Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1 (pages 3-13)
1. A painting by what artist hangs above the stage during the play?
2. At the beginning of Act 1, what aspect of his state of being does Flan repeatedly mention?
3. What is the first item in the room that Flan checks in Act 1?
4. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
5. As Ouisa considers the idea of being murdered in her sleep, what does she wonder aloud?
6. What Christian prayer do Flan and Ouisa recite at the beginning of Act 1?
7. What negative world does Ouisa repeat over and over throughout the first couple minutes of the play?
8. Who do Ouisa and...
This section contains 2,500 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)