|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sorrows of Misfortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last date which can be supported as Shen Fu talked about working on the book at that time?
2. Yun said that the father should forgive her _____________ when she is confronted about the situation.
3. The Lighting of the ___________ is something that Yun wants to attend so badly that she convinces her husband to let her go, dressed as a man.
4. The neighbor asks Yun if she knows the __________ with whom Shen Fu was drinking the night before, as they are on the return trip.
5. What does Shen Fu later think that the battle between the two insects probably was?
(a) A lesson.
(c) Attempted rape.
(d) A schoolyard fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should the roots of a potted tree look like when one is choosing between potted trees to raise?
2. What are Shen Fu and Yu living adjacent to when they live near the old woman?
3. What was the skill of Lu Pan-fang, a man of many names within this particular section of the book?
4. Yun noted that she would rather have Shen Fu's ______ blame her than to have the other relative unhappy with her.
5. What can Yun and Shen Fu not bring with them when they go to move into the house of Hua?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)