|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (pages 68-82).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tess suggest her mother should have done with Paul?
(a) Never let him in
(b) Adopt him
(c) Slept with him
(d) Have him arrested
2. Which of the following prominent New York families is not one that Paul mentions considering before deciding to come to the Kittredges?
(a) The Babcocks
(b) The Auchinslosses
(c) The Helmsleys
(d) The Onassises
3. According to Kitty what famous starlet used the alias Harriet Brown at hotels?
(a) Audrey Hepburn
(b) Vivien Leigh
(c) Greta Garbo
(d) Mae West
4. Which hotel is Poitier checking into in the morning, according to Paul?
(a) The Waldorf-Astoria
(b) The Sherry
(c) The Bowery
(d) The Gramercy Park
5. What event do the Kittredges have to attend in the morning?
(a) A charity fundraiser
(b) A gallery opening
(c) A wedding
(d) A christening
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dr. Fine get a good deal on his brownstone?
2. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
3. Which Massachusetts college does Trent Conway attend?
4. What does Ouisa initially fear the Hustler may have?
5. In what country are the coal miners whom Gorbachev is cheering, according to Ouisa?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)