|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (pages 26-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city were the Kittredges living when they met Geoffrey?
(a) New York
2. What event do the Kittredges have to attend in the morning?
(a) A wedding
(b) A charity fundraiser
(c) A gallery opening
(d) A christening
3. As Ouisa considers the idea of being murdered in her sleep, what does she wonder aloud?
(a) Would she wake up
(b) Who would find her
(c) Would it hurt
(d) Would she go to heaven
4. Which of the following prominent New York families is not one that Paul mentions considering before deciding to come to the Kittredges?
(a) The Auchinslosses
(b) The Babcocks
(c) The Helmsleys
(d) The Onassises
5. How much money does Flan need to convince Geoffrey to loan him at the beginning of Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ancient food item does Ouisa say is in the freezer when Paul offers to make dinner?
2. Which of the following fantasy stories is not among the one listed mockingly as "imaginative" in Paul's thesis?
3. What percentage commission does Ouisa theorize Flan is giving Paul?
4. Flan is shocked that his son lets Paul call him what?
5. What does Paul's thesis conclude is "God's gift" to us (34)?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)