|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Massachusetts college does Trent Conway attend?
(a) Holy Cross
(d) Boston University
2. Which of the following children does not come down from Harvard in this section?
3. Which of the following is not a course that Flan lists as necessary to becoming a high-end art dealer?
(b) European history
(c) Art history
4. What does Paul say he wants from the Kittredges in this section?
5. What type of law does Kitty's "friend" practice?
(a) Theatrical law
(b) Patent law
(c) Divorce law
(d) Maritime law
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Trent ironically describe his rich friends to Paul?
2. What nationality of clients does Ouisa mistakenly she and Flan are schmoozing before Sotheby's?
3. How does Flan characterize himself when explaining his life to Ouisa in this section?
4. To what literary character does Ouisa compare Trent Conway in this section?
5. How does Ouisa describe Paul's essential quality to her children in this section?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)