|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of their first meeting with their children, Flan protests to Tess that she is not a part of a conspiracy but what?
(a) A relationship
(b) A family
(c) A secret
(d) An understanding
2. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
(a) 4 to 1 Yes
(b) Unanimous Yes
(c) Unanimous No
(d) 3 to 2 Yes
3. What adjective do Flan and Paul repeatedly use to describe the dull part of art dealing?
4. Paul tells Ouisa he did not like Kitty and Larkin for what reason?
(a) They left him alone
(b) They were dull
(c) They talked too much
(d) They were too eager to please
5. Elizabeth and Rick say they live above New York's last what?
(a) Billiard club
(b) Cigar bar
(c) Swing club
(d) Roller disco
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the doorman say Flan's illegitimate son is living?
2. Which artist's work is bidding on at Sotheby's in this section?
3. What mystery writer does Flan invoke as the parents try to figure out what they have in common?
4. How much money does Paul request from Rick and Elizabeth?
5. What do Rick and Elizabeth do to make money in New York?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)