|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near the end of the play, Ouisa that she has plenty of color in her life, but none of this?
2. What offer does Paul make Ouisa when she is trying to find out where he is?
(a) He will turn himself in
(b) He will be their house-keeper
(c) He will give them back their fifty dollars
(d) He will come over and make dinner
3. What adjective do Flan and Paul repeatedly use to describe the dull part of art dealing?
4. How much money did Kitty give Paul?
5. How did Dr. Fine get a good deal on his brownstone?
(a) He bought it in the recession of the late 70's
(b) There was a murder in it
(c) He took over a rent-controlled lease in the sly
(d) His brother is a realter
6. What book have Ouisa and Paul both read?
(a) The Andy Warhol Diaries
(b) The Agony and the Ecstacy
(c) The new book on Cezanne
(d) The Gilded Gutter of Francis Bacon
7. In this section, which parent repeatedly states that they don't want to know what their children are doing?
(d) Dr. Fine
8. Which of the following terms is not something that Dr. Fine accuses Paul of being?
(a) A thief
(b) A fraud
(c) An imposter
(d) A crack addict
9. Which family is the first that Paul asks Trent about in this section?
10. What nationality of clients does Ouisa mistakenly she and Flan are schmoozing before Sotheby's?
11. How does Paul describe the imagination in this section?
(a) Your ever-badgering voice
(b) Your child's voice
(c) Your 4 AM voice
(d) Your sunset voice
12. How does Ouisa describe Paul's essential quality to her children in this section?
13. How many high school friends does Tess estimate were into drugs, gangs, and homosexuality?
(b) Too many to count
14. How does Flan characterize the request he makes his children in this section?
(a) Scavenger hunt
(b) Detective search
(c) Special project
(d) Homework assignment
15. What is Paul drinking when Dr. Fine confronts him at the brownstone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else's death do Larkin and Kitty witness the week they see Rick's?
2. What key information about Paul does Ouisa not have in her search for him?
3. Which artist's work is bidding on at Sotheby's in this section?
4. What is the result of the vote taken by the parents to pursue the Paul inquiry?
5. Which actress does Elizabeth fear she resembles too much?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)