|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pleasures of Leisure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flowers, according to Shen Fu, should rise __________ from the mouth of the vase in one mass, not crowded in any one area.
2. Shen Fu says there should not be more than ___________ vases arranged on a table, according to his detailed writing.
3. Han-yuan is the __________ girl of whom Yun has become quite fond during some times together.
4. What was the giant that Shen Fu saw when he was concentrating all of his attention on two insects battling in the grass?
(a) A man.
(c) His father.
(d) A stone.
5. Shen Fu was one who accomplished a great feat in China, becoming ________, without becoming a literatus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last date which can be supported as Shen Fu talked about working on the book at that time?
2. What did Madam Hua have the girls learn from Yun when they were at this location in the story?
3. What was the skill of Lu Pan-fang, a man of many names within this particular section of the book?
4. Who discovers that Yun is dressed up as a man, which causes them to be discovered during the festival?
5. What can one make if the pile up some dirt, then place stones on it and plants flowers and grass here and there?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)