|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who complains of the whole house being damp in Act II of "The Autumn Garden"?
(c) Mrs. Ellis.
2. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
3. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
(b) Oscar and Laurette.
(c) John and Regina.
(d) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
4. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 9:30.
(b) The 10::45.
(c) The 12:15.
(d) The 11:10.
5. How old is David Farrelly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Ellis refer to as the President of the Anglo Saxon gossip club?
2. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
3. Where does Ben send Jake with an envelope of money?
4. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
5. How many married couples make up the guests at the Tuckerman house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
2. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
3. What is Constance doing and how is she dressed when Act II of "The Autumn Garden" begins?
4. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. How many children does Sara have, and what are their ages.
6. What does Oscar want to do with his life?
7. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
8. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
9. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
10. What happens in the last scene of "The Autumn Garden"?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)