|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Constance receive gossip from?
(a) Mrs. Baker.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(c) Mrs. Albert.
(d) Mrs. Ellis.
2. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
3. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) "The Clock Symphony."
(b) A Chopin Nocturne.
(c) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
(d) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
4. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
(b) John and Regina.
(c) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
(d) Oscar and Laurette.
5. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
(b) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
(c) General Jefferson Davis.
(d) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Marcus get for a little bag of salt during the war?
2. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
3. In "The Autumn Garden," who says, "you are a girl who should love"?
4. Who is told that she can skip church in "The Autumn Garden"?
5. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many children does Sara have, and what are their ages.
2. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
3. What are Kurt's plans in coming to America?
4. Lavinia reveals in Act III that God has told her to tell the "awful truth." What is the awful truth that she's referring to?
5. What news is revealed to Kurt in a phone call that Teck learns at the Embassy poker game?
6. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
7. What action does Kurt take against Teck in Act III of "Watch on the Rhone" for the cause?
8. What are the details of Ben's blackmailing of his father?
9. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
10. What is Carrie upset at her son?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)