|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nick claim is trying to be genteel?
2. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
(c) Dr. Seckles.
(d) Captain McMullen.
3. Who does Constance receive gossip from?
(a) Mrs. Sims.
(b) Mrs. Baker.
(c) Mrs. Albert.
(d) Mrs. Ellis.
4. In "The Autumn Garden," who says, "you are a girl who should love"?
5. How old is David Farrelly?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
2. How much did Marcus get for a little bag of salt during the war?
3. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
4. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
5. In "The Autumn Garden," who comments about a "juke-box song called Constance"?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)