|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Carrie, Constance, and Crossman have seen Nick Denery?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. Where does Lavinia want to build a little schoolhouse?
(d) Calico Rock.
3. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 10 miles
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
4. What does Kurt confess to?
(b) Cheating on his wife.
(d) Bad judgement.
5. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
(c) Over $500 hidden in a suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
2. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
3. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
4. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
5. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
Short Essay Questions
1. Lavinia reveals in Act III that God has told her to tell the "awful truth." What is the awful truth that she's referring to?
2. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
3. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
4. What does Oscar want to do with his life?
5. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
6. What are the details of Ben's blackmailing of his father?
7. Where is the location of the Tuckerman home featured in "The Autumn Garden"?
8. What happens in the last scene of "The Autumn Garden"?
9. What are Kurt's plans in coming to America?
10. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)