|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through what letter of Trent's address book does Paul get before leaving him?
2. What painting does Elizabeth suggest Paul tell Flan he has to give him?
(a) The Mona Lisa
(b) Starry Night
(c) Sunnday on the Grande Jatte
(d) The Ambassadors
3. What key information about Paul does Ouisa not have in her search for him?
(a) His age
(b) His charges
(c) His arresting officer
(d) His name
4. How does Paul describe the imagination in this section?
(a) Your sunset voice
(b) Your child's voice
(c) Your ever-badgering voice
(d) Your 4 AM voice
5. Near the end of the play, Ouisa that she has plenty of color in her life, but none of this?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an adjective the children use to describe their parents' request in this section?
2. What arrives with the flowers that Paul sends the Kittredges?
3. From what state have Rick and Elizabeth recently moved?
4. How does Flan characterize the request he makes his children in this section?
5. In the second excerpt from This Life that the parents read, what does Poitier warn his readers against doing regarding their children?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)