|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (pages 26-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of this section, Flan compares not thinking about two million dollars to trying not to think of what animal?
(a) A cow
(b) An ostrich
(c) A cat
(d) An elephant
2. At what time does Paul say he has to meet his father?
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
3. What valuable item has Paul lost in the mugging?
(a) His antique pocketwatch
(b) His shoes
(c) His only photo of his mother
(d) His thesis
4. Which of the following would-be presidential assassins is mentioned in Paul's thesis?
5. When Paul enters the scene, where does he announce that he attends school with the Kittredges' daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many workers does Ouisa say Geoffrey has working in one of his mines?
2. Where in New York did the schoolteacher who is the initial subject of Paul's thesis work?
3. In what country does Paul say he grew up?
4. What is the second prized item that Flan checks at the top of the play?
5. In Paul's description of his father, Sidney Poitier claims that growing up his family was so poor they did not even own what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)