|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
2. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
3. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
4. According to Fanny, who is in California?
5. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the social issues present in "Six Plays by Lillian Hellman."
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the six plays by Lillian Hellman and analyze it. Explain the theme, plot, and characterization of that play.
Essay Topic 3
In "Another Part of the Forest," Lavinia is obsessed with atoning for her sin. What is her sin? Does any other character feel the need for atonement or is atonement forced upon a character?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)