|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Tess blurt out to Ouisa in this section?
(a) She is getting married
(b) She is dropping out of school
(c) She is gay
(d) She is pregnant
2. What does Paul say he wants from the Kittredges in this section?
3. How do the Kittredges know the Larkin and Kitty?
(a) Their daughter
(c) One of Flan's former partners
(d) Their sons
4. Which of the following children does not come down from Harvard in this section?
5. What adjective do Flan and Paul repeatedly use to describe the dull part of art dealing?
6. On what holiday do Larkin and Kitty witness Rick's suicide?
(a) Labor Day
(c) New Years Eve
(d) Valentine's Day
7. According to Woody in this section, his parents bough him the pink shirt when he outgrew his other shirts because of what?
8. How did Dr. Fine get a good deal on his brownstone?
(a) He took over a rent-controlled lease in the sly
(b) His brother is a realter
(c) He bought it in the recession of the late 70's
(d) There was a murder in it
9. Which of the following options is not one suggested in this section for tracking down Sidney Poitier?
(a) Who's Who
(c) Celebrity Service
(d) A library
10. How does Flan characterize himself when explaining his life to Ouisa in this section?
(a) A gambler
(b) A businessman
(c) An artist
(d) A survivor
11. How does Ouisa describe Paul's essential quality to her children in this section?
12. Which of the assembled children in this section takes exception for what he perceives as an unspoken accusation of drug use?
13. What is Paul drinking when Dr. Fine confronts him at the brownstone?
14. Which actress does Elizabeth fear she resembles too much?
(a) Liv Ullman
(b) Katherine Hepburn
(c) Ingrid Bergman
(d) Sophia Loren
15. To what object from the play does Paul make reference in the final moment?
(a) The address book
(b) The Alaskan huskie
(c) The pink shirt
(d) The Kandinski
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a course that Flan lists as necessary to becoming a high-end art dealer?
2. In this section, Doug tells his father that his mother says sleeping with him was like sleeping with what food?
3. In what state does Paul tell Rick and Elizabeth he sill finally reunite with his father?
4. Who else's death do Larkin and Kitty witness the week they see Rick's?
5. How much money did Kitty give Paul?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)