|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
(a) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor was stateside.
(b) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor ws in Europe.
(c) Griggs was in Europe; Taylor in the Pacific.
(d) Griggs was stateside; Taylor was in Europe.
2. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
3. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(b) Mr. Hubbard.
(d) Mr. Oscar.
4. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
5. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is singing in "Another Part of the Forest" when Act III begins?
2. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
3. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
4. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
5. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Oscar want to do with his life?
2. What situation has Rose so upset in Act I of "The Autumn Garden"?
3. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
4. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
5. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
6. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
7. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
8. What happens in the last scene of "The Autumn Garden"?
9. How many children does Sara have, and what are their ages.
10. What is Constance doing and how is she dressed when Act II of "The Autumn Garden" begins?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)