|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pleasures of Leisure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If there is a tall stand and shorter stands are spread around it, with the ones in the back being tall and the ones in the front being short, it is called a beautiful pile of _______, by some people.
2. Yun showed the Huas how to make _______ which can be moved anywhere and incorporated into the scenery.
3. Yun believes that having been to the festival, she has not lived a life in ____________, since she has seen such a beautiful pplace.
4. Who was the only player who was allowed to think about their answers and a person who was considered an official paper?
(a) No one.
(b) Shen Fu.
5. The Lighting of the ___________ is something that Yun wants to attend so badly that she convinces her husband to let her go, dressed as a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Shen Fu and Yu living adjacent to when they live near the old woman?
2. What does Shen Fu later think that the battle between the two insects probably was?
3. The secretaries were not considered to be a part of the government and they were paid out of _____________, not the larger accounts.
4. What did Shen Fu try to sell when his wife was ill and they needed to buy her medicine, though this venture was unsuccessful?
5. Who discovers that Yun is dressed up as a man, which causes them to be discovered during the festival?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)