|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the hall in the Kittredge house?
(a) 18 feet
(b) They do not have hall
(c) 6 feet
(d) 30 feet
2. How much money does the Dean and Deluca customer leave for his purchase in Flan and Ouisa's story?
3. How much money does Flan give Paul for his assistance with Geoffrey?
4. In the hypothetical script Paul describes his father receiving, what is Poitier's character's profession?
(d) School teacher
5. In what country did Wassily Kandinsky die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul's thesis conclude is "God's gift" to us (34)?
2. What article of clothing does Flan look at and think of Van Gogh?
3. Who do the Kittredges call after they regain their composure?
4. Which of the following is not an ingredient listed in the dish Paul prepares?
5. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Paul's inspiration for his thesis?
2. What is Trent's ultimate plan for Paul?
3. What is Flan's attitude toward the art he sells?
4. How does Trent and Paul's relationship end?
5. What galling realization do the parents make as they read SIdney Poitier's autobiography?
6. Why does Geoffrey call at the end of this section?
7. What offer does Paul make the Kittredges regarding dinner?
8. How does Paul describe the Kittredge children?
9. How does Paul succeed in taking Rick and Elizabeth's money?
10. Why is Flan in awe of his children's second grade teacher?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)