|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does the Detective bring to Flan and Ouisa in this section?
(a) He is transferring off the case
(b) Sidney Poitier has called him
(c) Paul has been captured
(d) Elizabeth will press charges
2. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
(a) 4 to 1 Yes
(b) Unanimous No
(c) 3 to 2 Yes
(d) Unanimous Yes
3. According to Woody in this section, his parents bough him the pink shirt when he outgrew his other shirts because of what?
4. How did Dr. Fine get a good deal on his brownstone?
(a) His brother is a realter
(b) He took over a rent-controlled lease in the sly
(c) There was a murder in it
(d) He bought it in the recession of the late 70's
5. Elizabeth and Rick say they live above New York's last what?
(a) Cigar bar
(b) Swing club
(c) Roller disco
(d) Billiard club
Short Answer Questions
1. Which artist's work is bidding on at Sotheby's in this section?
2. In what state does Paul tell Rick and Elizabeth he sill finally reunite with his father?
3. At the end of their first meeting with their children, Flan protests to Tess that she is not a part of a conspiracy but what?
4. Paul tells Ouisa he did not like Kitty and Larkin for what reason?
5. Through what letter of Trent's address book does Paul get before leaving him?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)