|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else's death do Larkin and Kitty witness the week they see Rick's?
(a) A homeless man's
(b) A cab driver's
(d) Larkin's mother's
2. What word's pronunciation is Trent trying to correct when he and Paul appear onstage?
3. From what state have Rick and Elizabeth recently moved?
4. What nationality of clients does Ouisa mistakenly she and Flan are schmoozing before Sotheby's?
5. What news does Tess blurt out to Ouisa in this section?
(a) She is getting married
(b) She is gay
(c) She is dropping out of school
(d) She is pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following options is not one suggested in this section for tracking down Sidney Poitier?
2. To what country does Tess say she wants to travel in this section?
3. In this section, which parent repeatedly states that they don't want to know what their children are doing?
4. At the end of his monologue about thie imagination in this section, Paul says that it is not what?
5. Who did Paul claim his prostitute was the night he stayed at Kitty and Larkin's?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)