|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 11:10.
(b) The 10::45.
(c) The 12:15.
(d) The 9:30.
2. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
3. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) When she first awakens.
(c) Right before she goes to sleep.
(d) Late evening.
4. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
5. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her sister, Agatha.
(b) Her friend, Jenny.
(c) Her niece, Birdie.
(d) Sara's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
2. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
3. What was Teck's vocation once?
4. What ship were the Ellis family planning to sail to Europe on?
5. How many married couples make up the guests at the Tuckerman house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
2. What happens in the last scene of "The Autumn Garden"?
3. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
4. What are the details of Ben's blackmailing of his father?
5. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
6. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
7. What is Carrie upset at her son?
8. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
9. What situation has Rose so upset in Act I of "The Autumn Garden"?
10. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)