|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (pages 68-82).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spits on Flan at the end of this section?
(a) The hustler
(b) A policeman
(c) His doorman
2. What does the Hustler do as soon as he enters the scene?
(a) Throws a punch at Flan
(b) Begin eating leftovers from the night before
(c) Walks straight through the room and leaves the condo
(d) Stretch out on the couch
3. How does the Hunan Wok misspell its sign?
(a) Human Wok
(b) Nunan Wok
(c) Hunan Work
(d) Human Work
4. Which of the following characters tries to leave in the chaos of applying first aid to Paul?
5. At the end of this section, Ouisa tells Flan that God's name is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the assembled children in this section takes exception for what he perceives as an unspoken accusation of drug use?
2. What Christian prayer do Flan and Ouisa recite at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What denigrating term does Flan use repeated in reference to the Hustler?
4. Which of the following fantasy stories is not among the one listed mockingly as "imaginative" in Paul's thesis?
5. Which of the following is not a reason Flan lists for his clients wanting to deal with him instead of a gallery?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)