|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ouisa, what liquid are workmen using to clean the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
(a) White wine
(d) Fish oil
2. What mystery writer does Flan invoke as the parents try to figure out what they have in common?
(a) Agatha Christie
(b) Dashiell Hammett
(c) Patricia Highsmith
(d) Raymond Chandler
3. Through what letter of Trent's address book does Paul get before leaving him?
4. Which of the following items is not something Paul asks Ouisa to send him in prison?
5. How were Dr. Fine's parents killed?
(a) In a plane crash
(b) In a mugging
(c) In the Holocaust
(d) In a house fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective do Flan and Paul repeatedly use to describe the dull part of art dealing?
2. Which of the following is not a college that Paul lists Flan's "new" children attending?
3. At which movie theater does Ouisa say she will meet Paul to take him to the police?
4. In this section Paul admits that his Salinger speech was lifted from a commencement address at what college?
5. On what holiday do Larkin and Kitty witness Rick's suicide?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)