|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Paul in this section, Cezanne tried to find the rules from which art movement?
(c) Abstract expressionism
2. Which notorious public figure does Tess invoke to describe what her parents are asking her to do?
3. Who is the publish of Poitier's autobiography This Life?
(a) Schuster and Schuster
(d) Random House
4. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
(a) Unanimous No
(b) 3 to 2 Yes
(c) 4 to 1 Yes
(d) Unanimous Yes
5. How does Trent ironically describe his rich friends to Paul?
(a) A lost generation
(b) Hopelessly romantic
(c) Desperate and longing
(d) Hand to mouth
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country does Tess say she wants to travel in this section?
2. Which of the following is not a course that Flan lists as necessary to becoming a high-end art dealer?
3. Who else's death do Larkin and Kitty witness the week they see Rick's?
4. Which family is the first that Paul asks Trent about in this section?
5. Which of the following is not among the "charges" the Kittredges and Larkin list to the Detective regarding Paul?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)