|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, Flan repeated mentions not wanting to be accused of what?
2. Who calls the Kittredges soon after Paul leaves?
(b) Their daughter
(d) The Japanese buyers
3. At the end of this section, Flan compares not thinking about two million dollars to trying not to think of what animal?
(a) A cow
(b) A cat
(c) An elephant
(d) An ostrich
4. Reveling in the dining options in this section, Geoffrey says that New York is the what of the twentieth century?
5. As Flan describes his dream, he says that he does not treat his painting like what?
(a) Used cars
(c) Holy relics
(d) Peices of meat
Short Answer Questions
1. In the excerpt from Catcher in the Rye that Paul recites, Holden would rather chop off a man's head than what?
2. What is Geoffrey's wife's name?
3. At what time does Ouisa wake up the night after the dinner with Paul?
4. What word does Paul repeat over and over as Ouisa tries to wake him in this section?
5. In what city were the Kittredges living when they met Geoffrey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is sent to the Kittredges in this section and how do they respond?
2. What does Sidney Poitier say to Ouisa in her dream?
3. What event breaks the relative silence after the Trent Conway revelation?
4. What do the parents ask their children to do in this section?
5. What information has Flan been keeping from Ouisa that he tells her at the end of this section?
6. What does Ouisa discover when she wakes Paul in this section?
7. What is Ouisa's essential fear about the fate of Paul of the play?
8. Who are Rick and Elizabeth?
9. How has Paul's story changed in this section?
10. What do the Kittredges do after they regain their composure?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)