|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
2. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
(b) Captain McMullen.
(c) Dr. Seckles.
3. Where does Lavinia want to build a little schoolhouse?
(a) Calico Rock.
4. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(b) "The Clock Symphony."
(c) A Chopin Nocturne.
(d) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
5. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
(a) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor was stateside.
(b) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor ws in Europe.
(c) Griggs was stateside; Taylor was in Europe.
(d) Griggs was in Europe; Taylor in the Pacific.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Ellis refer to as the President of the Anglo Saxon gossip club?
2. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
3. How long was John in the war?
4. Who is singing in "Another Part of the Forest" when Act III begins?
5. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Carrie upset at her son?
2. How does the last act of "The Autumn Garden" open?
3. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
4. What news is revealed to Kurt in a phone call that Teck learns at the Embassy poker game?
5. What are the details of Ben's blackmailing of his father?
6. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
7. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
8. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
9. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
10. What is Constance doing and how is she dressed when Act II of "The Autumn Garden" begins?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)