|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Delights of Roaming Afar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yun believes that having been to the festival, she has not lived a life in ____________, since she has seen such a beautiful pplace.
2. What was Shen Fu afraid that Yun would do during the debacle with the family and the accusations made of her?
(a) Run away.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Divorce him.
(d) Hurt his family.
3. The different categories in the book, according to Shen Fu, all add up to a __________ life in this book.
4. The Chinese believed their leaders should be _____________ first and bureaucrats second, according to the Introduction.
(a) Family men.
5. The ___________ were one of the members of the yamen staff who were able to actually support themselves on their salaries.
(d) Board members.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Shen Fu's father give him and Yun to gather their affairs after learning of the money they owe?
2. What did Shen Fu use when he didn't have any pieces of stone to put around his narcissi?
3. What should a person use to strengthen a plant when the stem begins to fall over, according to Shen Fu's instructions?
4. Shen Fu was disgusted by the ________ of his friends, which is why he decided to leave the post at which he was stationed.
5. What does the teacher suggest Shen Fu eat in order to balance out the way the soup will impact his body?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)