|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
(d) Mrs. Ellis.
2. Where does Ben send Jake with an envelope of money?
(a) Birdie Bagtry.
(b) John Bagtry.
(d) Clara Bagtry.
3. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
4. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 10 miles
5. Who is told that she can skip church in "The Autumn Garden"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
2. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
3. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
4. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
5. How long was John in the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the last act of "The Autumn Garden" open?
2. What are the details of Ben's blackmailing of his father?
3. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
4. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. Lavinia reveals in Act III that God has told her to tell the "awful truth." What is the awful truth that she's referring to?
6. How many children does Sara have, and what are their ages.
7. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
8. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
9. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
10. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)