|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (pages 14-26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of this section, Flan compares not thinking about two million dollars to trying not to think of what animal?
(a) An ostrich
(b) An elephant
(c) A cat
(d) A cow
2. Which of the following prominent New York families is not one that Paul mentions considering before deciding to come to the Kittredges?
(a) The Auchinslosses
(b) The Helmsleys
(c) The Onassises
(d) The Babcocks
3. From what musical is the song that Ouisa wants to sing as she leans against a barricade?
(c) The Fantasticks
(d) The Threepenny Opera
4. What French film does Flan reference while mocking Ouisa about South Africa in this section?
(a) Grand Illusion
(b) Battle of Algiers
(c) Rules of the Game
(d) Pepe Le Moko
5. Reveling in the dining options in this section, Geoffrey says that New York is the what of the twentieth century?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Flan need to convince Geoffrey to loan him at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What valuable item has Paul lost in the mugging?
3. What career did Flan used to hold?
4. What did Paul's muggers take from him in addition to his wallet?
5. At the beginning of Act 1, what aspect of his state of being does Flan repeatedly mention?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)