|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (pages 14-26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Ouisa tell Flan not to use in this section?
2. In what country are the coal miners whom Gorbachev is cheering, according to Ouisa?
3. In what country did Wassily Kandinsky die?
4. What film option does Flan think may be a nice alternative for Paul's father's movie?
(d) Black and white
5. In what city were the Kittredges living when they met Geoffrey?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first item in the room that Flan checks in Act 1?
2. Where on his body has Paul been stabbed when he enters the Kittredges'?
3. In this section, Paul mentions attending a film festival with his father in what country?
4. What Andrew Lloyd Webber musical does Paul announce his father will be adapting for the screen?
5. Who do Ouisa and Flan address in the first half of this section?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)