|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Flan and Ouisa ask Tess not to tell her sister at Groton?
(a) They sold her favorite antique doll
(b) The hustler was in her bed
(c) Paul used her toothbrush
(d) They will not be coming to her graduation
2. Which notorious public figure does Tess invoke to describe what her parents are asking her to do?
3. According to Ouisa, what liquid are workmen using to clean the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
(c) Fish oil
(d) White wine
4. According to Kitty what famous starlet used the alias Harriet Brown at hotels?
(a) Vivien Leigh
(b) Audrey Hepburn
(c) Greta Garbo
(d) Mae West
5. How many high school friends does Tess estimate were into drugs, gangs, and homosexuality?
(c) Too many to count
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Kitty not spoken to her children when she tells Ouisa and Flan their story?
2. What do Rick and Elizabeth do to make money in New York?
3. Who is the publish of Poitier's autobiography This Life?
4. What painting does Elizabeth suggest Paul tell Flan he has to give him?
5. How does Paul describe the imagination in this section?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)