|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Massachusetts college does Trent Conway attend?
(a) Boston University
(c) Holy Cross
2. In this section Paul admits that his Salinger speech was lifted from a commencement address at what college?
(c) University of Pennsylvania
3. According to Ouisa, what liquid are workmen using to clean the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
(b) Fish oil
(c) White wine
4. According to Kitty what famous starlet used the alias Harriet Brown at hotels?
(a) Audrey Hepburn
(b) Mae West
(c) Greta Garbo
(d) Vivien Leigh
5. Which of the following terms is not something that Dr. Fine accuses Paul of being?
(a) A fraud
(b) A crack addict
(c) A thief
(d) An imposter
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Kitty give Paul?
2. Which of the following options is not one suggested in this section for tracking down Sidney Poitier?
3. Which of the following items is not something Paul asks Ouisa to send him in prison?
4. Elizabeth and Rick say they live above New York's last what?
5. Which of the following is not a type of jam Trent recommends one send to rich people?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)