|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an ingredient listed in the dish Paul prepares?
(a) Tuna Fish
(c) Sun-dried tomatoes
2. What is Geoffrey's wife's name?
3. How does the Hunan Wok misspell its sign?
(a) Hunan Work
(b) Nunan Wok
(c) Human Wok
(d) Human Work
4. In what city was Sidney Poitier born?
5. A painting by what artist hangs above the stage during the play?
(a) de Kooning
6. At the beginning of Act 1, what aspect of his state of being does Flan repeatedly mention?
(a) He is shaking
(b) He has a cold sweat
(c) He is enraged
(d) He feels like he will throw up
7. What is the last thing the Hustler says before leaving the condo?
(a) One love
(b) It's been fun
(c) Fuck you
(d) Which way is the nearest subway?
8. Paul is looking at a statue of what in Central Park when he is mugged?
(a) A husky
(b) A priest
(d) An angel
9. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
(a) The two-sided painting
(b) The first-edition Dickens
(c) The Victorian inkwell
(d) The water color of the dog
10. Which of the following is not a black celebrity that Geoffrey thinks could take part in his film festival?
(a) Richard Pryor
(b) Diana Ross
(c) Bill Cosby
(d) Eddie Murphy
11. What film option does Flan think may be a nice alternative for Paul's father's movie?
(b) Black and white
12. Flan is shocked that his son lets Paul call him what?
13. How much money does Flan give Paul for his assistance with Geoffrey?
14. What denigrating term does Flan use repeated in reference to the Hustler?
15. In what city were the Kittredges living when they met Geoffrey?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. From what musical is the song that Ouisa wants to sing as she leans against a barricade?
2. To what mythological figure does Ouisa compare Geoffrey when she describes him?
3. When Paul enters the scene, where does he announce that he attends school with the Kittredges' daughter?
4. What article of clothing does Flan look at and think of Van Gogh?
5. Why does Flan need to call his lawyer at the end of this section?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)