|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sorrows of Misfortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shen Fu later think that the battle between the two insects probably was?
(a) A schoolyard fight.
(c) A lesson.
(d) Attempted rape.
2. What can Yun and Shen Fu not bring with them when they go to move into the house of Hua?
3. While Shen Fu's favorite flower doesn't have a __________, the colors are long-lasting and they are easy to prune.
(d) Lot of flowers.
4. What should a person use to strengthen a plant when the stem begins to fall over, according to Shen Fu's instructions?
5. What was the giant that Shen Fu saw when he was concentrating all of his attention on two insects battling in the grass?
(a) His father.
(c) A stone.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yun point out does NOT happen when an insect dies, so she suggests Shen Fu study this?
2. What would Shen Fu and Yun do if they were unable to pay for their expenses, though this did not work for long?
3. What does Yun say that they can bring with them in order to be able to have tea when she and Shen Fu are on an adventure?
4. When the project that Yun and Shen Fu are working on is finished, Shen Fu notes that the project has incurred the jealousy of __________.
5. The secretaries were not considered to be a part of the government and they were paid out of _____________, not the larger accounts.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)