|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Delights of Roaming Afar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yun point out does NOT happen when an insect dies, so she suggests Shen Fu study this?
(a) They breathe.
(b) Colors fade.
(c) They arrange themselves.
(d) They move.
2. What was the prize for the winning master of the game as mentioned in #85?
(a) 5 cash.
(b) 100 cash.
(c) 10 cash.
(d) 10000 cash.
3. Shen Fu reminds the reader of a quote from the ancients: "Lack of ________ in a woman is a virtue."
4. When Shen Fu saw the problems going on around him when he was a government official, he gave up his position to become a _____________.
5. Who was the only player who was allowed to think about their answers and a person who was considered an official paper?
(a) Shen Fu.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. To show the small in the large, one can plant ____________ in a corner as it will grow tall and strong and quickly.
2. What is not one of the categories of specialists into which the private secretaries might be divided, according to the book?
3. Shen Fu notes that _________ is a most generous gentleman, anxious to help those in trouble, whenever possible.
4. Who thinks the illness is the result of the young girl that Yun had found for Shen Fu's father?
5. What does Shen Fu always have on his desk when he was living at home, according to the book?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)