Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason Flan lists for his clients wanting to deal with him instead of a gallery?
2. At the end of this section, who does Flan think Ouisa will say is God's name?
3. When does the Kittredge's housekeeper come in?
4. At the beginning of this section, Flan describes a painting by what artist?
(a) Van Gogh
5. Which of the following characters tries to leave in the chaos of applying first aid to Paul?
Short Answer Questions
1. What valuable item has Paul lost in the mugging?
2. What Andrew Lloyd Webber musical does Paul announce his father will be adapting for the screen?
3. According to the saying Ouisa quotes in this section, what do all artists dream of?
4. In what city were the Kittredges living when they met Geoffrey?
5. How much money does the Dean and Deluca customer leave for his purchase in Flan and Ouisa's story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Trent's ultimate plan for Paul?
2. What is the meaning of the title of the play?
3. How does Paul describe his father in this section?
4. What new information does the Detective have when he calls Ouisa and Flan?
5. What information has Flan been keeping from Ouisa that he tells her at the end of this section?
6. Describe the dish that Paul prepares.
7. How does Dr. Fine deal with Paul's deception?
8. What surprise do the Kittredges have speaking with Larkin and Kitty?
9. Why does Geoffrey call at the end of this section?
10. How does Flan respond to Paul's calling Ouisa?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)