|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Delights of Roaming Afar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The exploding bamboo make so much noise that the ___________ answered, according to Shen Fu.
2. The goal of many of Shen Fu's arrangement techniques is to make the plant look as though it had been grown from the _________.
3. During the later part of what century was Shen Fu born, according to the introduction of the book?
4. What was the favorite flower of Shen Fu during this part of the book, at least?
5. What did the guests write on the painting that Hsing-lan did after he was done with the work?
(b) Good luck wishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Shen Fu and Yun do if they were unable to pay for their expenses, though this did not work for long?
2. Who was about to visit many of the places which Shen Fu has the opportunity to visit in this section of the book?
3. Shen Fu describes the scene in the garden as being so intoxicating that no one needed to ____________.
4. What did Shen Fu give to the man to whom he owned money whenever the man came to collect the debt?
5. The madam of the first boat the Shen Fu and the others call to is called the Lady with the ____________ Hair.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)