
5. What adjective do Flan and Paul repeatedly use to describe the dull part of art dealing?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state have Rick and Elizabeth recently moved?
2. Which of the following terms is not something that Dr. Fine accuses Paul of being?
3. How many high school friends does Tess estimate were into drugs, gangs, and homosexuality?
4. Which of the following is not a college that Paul lists Flan's "new" children attending?
5. According to Woody in this section, his parents bough him the pink shirt when he outgrew his other shirts because of what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)