|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pleasures of Leisure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book was recently republished by the People's Literature ______ Society as this book is so well-loved among the readers.
(b) Romance Novel.
2. What kind of seeds does Shen Fu suggest being ground off and put into an eggshell which can then be put with other chicken eggs?
(a) Lotus seeds.
(b) Blackberry seeds.
(c) Caraway seeds.
(d) Calamus seeds.
3. Who prepared almost every single document that the magistrate would see during their daily work?
(a) No one.
4. In what city was Shen Fu born, according to the introduction of the book?
5. Shen Fu reminds the reader of a saying: "Even the ends of ____________ and sawdust have their uses."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only player who was allowed to think about their answers and a person who was considered an official paper?
2. Shen Fu says that he defines frugality as knowing when to save _______________, according to his writings.
3. What was the prize for the winning master of the game as mentioned in #85?
4. While Shen Fu's favorite flower doesn't have a __________, the colors are long-lasting and they are easy to prune.
5. The neighbor asks Yun if she knows the __________ with whom Shen Fu was drinking the night before, as they are on the return trip.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)