|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 10::45.
(b) The 9:30.
(c) The 11:10.
(d) The 12:15.
2. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
3. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
(a) Both in their 50s.
(b) 53 and 43.
(c) 60 and 55.
(d) 58 and 60.
4. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says that "all Fascists are not of one mind, one stripe"?
5. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Sincee?
2. Who is told that she can skip church in "The Autumn Garden"?
3. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
4. Who does Mrs. Ellis refer to as the President of the Anglo Saxon gossip club?
5. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the last act of "The Autumn Garden" open?
2. What is Constance doing and how is she dressed when Act II of "The Autumn Garden" begins?
3. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
4. What news is revealed to Kurt in a phone call that Teck learns at the Embassy poker game?
5. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
6. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
7. What is Carrie upset at her son?
8. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
9. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
10. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)