|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality of clients does Ouisa mistakenly she and Flan are schmoozing before Sotheby's?
2. How did Dr. Fine get a good deal on his brownstone?
(a) There was a murder in it
(b) He took over a rent-controlled lease in the sly
(c) His brother is a realter
(d) He bought it in the recession of the late 70's
3. Which of the following terms is not something that Dr. Fine accuses Paul of being?
(a) An imposter
(b) A fraud
(c) A thief
(d) A crack addict
4. What adjective do Flan and Paul repeatedly use to describe the dull part of art dealing?
5. What do Flan and Ouisa ask Tess not to tell her sister at Groton?
(a) They sold her favorite antique doll
(b) Paul used her toothbrush
(c) The hustler was in her bed
(d) They will not be coming to her graduation
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Kitty what famous starlet used the alias Harriet Brown at hotels?
2. At which movie theater does Ouisa say she will meet Paul to take him to the police?
3. Which Massachusetts college does Trent Conway attend?
4. Which of the assembled children in this section takes exception for what he perceives as an unspoken accusation of drug use?
5. In this section, Doug tells his father that his mother says sleeping with him was like sleeping with what food?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)