|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
(a) Anise, from a male friend.
(b) Marthe, from her mother.
(c) David, from Miss Carter.
(d) Teck, from a bill collector.
2. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
(a) Right before she goes to sleep.
(b) When she first awakens.
(c) Late evening.
(d) In the middle of the night.
3. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) John and Regina.
(b) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
(c) Oscar and Laurette.
(d) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
4. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
5. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
(a) John's mother and grandmother.
(b) John's aunt and cousin.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Lavinia and Coralee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ben send Jake with an envelope of money?
2. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
3. What relationship is Frederick to Mary Ellis?
4. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the last scene of "The Autumn Garden"?
2. What situation has Rose so upset in Act I of "The Autumn Garden"?
3. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
4. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
5. What news is revealed to Kurt in a phone call that Teck learns at the Embassy poker game?
6. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
7. What are Kurt's plans in coming to America?
8. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
9. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
10. What is Constance doing and how is she dressed when Act II of "The Autumn Garden" begins?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)