|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pleasures of Leisure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the highest position to which Shen Fu rose in the story, a lower position, though Shen Fu was content in it?
(a) Private secretary.
2. Shen Fu was one who accomplished a great feat in China, becoming ________, without becoming a literatus.
3. Hsing-lan was drunk, but he said that he could paint the flowers' ____________ even if he could not paint the portrait.
4. Shen Fu was disgusted by the ________ of his friends, which is why he decided to leave the post at which he was stationed.
5. What was the skill of Lu Pan-fang, a man of many names within this particular section of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that Yun and Shen Fu always had available when they had friends over to their home?
2. What is the other name for the scrotum that is referenced in the first part of this section, as Shen Fu has an accident?
3. What did the guests write on the painting that Hsing-lan did after he was done with the work?
4. What was the favorite flower of Shen Fu during this part of the book, at least?
5. Han-yuan is the __________ girl of whom Yun has become quite fond during some times together.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)