|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
(a) Anti-Fascist Underground Radio.
(b) Radio European.
(c) Free Radio.
(d) Fascist-free Radio.
2. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
(b) Eating candy.
(d) Having a party.
3. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
4. Who is Miss Sincee?
(b) Regina's friend.
(d) Ben's intended.
5. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
(b) John and Regina.
(c) Oscar and Laurette.
(d) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
2. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
3. How long was John in the war?
4. What drink does Teck agree to accept from Kurt?
5. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
2. What are Kurt's plans in coming to America?
3. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
4. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. What does Oscar want to do with his life?
6. Where is the location of the Tuckerman home featured in "The Autumn Garden"?
7. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
8. What news is revealed to Kurt in a phone call that Teck learns at the Embassy poker game?
9. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
10. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)