|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Delights of Roaming Afar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the largest empires in the world was led by men who knew more about the _______ of a thousand years before than about the tax law.
(a) Family trees.
(b) Caste systems.
2. What does Yun say that she will bring with them when they decided to go for an adventure?
(a) Small stove.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) A temple.
(d) Her basket of food.
3. Who prepared almost every single document that the magistrate would see during their daily work?
(a) No one.
4. What does Shen Fu say should be different in height, but they should also be in proportion to each other so there is an attractive relationship between them?
5. When Shen Fu's father thinks he is dying, he tells Shen Fu to work with his friend to study to work in _________________.
(a) A hospital.
(b) The military.
(c) The art world.
(d) Government offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yun noted that she would rather have Shen Fu's ______ blame her than to have the other relative unhappy with her.
2. The Chinese administrative practice was that a person could not be a magistrate in __________________.
3. Shen Fu's father said that since ____________ could write, this person could take over mother's letters for her.
4. What was the prize for the winning master of the game as mentioned in #85?
5. What is the point of sawing halfway through a stem and inserting a small piece of brick or stone into the cut?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)