|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
2. What time of day does the third act of "The Autumn Garden" begin?
(b) Seven in the morning.
(c) Late evening.
(d) Early afternoon.
3. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
4. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
5. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
(a) Late evening.
(b) When she first awakens.
(c) Right before she goes to sleep.
(d) In the middle of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
2. Where does Ben send Jake with an envelope of money?
3. What was Teck's vocation once?
4. What does Laurette call Oscar?
5. What drink does Teck agree to accept from Kurt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What situation has Rose so upset in Act I of "The Autumn Garden"?
2. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
3. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
4. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
5. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
6. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
7. What happens in the last scene of "The Autumn Garden"?
8. How many children does Sara have, and what are their ages.
9. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
10. What does Oscar want to do with his life?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)