|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pleasures of Leisure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shen Fu always have on his desk when he was living at home, according to the book?
(a) A stone.
(b) A gardening book.
(c) A vase of flowers.
(d) A picture of Yun.
2. What should a person use to strengthen a plant when the stem begins to fall over, according to Shen Fu's instructions?
3. Who prepared almost every single document that the magistrate would see during their daily work?
(d) No one.
4. Shen Fu and Yun want to _______ themselves in the context of their love when they are reincarnated in their next lives.
5. The Lighting of the ___________ is something that Yun wants to attend so badly that she convinces her husband to let her go, dressed as a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shen Fu reminds the reader of a saying: "Even the ends of ____________ and sawdust have their uses."
2. What was the skill of Lu Pan-fang, a man of many names within this particular section of the book?
3. What are Shen Fu and Yu living adjacent to when they live near the old woman?
4. To show the small in the large, one can plant ____________ in a corner as it will grow tall and strong and quickly.
5. Shen Fu describes the scene in the garden as being so intoxicating that no one needed to ____________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)