|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (pages 26-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hypothetical script Paul describes his father receiving, what is Poitier's character's profession?
(b) School teacher
2. What twentieth century play does Paul quote in his thesis?
(a) Caucasian Chalk Circle
(b) Waiting for Godot
(c) House of Blue Leaves
(d) All My Sons
3. Reveling in the dining options in this section, Geoffrey says that New York is the what of the twentieth century?
4. To what mythological figure does Ouisa compare Geoffrey when she describes him?
5. What event do the Kittredges have to attend in the morning?
(a) A gallery opening
(b) A wedding
(c) A charity fundraiser
(d) A christening
Short Answer Questions
1. Flan is shocked that his son lets Paul call him what?
2. What Christian prayer do Flan and Ouisa recite at the beginning of Act 1?
3. In Paul's description of his father, Sidney Poitier claims that growing up his family was so poor they did not even own what?
4. What French film does Flan reference while mocking Ouisa about South Africa in this section?
5. As Ouisa considers the idea of being murdered in her sleep, what does she wonder aloud?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)