|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage commission does Ouisa theorize Flan is giving Paul?
(a) One millionth of a percent
(b) One thousandth of a percent
(c) One trillionth of a percent
(d) One billionth of a percent
2. What word does Ouisa tell Flan not to use in this section?
3. Reveling in the dining options in this section, Geoffrey says that New York is the what of the twentieth century?
4. What does everyone say about the New York Times crossword puzzle, according to Ouisa?
(a) They do it in ink
(b) The Monday puzzle is two easy
(c) They have never finished the Sunday puzzle
(d) It is a waste of time
5. In what country does Paul say he grew up?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Paul, on the shooting of what movie did Sidney Poitier meet his second wife?
2. What ancient food item does Ouisa say is in the freezer when Paul offers to make dinner?
3. How long is the hall in the Kittredge house?
4. What French film does Flan reference while mocking Ouisa about South Africa in this section?
5. What does the Hustler do as soon as he enters the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new film project does Paul describe in this section?
2. How does Paul describe his father in this section?
3. What offer does Paul make the Kittredges regarding dinner?
4. What is sent to the Kittredges in this section and how do they respond?
5. Why is Flan in awe of his children's second grade teacher?
6. How does Trent and Paul's relationship end?
7. How does Paul explain the naked man to Flan and Ouisa?
8. Describe Paul's entrance.
9. How does Trent Conway assist Paul in his fraud?
10. What is the meaning of the title of the play?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)