|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the "charges" the Kittredges and Larkin list to the Detective regarding Paul?
(a) He claimed to be the son of Sidney Poitier
(b) He sent them flowers
(c) He told them about Catcher in the Rye
(d) He made them dinner
2. Through what letter of Trent's address book does Paul get before leaving him?
3. To what country does Tess say she wants to travel in this section?
4. At which movie theater does Ouisa say she will meet Paul to take him to the police?
(a) The Union Square
(b) The Waverly
(c) The Kip's Bay
(d) The 42nd Street
5. Which family is the first that Paul asks Trent about in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following options is not one suggested in this section for tracking down Sidney Poitier?
2. According to Woody in this section, his parents bough him the pink shirt when he outgrew his other shirts because of what?
3. What do Flan and Ouisa ask Tess not to tell her sister at Groton?
4. Which of the following is not a type of jam Trent recommends one send to rich people?
5. Which of Chekhov's three sister's does Elizabeth decide she wants to play first?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)