|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What article of clothing does Flan look at and think of Van Gogh?
(a) His ties
(b) A hat
(c) His sport coat
(d) His shoes
2. What career did Flan used to hold?
(b) Investment banker
3. Where do the prospective buyers for Flan's Cezanne live?
(a) Hong Kong
4. In what city was Sidney Poitier born?
5. What school does the Kittredges' daughter attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul compliment about Geoffrey after the latter comments on dinner?
2. Which of the following is not a black celebrity that Geoffrey thinks could take part in his film festival?
3. What color is the shirt that the Kittredges give to Paul?
4. According to Flan in this section, Geoffrey has recently sold a print by what modern artist?
5. A painting by what artist hangs above the stage during the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the meaning of the title of the play?
2. How does Trent Conway assist Paul in his fraud?
3. What seems to be Paul's fate at the end of the play?
4. What surprise do the Kittredges have speaking with Larkin and Kitty?
5. What is Flan's attitude toward the art he sells?
6. What story do Flan and Ouisa send the New York Times?
7. What do the parents ask their children to do in this section?
8. What information has Flan been keeping from Ouisa that he tells her at the end of this section?
9. What story do Larkin and Kitty tell in this section?
10. Describe Paul's entrance.
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)