|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Paul to leave the condo in this section?
(a) No one
(d) The Hustler
2. Which of the following characters tries to leave in the chaos of applying first aid to Paul?
3. Who does Paul jokingly say he will test on Catcher in the Rye?
(d) His advisor
4. What does Paul compliment about Geoffrey after the latter comments on dinner?
(a) His nose
(b) His etiquette
(c) His eyes
(d) His buds
5. What negative world does Ouisa repeat over and over throughout the first couple minutes of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not onstage in the last moments of this section?
2. How much money does the Dean and Deluca customer leave for his purchase in Flan and Ouisa's story?
3. What does Paul's thesis conclude is "God's gift" to us (34)?
4. How much money does Flan give Paul for his assistance with Geoffrey?
5. When Paul enters the scene, where does he announce that he attends school with the Kittredges' daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ouisa discover when she wakes Paul in this section?
2. How does Dr. Fine deal with Paul's deception?
3. How does Paul describe his father?
4. How is Geoffrey's financial situation strange?
5. Why is Flan in awe of his children's second grade teacher?
6. What event breaks the relative silence after the Trent Conway revelation?
7. How does Paul describe the Kittredge children?
8. What conclusion do the five duped parents reach regarding what they have in common?
9. Why does Geoffrey call at the end of this section?
10. What is Flan's attitude toward the art he sells?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)