|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state are Flan and Ouisa from originally?
(b) Rhode Island
(d) New Hampshire
2. How does Flan characterize himself when explaining his life to Ouisa in this section?
(a) A businessman
(b) A survivor
(c) A gambler
(d) An artist
3. What do Flan and Ouisa ask Tess not to tell her sister at Groton?
(a) They sold her favorite antique doll
(b) The hustler was in her bed
(c) Paul used her toothbrush
(d) They will not be coming to her graduation
4. How much money does Paul request from Rick and Elizabeth?
5. Elizabeth and Rick say they live above New York's last what?
(a) Billiard club
(b) Roller disco
(c) Cigar bar
(d) Swing club
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of their first meeting with their children, Flan protests to Tess that she is not a part of a conspiracy but what?
2. In which play by Anton Chekhov does Rick say he wants to be the lead?
3. Which of the following is not a college that Paul lists Flan's "new" children attending?
4. According to Kitty what famous starlet used the alias Harriet Brown at hotels?
5. Why has Kitty not spoken to her children when she tells Ouisa and Flan their story?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)