|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of this section, Flan compares not thinking about two million dollars to trying not to think of what animal?
(a) A cow
(b) An ostrich
(c) An elephant
(d) A cat
2. What event do the Kittredges have to attend in the morning?
(a) A charity fundraiser
(b) A wedding
(c) A christening
(d) A gallery opening
3. According to Paul, on the shooting of what movie did Sidney Poitier meet his second wife?
(a) Raisin in the Sun
(b) Blackboard Jungle
(c) The Defiant Ones
(d) The Lost Man
4. In this section, Flan repeated mentions not wanting to be accused of what?
5. Which of the following is not a reason Flan lists for his clients wanting to deal with him instead of a gallery?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the hypothetical script Paul describes his father receiving, what is Poitier's character's profession?
2. What does the Hustler do as soon as he enters the scene?
3. To what object does Ouisa compare Geoffrey's money in this section?
4. At the beginning of this section, Flan describes a painting by what artist?
5. At what time does Ouisa wake up the night after the dinner with Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Paul succeed in taking Rick and Elizabeth's money?
2. What conclusion do the five duped parents reach regarding what they have in common?
3. How do the two sets of parents in this section try to track down Sidney Poitier?
4. What story do Flan and Ouisa send the New York Times?
5. What new film project does Paul describe in this section?
6. What surprise do the Kittredges have speaking with Larkin and Kitty?
7. What are the Kittredges doing the night that Paul finally calls them?
8. How does Trent Conway assist Paul in his fraud?
9. What mistake does Ouisa make while trying to apply first aid to Paul?
10. How do Flan and Ouisa know Geoffrey?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)