|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Paul request from Rick and Elizabeth?
2. How does Ouisa describe Paul's essential quality to her children in this section?
3. According to Woody in this section, his parents bough him the pink shirt when he outgrew his other shirts because of what?
4. How does Paul describe the imagination in this section?
(a) Your 4 AM voice
(b) Your ever-badgering voice
(c) Your sunset voice
(d) Your child's voice
5. At the end of their first meeting with their children, Flan protests to Tess that she is not a part of a conspiracy but what?
(a) A relationship
(b) An understanding
(c) A family
(d) A secret
Short Answer Questions
1. In this section, Doug tells his father that his mother says sleeping with him was like sleeping with what food?
2. How did Dr. Fine get a good deal on his brownstone?
3. From what state have Rick and Elizabeth recently moved?
4. How many high school friends does Tess estimate were into drugs, gangs, and homosexuality?
5. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)