|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (pages 26-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the shirt that the Kittredges give to Paul?
2. From what musical is the song that Ouisa wants to sing as she leans against a barricade?
(b) The Fantasticks
(c) The Threepenny Opera
3. Flan is shocked that his son lets Paul call him what?
4. Paul is looking at a statue of what in Central Park when he is mugged?
(a) A husky
(b) A priest
(c) An angel
5. According to Paul, Sidney Poitier lived for a time in a bus station across the street from what?
(a) Madison Square Garden
(b) Grand Central Station
(c) The Chrysler Building
(d) The Flatiron Building
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage commission does Ouisa theorize Flan is giving Paul?
2. Which hotel is Poitier checking into in the morning, according to Paul?
3. Which of the following prominent New York families is not one that Paul mentions considering before deciding to come to the Kittredges?
4. What event do the Kittredges have to attend in the morning?
5. In what city was Sidney Poitier born?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)