|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not onstage in the last moments of this section?
2. What word does Ouisa tell Flan not to use in this section?
3. What is Geoffrey's wife's name?
4. Where does Ouisa speak to to Sidney Poitier in her dream?
(a) Central Park
(b) Her bed
(c) The living room
(d) His Hollywood house
5. Who do the Kittredges call after they regain their composure?
(b) The police
(c) The doorman
(d) Their children
6. What school does the Kittredges' daughter attend?
7. At what time does Paul say he has to meet his father?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
8. Who does Flan stop Geoffrey from calling in this section?
(a) The Japanese
(b) Geoffrey's wife
(c) Sidney Poitier
9. What taciturn promise does Paul make the Kittredges and Geoffrey before the latter leaves?
(a) They can be in Cats
(b) They can have dinner with his father
(c) He will cook for them again sometime
(d) He will pay them back for the shirt
10. What negative world does Ouisa repeat over and over throughout the first couple minutes of the play?
11. How much money does the Dean and Deluca customer leave for his purchase in Flan and Ouisa's story?
12. When Flan mentions that Geoffrey is from South Africa, Ouisa needles him for sounding how?
13. When does the Kittredge's housekeeper come in?
14. What does Flan demand of Paul in the scene with the Hustler?
(a) His fifty dollars back
(b) An explanation for the naked man
(c) The truth about his identity
(d) That he get out of the condo
15. In this section, how much of an overcall does Geoffrey tell Flan he is willing to pay for the Cezanne?
Short Answer Questions
1. Flan is shocked that his son lets Paul call him what?
2. Which hotel is Poitier checking into in the morning, according to Paul?
3. How long is the hall in the Kittredge house?
4. What French film does Flan reference while mocking Ouisa about South Africa in this section?
5. In the excerpt from Catcher in the Rye that Paul recites, Holden would rather chop off a man's head than what?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)