|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the Dean and Deluca customer leave for his purchase in Flan and Ouisa's story?
2. To what mythological figure does Ouisa compare Geoffrey when she describes him?
3. At the end of this section, Flan compares not thinking about two million dollars to trying not to think of what animal?
(a) A cow
(b) A cat
(c) An elephant
(d) An ostrich
4. Which hotel is Poitier checking into in the morning, according to Paul?
(a) The Bowery
(b) The Sherry
(c) The Waldorf-Astoria
(d) The Gramercy Park
5. What film option does Flan think may be a nice alternative for Paul's father's movie?
(a) Black and white
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Flan give Paul for his assistance with Geoffrey?
2. To what object does Ouisa compare Geoffrey's money in this section?
3. In this section, Flan repeated mentions not wanting to be accused of what?
4. What movie does Paul mention won Sidney Poitier his only Oscar?
5. How much money does Flan need to convince Geoffrey to loan him at the beginning of Act 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What seems to be Paul's fate at the end of the play?
2. How does the Detective respond to the complaints of the Kittredges, Kitty, and Larkin?
3. Why is Flan in awe of his children's second grade teacher?
4. What surprise do the Kittredges have speaking with Larkin and Kitty?
5. What does Ouisa discover when she wakes Paul in this section?
6. How does Trent Conway assist Paul in his fraud?
7. What do the parents ask their children to do in this section?
8. What galling realization do the parents make as they read SIdney Poitier's autobiography?
9. What comparison does Geoffrey make regarding New York as he discusses dinner?
10. What information has Flan been keeping from Ouisa that he tells her at the end of this section?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)