|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of this section, who does Flan think Ouisa will say is God's name?
2. In what country did Wassily Kandinsky die?
3. Who does Flan stop Geoffrey from calling in this section?
(a) The Japanese
(b) Geoffrey's wife
(c) Sidney Poitier
4. What is Geoffrey's wife's name?
5. What Andrew Lloyd Webber musical does Paul announce his father will be adapting for the screen?
(b) Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
(c) Starlight Express
Short Answer Questions
1. In this section, how much of an overcall does Geoffrey tell Flan he is willing to pay for the Cezanne?
2. According to Paul, on the shooting of what movie did Sidney Poitier meet his second wife?
3. What did Paul's muggers take from him in addition to his wallet?
4. What article of clothing does Flan look at and think of Van Gogh?
5. What does Flan demand of Paul in the scene with the Hustler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Trent's ultimate plan for Paul?
2. Why does the Detective now have a case against Paul at the end of this section?
3. How does Trent Conway assist Paul in his fraud?
4. What seems to be Paul's fate at the end of the play?
5. What is the essence of Paul's thesis?
6. What is Ouisa's essential fear about the fate of Paul of the play?
7. What does Ouisa discover when she wakes Paul in this section?
8. How do the two sets of parents in this section try to track down Sidney Poitier?
9. What new film project does Paul describe in this section?
10. Who are Rick and Elizabeth?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)