|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Christian prayer do Flan and Ouisa recite at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The Nicean Creed
(b) Now I lay me down to sleep...
(c) Our Father
(d) Hail Mary
2. Which of the following is not a black celebrity that Geoffrey thinks could take part in his film festival?
(a) Richard Pryor
(b) Diana Ross
(c) Eddie Murphy
(d) Bill Cosby
3. What denigrating term does Flan use repeated in reference to the Hustler?
4. What ancient food item does Ouisa say is in the freezer when Paul offers to make dinner?
(b) Ice Cream
5. When Paul enters the scene, where does he announce that he attends school with the Kittredges' daughter?
6. What request does Paul make of the Kittredges before leaving?
(a) That they not tell his father
(b) That they lend him more money
(c) That they forget the whole incident
(d) That they forgive him
7. How much money does the Dean and Deluca customer leave for his purchase in Flan and Ouisa's story?
8. As Ouisa considers the idea of being murdered in her sleep, what does she wonder aloud?
(a) Would it hurt
(b) Who would find her
(c) Would she go to heaven
(d) Would she wake up
9. Where does Ouisa speak to to Sidney Poitier in her dream?
(a) Her bed
(b) The living room
(c) His Hollywood house
(d) Central Park
10. Which of the following prominent New York families is not one that Paul mentions considering before deciding to come to the Kittredges?
(a) The Auchinslosses
(b) The Onassises
(c) The Helmsleys
(d) The Babcocks
11. What is the only article of clothing the Hustler is wearing when he emerges from Paul's bedroom?
(b) A hat
(d) An open robe
12. Who do Ouisa and Flan address in the first half of this section?
(a) Each other
(c) The audience
13. As Flan describes his dream, he says that he does not treat his painting like what?
(a) Peices of meat
(c) Used cars
(d) Holy relics
14. What percentage commission does Ouisa theorize Flan is giving Paul?
(a) One billionth of a percent
(b) One millionth of a percent
(c) One thousandth of a percent
(d) One trillionth of a percent
15. How does the Hunan Wok misspell its sign?
(a) Nunan Wok
(b) Hunan Work
(c) Human Wok
(d) Human Work
Short Answer Questions
1. What film option does Flan think may be a nice alternative for Paul's father's movie?
2. How much money does Flan give Paul for his assistance with Geoffrey?
3. What event do the Kittredges have to attend in the morning?
4. What movie does Paul mention won Sidney Poitier his only Oscar?
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient listed in the dish Paul prepares?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)