|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does the Detective bring to Flan and Ouisa in this section?
(a) Paul has been captured
(b) Elizabeth will press charges
(c) He is transferring off the case
(d) Sidney Poitier has called him
2. Which of the following items is not something Paul asks Ouisa to send him in prison?
3. How does Flan characterize the request he makes his children in this section?
(a) Homework assignment
(b) Special project
(c) Detective search
(d) Scavenger hunt
4. In this section Paul admits that his Salinger speech was lifted from a commencement address at what college?
(b) University of Pennsylvania
5. At which movie theater does Ouisa say she will meet Paul to take him to the police?
(a) The Union Square
(b) The 42nd Street
(c) The Kip's Bay
(d) The Waverly
Short Answer Questions
1. In the second excerpt from This Life that the parents read, what does Poitier warn his readers against doing regarding their children?
2. Which of the following items is not among those Paul stole from Trent when he left?
3. Where does the doorman say Flan's illegitimate son is living?
4. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
5. What nationality of clients does Ouisa mistakenly she and Flan are schmoozing before Sotheby's?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)