|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 10::45.
(b) The 9:30.
(c) The 12:15.
(d) The 11:10.
2. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
3. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
(a) Griggs was in Europe; Taylor in the Pacific.
(b) Griggs was stateside; Taylor was in Europe.
(c) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor ws in Europe.
(d) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor was stateside.
4. How old is David Farrelly?
5. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
(b) General Jefferson Davis.
(c) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
(d) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Carrie, Constance, and Crossman have seen Nick Denery?
2. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
3. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
4. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
Short Essay Questions
1. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
2. What happens in the last scene of "The Autumn Garden"?
3. What are Kurt's plans in coming to America?
4. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
6. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
7. What is Carrie upset at her son?
8. What activities are the characters engaging in as Act II of "Watch on the Rhine" opens?
9. What is Constance doing and how is she dressed when Act II of "The Autumn Garden" begins?
10. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)