|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (pages 45-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what musical is the song that Ouisa wants to sing as she leans against a barricade?
(b) The Threepenny Opera
(d) The Fantasticks
2. Which of the following fantasy stories is not among the one listed mockingly as "imaginative" in Paul's thesis?
(a) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
(b) Star Trek
(c) Star Wars
(d) Lord of the Rings
3. A painting by what artist hangs above the stage during the play?
(a) de Kooning
4. What event do the Kittredges have to attend in the morning?
(a) A christening
(b) A gallery opening
(c) A charity fundraiser
(d) A wedding
5. When Flan mentions that Geoffrey is from South Africa, Ouisa needles him for sounding how?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does the Kittredges' daughter attend?
2. In this section, how much of an overcall does Geoffrey tell Flan he is willing to pay for the Cezanne?
3. In this section, Paul mentions attending a film festival with his father in what country?
4. Which of the following would-be presidential assassins is mentioned in Paul's thesis?
5. What valuable item has Paul lost in the mugging?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)