|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which artist's work is bidding on at Sotheby's in this section?
2. Where does the doorman say Flan's illegitimate son is living?
(a) The YMCA
(b) The street
(d) Central Park
3. In this section, Doug tells his father that his mother says sleeping with him was like sleeping with what food?
(a) An old bowl of borscht
(b) A rotting fish
(c) A pasta dish with too much garlic
(d) A salad with bad dressing
4. Which family is the first that Paul asks Trent about in this section?
5. How does Flan characterize the request he makes his children in this section?
(a) Special project
(b) Homework assignment
(c) Detective search
(d) Scavenger hunt
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what letter of Trent's address book does Paul get before leaving him?
2. What does Paul say he wants from the Kittredges in this section?
3. How does Ouisa describe Paul's essential quality to her children in this section?
4. Why has Kitty not spoken to her children when she tells Ouisa and Flan their story?
5. Which of the following items is not something Paul asks Ouisa to send him in prison?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)