|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word's pronunciation is Trent trying to correct when he and Paul appear onstage?
2. In what state does Paul tell Rick and Elizabeth he sill finally reunite with his father?
3. What information does the Detective bring to Flan and Ouisa in this section?
(a) Elizabeth will press charges
(b) Sidney Poitier has called him
(c) Paul has been captured
(d) He is transferring off the case
4. At which movie theater does Ouisa say she will meet Paul to take him to the police?
(a) The Union Square
(b) The Kip's Bay
(c) The Waverly
(d) The 42nd Street
5. Which of the following children does not come down from Harvard in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
2. Where does the doorman say Flan's illegitimate son is living?
3. Which of the following is not a course that Flan lists as necessary to becoming a high-end art dealer?
4. What type of law does Kitty's "friend" practice?
5. How do the Kittredges know the Larkin and Kitty?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)