Section 1 (pages 3-13)
* Ouisa and Flan are frightened by something that happened in their condo.
* Ouisa begin the story of the fateful evening.
* Geoffrey has dinner with Flan and Ouisa.
* Flan is nervous about asking Geoffrey for money.
Section 2 (pages 14-26)
* Paul enters, wounded.
* Flan and Ouisa treat his wound.
* Paul tells the Kittredges and Geoffrey that he is Sidney Poitier's son.
* Paul talks about Poitier's plan to film Cats.
* Paul offers to cook dinner.
Section 3 (pages 26-44)
* Paul discusses his thesis on imagination.
* The Kittredges insist he stay the night.
* Geoffrey agrees to invest the money for the Cezanne.
* Flan and Ouisa are overjoyed.
Section 4 (pages 45-54)
* Ouisa dreams of Sidney Poitier.
* Flan speaks about his love of art.
* Ouisa discovers a male hustler in Paul's bed.
* Geoffrey calls the Kittredges to offer more money.
Section 5 (pages 54-67)
* Kitty and Larkin tell the Kittredges about their night...
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)