|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (pages 54-67).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Hunan Wok misspell its sign?
(a) Hunan Work
(b) Nunan Wok
(c) Human Wok
(d) Human Work
2. What is the only article of clothing the Hustler is wearing when he emerges from Paul's bedroom?
(b) An open robe
(c) A hat
3. What Christian prayer do Flan and Ouisa recite at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Our Father
(b) Hail Mary
(c) The Nicean Creed
(d) Now I lay me down to sleep...
4. At the beginning of this section, Flan describes a painting by what artist?
(c) Van Gogh
5. To what object does Ouisa compare Geoffrey's money in this section?
(a) A beacon
(b) A lawnmower
(c) A lifeboat
(d) A mustang
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of their first meeting with their children, Flan protests to Tess that she is not a part of a conspiracy but what?
2. Which hotel is Poitier checking into in the morning, according to Paul?
3. When does the Kittredge's housekeeper come in?
4. What article of clothing does Flan look at and think of Van Gogh?
5. What does everyone say about the New York Times crossword puzzle, according to Ouisa?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)