|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (pages 54-67).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ouisa speak to to Sidney Poitier in her dream?
(a) His Hollywood house
(b) Her bed
(c) Central Park
(d) The living room
2. What word does Ouisa tell Flan not to use in this section?
3. What does Flan demand of Paul in the scene with the Hustler?
(a) That he get out of the condo
(b) The truth about his identity
(c) His fifty dollars back
(d) An explanation for the naked man
4. At the end of his monologue about thie imagination in this section, Paul says that it is not what?
(a) An escape
(b) A danger
(c) A dream
(d) A commodity
5. To what mythological figure does Ouisa compare Geoffrey when she describes him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Ouisa and Flan address in the first half of this section?
2. Which of the following options is not one suggested in this section for tracking down Sidney Poitier?
3. What article of clothing does Flan look at and think of Van Gogh?
4. From what musical is the song that Ouisa wants to sing as she leans against a barricade?
5. Paul is looking at a statue of what in Central Park when he is mugged?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)