|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ouisa, what liquid are workmen using to clean the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
(a) White wine
(b) Fish oil
2. How do the Kittredges know the Larkin and Kitty?
(a) Their daughter
(c) One of Flan's former partners
(d) Their sons
3. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
(a) Unanimous Yes
(b) Unanimous No
(c) 4 to 1 Yes
(d) 3 to 2 Yes
4. According to Donald Barthelme, what is the art form of the twentieth century?
(b) Abstract expressionism
(c) Found object
5. How does Flan characterize himself when explaining his life to Ouisa in this section?
(a) An artist
(b) A businessman
(c) A gambler
(d) A survivor
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Trent ironically describe his rich friends to Paul?
2. To what object from the play does Paul make reference in the final moment?
3. What do Flan and Ouisa ask Tess not to tell her sister at Groton?
4. Which notorious public figure does Tess invoke to describe what her parents are asking her to do?
5. What news does Tess blurt out to Ouisa in this section?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)