|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Paul tell Rick and Elizabeth he sill finally reunite with his father?
2. On what holiday do Larkin and Kitty witness Rick's suicide?
(a) Valentine's Day
(b) Labor Day
(c) New Years Eve
3. In which play by Anton Chekhov does Rick say he wants to be the lead?
(a) The Cherry Orchard
(c) Uncle Vanya
(d) The Seagull
4. Where does Doug go to school?
5. What mystery writer does Flan invoke as the parents try to figure out what they have in common?
(a) Raymond Chandler
(b) Dashiell Hammett
(c) Agatha Christie
(d) Patricia Highsmith
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the publish of Poitier's autobiography This Life?
2. To what country does Tess say she wants to travel in this section?
3. Which chic New York eatery does Paul "treat" Rick to in this section?
4. Which of the following is not among the "charges" the Kittredges and Larkin list to the Detective regarding Paul?
5. How were Dr. Fine's parents killed?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)