|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (pages 45-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following fantasy stories is not among the one listed mockingly as "imaginative" in Paul's thesis?
(a) Star Wars
(b) Star Trek
(c) Lord of the Rings
(d) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
2. According to the saying Ouisa quotes in this section, what do all artists dream of?
3. In Paul's description of his father, Sidney Poitier claims that growing up his family was so poor they did not even own what?
(b) Their shoes
(d) The IOUs they held
4. Which of the following would-be presidential assassins is mentioned in Paul's thesis?
5. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
(a) The two-sided painting
(b) The first-edition Dickens
(c) The Victorian inkwell
(d) The water color of the dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the shirt that the Kittredges give to Paul?
2. In this section, Flan repeated mentions not wanting to be accused of what?
3. According to Paul, on the shooting of what movie did Sidney Poitier meet his second wife?
4. What does the Hustler do as soon as he enters the scene?
5. What does everyone say about the New York Times crossword puzzle, according to Ouisa?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)