|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(c) Mr. Hubbard.
(d) Mr. Oscar.
2. How long was John in the war?
(a) Three years, three months, and eight days.
(b) One year, eight months, and six days.
(c) Three years, one month, and fifteen days.
(d) Two years, five months, and three days.
3. What time of day does the third act of "The Autumn Garden" begin?
(a) Late evening.
(b) Seven in the morning.
(c) Early afternoon.
4. Where does Sara arrange for a flight to?
(b) El Paso.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New Orleans.
5. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 10 miles
(d) 15 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
2. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
3. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
4. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. From whom did Teck obtain his list of 63 names of people wanted by the Fascists?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
2. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
3. How does the last act of "The Autumn Garden" open?
4. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
5. What are Kurt's plans in coming to America?
6. What action does Kurt take against Teck in Act III of "Watch on the Rhone" for the cause?
7. What does Oscar want to do with his life?
8. Lavinia reveals in Act III that God has told her to tell the "awful truth." What is the awful truth that she's referring to?
9. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
10. What happens in the last scene of "The Autumn Garden"?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)