|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Paul, Sidney Poitier lived for a time in a bus station across the street from what?
(a) Grand Central Station
(b) The Flatiron Building
(c) Madison Square Garden
(d) The Chrysler Building
2. What word does Paul repeat over and over as Ouisa tries to wake him in this section?
3. Where does Ouisa speak to to Sidney Poitier in her dream?
(a) The living room
(b) Central Park
(c) Her bed
(d) His Hollywood house
4. Who does Paul jokingly say he will test on Catcher in the Rye?
(a) His advisor
5. Why does Flan need to call his lawyer at the end of this section?
(a) To arbitrate the purchase of the Cezanne
(b) To deal with the South African banks
(c) To inquire after Paul's identity
(d) To assess damage done to the condo
Short Answer Questions
1. A painting by what artist hangs above the stage during the play?
2. What school does the Kittredges' daughter attend?
3. How much money does Flan need to convince Geoffrey to loan him at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Where do the prospective buyers for Flan's Cezanne live?
5. What does Flan demand of Paul in the scene with the Hustler?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Fine deal with Paul's deception?
2. What offer does Paul make the Kittredges regarding dinner?
3. What information has Flan been keeping from Ouisa that he tells her at the end of this section?
4. What mistake does Ouisa make while trying to apply first aid to Paul?
5. How does Kitty, Larkin, and the Kittredge's meeting with their children go in this section?
6. Describe the dish that Paul prepares.
7. What are the Kittredges doing the night that Paul finally calls them?
8. Describe Paul's entrance.
9. What does Paul say happened to him in the Park?
10. What surprise do the Kittredges have speaking with Larkin and Kitty?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)