|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (pages 26-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what object does Ouisa compare Geoffrey's money in this section?
(a) A lawnmower
(b) A mustang
(c) A lifeboat
(d) A beacon
2. What valuable item has Paul lost in the mugging?
(a) His antique pocketwatch
(b) His only photo of his mother
(c) His thesis
(d) His shoes
3. What does Paul compliment about Geoffrey after the latter comments on dinner?
(a) His buds
(b) His etiquette
(c) His nose
(d) His eyes
4. When does the Kittredge's housekeeper come in?
5. In what country did Wassily Kandinsky die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the shirt that the Kittredges give to Paul?
2. Who does Paul jokingly say he will test on Catcher in the Rye?
3. Flan is shocked that his son lets Paul call him what?
4. What word does Ouisa tell Flan not to use in this section?
5. What Christian prayer do Flan and Ouisa recite at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)