|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (pages 14-26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of this section, Flan describes a painting by what artist?
(d) Van Gogh
2. How many workers does Ouisa say Geoffrey has working in one of his mines?
3. In what country did Wassily Kandinsky die?
4. In what country are the coal miners whom Gorbachev is cheering, according to Ouisa?
5. Where on his body has Paul been stabbed when he enters the Kittredges'?
(a) His neck
(b) His stomach
(c) His hand
(d) His arm
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of this section, Flan compares not thinking about two million dollars to trying not to think of what animal?
2. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
3. What is the first item in the room that Flan checks in Act 1?
4. What negative world does Ouisa repeat over and over throughout the first couple minutes of the play?
5. How much money does the Dean and Deluca customer leave for his purchase in Flan and Ouisa's story?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)