|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
(a) Griggs was stateside; Taylor was in Europe.
(b) Griggs was in Europe; Taylor in the Pacific.
(c) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor was stateside.
(d) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor ws in Europe.
2. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
(a) John's mother and grandmother.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) John's aunt and cousin.
(d) Lavinia and Coralee.
3. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
4. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
5. What did David give to Marthe?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) A cameo.
(d) A sapphire bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
2. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
3. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
4. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
5. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
Short Essay Questions
1. Lavinia reveals in Act III that God has told her to tell the "awful truth." What is the awful truth that she's referring to?
2. Where is the location of the Tuckerman home featured in "The Autumn Garden"?
3. What are the details of Ben's blackmailing of his father?
4. What does Oscar want to do with his life?
5. What news is revealed to Kurt in a phone call that Teck learns at the Embassy poker game?
6. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
7. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
8. What are Kurt's plans in coming to America?
9. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
10. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)