|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the shirt that the Kittredges give to Paul?
2. Who is not onstage in the last moments of this section?
3. What does Ouisa initially fear the Hustler may have?
(a) A knife
(b) A gun
(d) Their silverwear
4. What word does Ouisa tell Flan not to use in this section?
5. At what time does Ouisa wake up the night after the dinner with Paul?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
6. At the end of this section, Flan compares not thinking about two million dollars to trying not to think of what animal?
(a) An ostrich
(b) A cat
(c) A cow
(d) An elephant
7. According to Paul, on the shooting of what movie did Sidney Poitier meet his second wife?
(a) The Defiant Ones
(b) Blackboard Jungle
(c) Raisin in the Sun
(d) The Lost Man
8. How much money does Flan need to convince Geoffrey to loan him at the beginning of Act 1?
9. Who tells Paul to leave the condo in this section?
(b) No one
(d) The Hustler
10. In what city were the Kittredges living when they met Geoffrey?
(a) New York
11. Which of the following is not an ingredient listed in the dish Paul prepares?
(b) Sun-dried tomatoes
(c) Tuna Fish
12. Where does Ouisa speak to to Sidney Poitier in her dream?
(a) Central Park
(b) The living room
(c) Her bed
(d) His Hollywood house
13. At the end of this section, who does Flan think Ouisa will say is God's name?
14. Where do the prospective buyers for Flan's Cezanne live?
(a) Hong Kong
15. According to Paul, Sidney Poitier lived for a time in a bus station across the street from what?
(a) Madison Square Garden
(b) Grand Central Station
(c) The Flatiron Building
(d) The Chrysler Building
Short Answer Questions
1. What ancient food item does Ouisa say is in the freezer when Paul offers to make dinner?
2. In what city was Sidney Poitier born?
3. What Christian prayer do Flan and Ouisa recite at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Who do the Kittredges call after they regain their composure?
5. What request does Paul make of the Kittredges before leaving?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)