|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (pages 26-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What French film does Flan reference while mocking Ouisa about South Africa in this section?
(a) Rules of the Game
(b) Battle of Algiers
(c) Grand Illusion
(d) Pepe Le Moko
2. What film option does Flan think may be a nice alternative for Paul's father's movie?
(a) Black and white
3. Who does Paul jokingly say he will test on Catcher in the Rye?
(d) His advisor
4. At the beginning of this section, Flan describes a painting by what artist?
(d) Van Gogh
5. What is Geoffrey's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country are the coal miners whom Gorbachev is cheering, according to Ouisa?
2. Which of the following fantasy stories is not among the one listed mockingly as "imaginative" in Paul's thesis?
3. In what country did Wassily Kandinsky die?
4. Which of the following prominent New York families is not one that Paul mentions considering before deciding to come to the Kittredges?
5. How much money does the Dean and Deluca customer leave for his purchase in Flan and Ouisa's story?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)