|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Trent ironically describe his rich friends to Paul?
(a) Desperate and longing
(b) Hand to mouth
(c) A lost generation
(d) Hopelessly romantic
2. Who does the operator at the Sherry assume Ouisa is when she calls?
(a) A journalist
(b) A director
(c) Another hotel
(d) A fan
3. What word's pronunciation is Trent trying to correct when he and Paul appear onstage?
4. Why has Kitty not spoken to her children when she tells Ouisa and Flan their story?
(a) Their children refuse to speak with them
(b) They cannot get a call through
(c) Their children are abroad
(d) They have been in the Hamptons all weekend
5. To what country does Tess say she wants to travel in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what letter of Trent's address book does Paul get before leaving him?
2. At the end of his monologue about thie imagination in this section, Paul says that it is not what?
3. What adjective do Flan and Paul repeatedly use to describe the dull part of art dealing?
4. Which of the following terms is not something that Dr. Fine accuses Paul of being?
5. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)