|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (pages 68-82).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flan is shocked that his son lets Paul call him what?
2. At the end of this section, Ouisa tells Flan that God's name is what?
3. Which of the following is not a type of jam Trent recommends one send to rich people?
4. At the beginning of Act 1, what aspect of his state of being does Flan repeatedly mention?
(a) He has a cold sweat
(b) He is shaking
(c) He feels like he will throw up
(d) He is enraged
5. What valuable item has Paul lost in the mugging?
(a) His thesis
(b) His shoes
(c) His antique pocketwatch
(d) His only photo of his mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What mystery writer does Flan invoke as the parents try to figure out what they have in common?
2. Who do the Kittredges call after they regain their composure?
3. In this section, Paul mentions attending a film festival with his father in what country?
4. In the excerpt from Catcher in the Rye that Paul recites, Holden would rather chop off a man's head than what?
5. At the end of this section, Flan compares not thinking about two million dollars to trying not to think of what animal?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)