|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
(b) Having a party.
(c) Eating candy.
2. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
3. How long has it been since Carrie, Constance, and Crossman have seen Nick Denery?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
4. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
(b) "The Clock Symphony."
(c) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(d) A Chopin Nocturne.
5. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(a) Mr. Hubbard.
(b) Mr. Oscar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
2. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
3. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
4. How long was John in the war?
5. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)