|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Constance receive gossip from?
(a) Mrs. Baker.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(c) Mrs. Albert.
(d) Mrs. Ellis.
2. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
3. How old is David Farrelly?
4. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
5. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
2. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
3. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
4. In "The Autumn Garden," who says, "you are a girl who should love"?
5. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
2. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
3. What are the details of Ben's blackmailing of his father?
4. What does Oscar want to do with his life?
5. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
6. What is Carrie upset at her son?
7. How many children does Sara have, and what are their ages.
8. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
9. What is Constance doing and how is she dressed when Act II of "The Autumn Garden" begins?
10. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)