|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, Doug tells his father that his mother says sleeping with him was like sleeping with what food?
(a) A salad with bad dressing
(b) A rotting fish
(c) A pasta dish with too much garlic
(d) An old bowl of borscht
2. Which of the following is not a college that Paul lists Flan's "new" children attending?
3. According to Kitty what famous starlet used the alias Harriet Brown at hotels?
(a) Vivien Leigh
(b) Greta Garbo
(c) Audrey Hepburn
(d) Mae West
4. Which Massachusetts college does Trent Conway attend?
(b) Holy Cross
(c) Boston University
5. In this section Paul admits that his Salinger speech was lifted from a commencement address at what college?
(b) University of Pennsylvania
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Trent ironically describe his rich friends to Paul?
2. To what literary character does Ouisa compare Trent Conway in this section?
3. Who else's death do Larkin and Kitty witness the week they see Rick's?
4. Which family is the first that Paul asks Trent about in this section?
5. How did Dr. Fine get a good deal on his brownstone?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)