|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not among those Paul stole from Trent when he left?
(a) His printer
(b) His sport jacket
(c) His watch
(d) His skis
2. How does Paul describe the imagination in this section?
(a) Your sunset voice
(b) Your ever-badgering voice
(c) Your child's voice
(d) Your 4 AM voice
3. Which actress does Elizabeth fear she resembles too much?
(a) Katherine Hepburn
(b) Sophia Loren
(c) Liv Ullman
(d) Ingrid Bergman
4. What does Tess suggest her mother should have done with Paul?
(a) Never let him in
(b) Have him arrested
(c) Slept with him
(d) Adopt him
5. Where does the doorman say Flan's illegitimate son is living?
(a) The street
(c) The YMCA
(d) Central Park
Short Answer Questions
1. To what object from the play does Paul make reference in the final moment?
2. What painting does Elizabeth suggest Paul tell Flan he has to give him?
3. How does Flan characterize the request he makes his children in this section?
4. Which of the following is not among the "charges" the Kittredges and Larkin list to the Detective regarding Paul?
5. Who is the publish of Poitier's autobiography This Life?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)