|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sorrows of Misfortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for Shen Fu's father to realize what had happened with Yun and to ask them to come home?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Two years.
(d) Ten years.
2. Who was the only player who was allowed to think about their answers and a person who was considered an official paper?
(a) Shen Fu.
(d) No one.
3. Yun said that the father should forgive her _____________ when she is confronted about the situation.
4. What can Yun and Shen Fu not bring with them when they go to move into the house of Hua?
5. Shen Fu tells the reader to prune away an excess leaves on a flower in order to make it look spare and ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Shen Fu pay money to in order to have him come with Shen Fu and Yun the next day to cook for them?
2. The bedroom that Shen Fu and Yun share is called - "The Pavilion of My Guest's _______________."
3. Shen Fu decided to restore a peasant girl to her family when a man of influence wants to make her a _________.
4. What was the sound that Shen Fu associated with cranes flying around in the air when he was a child?
5. Who suspected Yun of writing something improper about her when she wrote a letter for her?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)