|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pleasures of Leisure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that Yun and Shen Fu always had available when they had friends over to their home?
2. Yun believes that having been to the festival, she has not lived a life in ____________, since she has seen such a beautiful pplace.
3. What would Shen Fu blow at the mosquitoes when he would let them under the netting as a child?
(a) His breath.
(c) A leaf.
(d) A candle.
4. Flowers, according to Shen Fu, should rise __________ from the mouth of the vase in one mass, not crowded in any one area.
5. What is the kind of bracelet that Han-yuan is wearing, which is thought to be a sign Han-yuan should live with Yun and Shen Fu?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shen Fu describes the scene in the garden as being so intoxicating that no one needed to ____________.
2. What was the prize for the winning master of the game as mentioned in #85?
3. What is the name of a person the Chinese culture who was a lover, but her sexual favors were not necessarily for sale?
4. What should the roots of a potted tree look like when one is choosing between potted trees to raise?
5. What could Shen Fu have taken on in order to ensure that he was able to pay for the medicine that Yun needed?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)