Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason Flan lists for his clients wanting to deal with him instead of a gallery?
2. At the end of this section, who does Flan think Ouisa will say is God's name?
3. When does the Kittredge's housekeeper come in?
4. At the beginning of this section, Flan describes a painting by what artist?
(a) Van Gogh
5. Which of the following characters tries to leave in the chaos of applying first aid to Paul?
6. What valuable item has Paul lost in the mugging?
(a) His only photo of his mother
(b) His antique pocketwatch
(c) His shoes
(d) His thesis
7. What Andrew Lloyd Webber musical does Paul announce his father will be adapting for the screen?
(a) Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
(b) Starlight Express
8. According to the saying Ouisa quotes in this section, what do all artists dream of?
9. In what city were the Kittredges living when they met Geoffrey?
(c) New York
10. How much money does the Dean and Deluca customer leave for his purchase in Flan and Ouisa's story?
11. How does the Hunan Wok misspell its sign?
(a) Human Work
(b) Human Wok
(c) Hunan Work
(d) Nunan Wok
12. In what country did Wassily Kandinsky die?
13. What does Paul compliment about Geoffrey after the latter comments on dinner?
(a) His eyes
(b) His etiquette
(c) His buds
(d) His nose
14. To what mythological figure does Ouisa compare Geoffrey when she describes him?
15. As Flan describes his dream, he says that he does not treat his painting like what?
(b) Holy relics
(c) Peices of meat
(d) Used cars
Short Answer Questions
1. What career did Flan used to hold?
2. Which of the following would-be presidential assassins is mentioned in Paul's thesis?
3. Which hotel is Poitier checking into in the morning, according to Paul?
4. What does the Hustler do as soon as he enters the scene?
5. What word does Ouisa tell Flan not to use in this section?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)