|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what artist's work does Flan compare his children's paintings in the second grade?
2. What is Geoffrey's wife's name?
3. Why does Flan need to call his lawyer at the end of this section?
(a) To assess damage done to the condo
(b) To inquire after Paul's identity
(c) To deal with the South African banks
(d) To arbitrate the purchase of the Cezanne
4. When Flan mentions that Geoffrey is from South Africa, Ouisa needles him for sounding how?
5. What does Geoffrey say amazes him about New York in his first line?
(a) The technology
(b) The quiet
(c) The restaurants
(d) The opulence
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
2. What is the only article of clothing the Hustler is wearing when he emerges from Paul's bedroom?
3. In this section, Paul mentions attending a film festival with his father in what country?
4. In this section, how much of an overcall does Geoffrey tell Flan he is willing to pay for the Cezanne?
5. What is the first item in the room that Flan checks in Act 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the parents ask their children to do in this section?
2. How does Kitty, Larkin, and the Kittredge's meeting with their children go in this section?
3. What surprise do the Kittredges have speaking with Larkin and Kitty?
4. What galling realization do the parents make as they read SIdney Poitier's autobiography?
5. How does Paul describe the Kittredge children?
6. What does Sidney Poitier say to Ouisa in her dream?
7. Who are Rick and Elizabeth?
8. How has Paul's story changed in this section?
9. What is Trent's ultimate plan for Paul?
10. How do the Kittredges conspire to find Paul at the end of this section?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)