1. A painting by what artist hangs above the stage during the play?
2. At the beginning of Act 1, what aspect of his state of being does Flan repeatedly mention?
3. What is the first item in the room that Flan checks in Act 1?
4. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
5. As Ouisa considers the idea of being murdered in her sleep, what does she wonder aloud?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,944 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)