|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which play by Anton Chekhov does Rick say he wants to be the lead?
(a) The Cherry Orchard
(c) The Seagull
(d) Uncle Vanya
2. How much money does Paul request from Rick and Elizabeth?
3. Which chic New York eatery does Paul "treat" Rick to in this section?
(a) Tavern on the Green
(b) The Four Seasons
(c) Le Cirque
(d) The Rainbow Room
4. Which family is the first that Paul asks Trent about in this section?
5. How much money did Kitty give Paul?
6. Who did Paul claim his prostitute was the night he stayed at Kitty and Larkin's?
(a) A friend from school
(b) A homeless person
(c) A delivery boy
(d) A burglar
7. According to Woody in this section, his parents bough him the pink shirt when he outgrew his other shirts because of what?
8. To what object from the play does Paul make reference in the final moment?
(a) The Kandinski
(b) The address book
(c) The pink shirt
(d) The Alaskan huskie
9. What do Flan and Ouisa ask Tess not to tell her sister at Groton?
(a) They sold her favorite antique doll
(b) The hustler was in her bed
(c) They will not be coming to her graduation
(d) Paul used her toothbrush
10. Which of the following is not an adjective the children use to describe their parents' request in this section?
11. What does Paul say he wants from the Kittredges in this section?
12. In this section Paul admits that his Salinger speech was lifted from a commencement address at what college?
(c) University of Pennsylvania
13. On what holiday do Larkin and Kitty witness Rick's suicide?
(b) Labor Day
(c) Valentine's Day
(d) New Years Eve
14. In this section, which parent repeatedly states that they don't want to know what their children are doing?
(a) Dr. Fine
15. How does Paul describe the imagination in this section?
(a) Your child's voice
(b) Your sunset voice
(c) Your 4 AM voice
(d) Your ever-badgering voice
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
2. Who spits on Flan at the end of this section?
3. Which Massachusetts college does Trent Conway attend?
4. What state are Flan and Ouisa from originally?
5. Which of the following options is not one suggested in this section for tracking down Sidney Poitier?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)