Section 1 (pages 3-13)
• Ouisa and Flan are frightened by something that happened in their condo.
• Ouisa begin the story of the fateful evening.
• Geoffrey has dinner with Flan and Ouisa.
• Flan is nervous about asking Geoffrey for money.
Section 2 (pages 14-26)
• Paul enters, wounded.
• Flan and Ouisa treat his wound.
• Paul tells the Kittredges and Geoffrey that he is Sidney Poitier's son.
• Paul talks about Poitier's plan to film Cats.
• Paul offers to cook dinner.
Section 3 (pages 26-44)
• Paul discusses his thesis on imagination.
• The Kittredges insist he stay the night.
• Geoffrey agrees to invest the money for the Cezanne.
• Flan and Ouisa are overjoyed.
Section 4 (pages 45-54)
• Ouisa dreams of Sidney Poitier.
• Flan speaks about his love of art.
• Ouisa discovers a male hustler in Paul's bed.
• Geoffrey calls the Kittredges to offer more money.
Section 5 (pages 54-67)
• Kitty and Larkin tell the Kittredges about their night...
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)