|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (pages 14-26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which hotel is Poitier checking into in the morning, according to Paul?
(a) The Waldorf-Astoria
(b) The Sherry
(c) The Bowery
(d) The Gramercy Park
2. How many workers does Ouisa say Geoffrey has working in one of his mines?
3. In what country are the coal miners whom Gorbachev is cheering, according to Ouisa?
4. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
(a) The water color of the dog
(b) The first-edition Dickens
(c) The Victorian inkwell
(d) The two-sided painting
5. In what country did Wassily Kandinsky die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does the Kittredges' daughter attend?
2. Flan is shocked that his son lets Paul call him what?
3. At the beginning of this section, Flan describes a painting by what artist?
4. From what musical is the song that Ouisa wants to sing as she leans against a barricade?
5. What film option does Flan think may be a nice alternative for Paul's father's movie?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)