|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Flan give Paul for his assistance with Geoffrey?
2. What film option does Flan think may be a nice alternative for Paul's father's movie?
(d) Black and white
3. What is Geoffrey's wife's name?
4. What does Paul compliment about Geoffrey after the latter comments on dinner?
(a) His eyes
(b) His buds
(c) His etiquette
(d) His nose
5. How long is the hall in the Kittredge house?
(a) 30 feet
(b) 18 feet
(c) 6 feet
(d) They do not have hall
6. As Ouisa considers the idea of being murdered in her sleep, what does she wonder aloud?
(a) Would she go to heaven
(b) Would she wake up
(c) Would it hurt
(d) Who would find her
7. Which of the following is not a black celebrity that Geoffrey thinks could take part in his film festival?
(a) Richard Pryor
(b) Diana Ross
(c) Eddie Murphy
(d) Bill Cosby
8. What taciturn promise does Paul make the Kittredges and Geoffrey before the latter leaves?
(a) He will cook for them again sometime
(b) They can be in Cats
(c) They can have dinner with his father
(d) He will pay them back for the shirt
9. To what artist's work does Flan compare his children's paintings in the second grade?
10. What French film does Flan reference while mocking Ouisa about South Africa in this section?
(a) Grand Illusion
(b) Battle of Algiers
(c) Rules of the Game
(d) Pepe Le Moko
11. What does Flan demand of Paul in the scene with the Hustler?
(a) An explanation for the naked man
(b) The truth about his identity
(c) His fifty dollars back
(d) That he get out of the condo
12. Flan is shocked that his son lets Paul call him what?
13. What movie does Paul mention won Sidney Poitier his only Oscar?
(a) To Sir With Love
(b) Guess Who's COming to Dinner
(c) Lillies of the Field
(d) In the Heat of the Night
14. At the end of this section, who does Flan think Ouisa will say is God's name?
15. When does the Kittredge's housekeeper come in?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of this section, Flan describes a painting by what artist?
2. How many workers does Ouisa say Geoffrey has working in one of his mines?
3. When Paul enters the scene, where does he announce that he attends school with the Kittredges' daughter?
4. Who does Paul jokingly say he will test on Catcher in the Rye?
5. Why does Flan need to call his lawyer at the end of this section?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)