|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
2. What relationship is Frederick to Mary Ellis?
(a) He is her son.
(b) He is her grandson.
(c) He is just another boarder.
(d) He is the son of her best friend.
3. How long was John in the war?
(a) Three years, three months, and eight days.
(b) One year, eight months, and six days.
(c) Three years, one month, and fifteen days.
(d) Two years, five months, and three days.
4. Who does Constance receive gossip from?
(a) Mrs. Sims.
(b) Mrs. Baker.
(c) Mrs. Albert.
(d) Mrs. Ellis.
5. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
(b) John and Regina.
(c) Oscar and Laurette.
(d) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
2. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
3. What time of day does the third act of "The Autumn Garden" begin?
4. What ship were the Ellis family planning to sail to Europe on?
5. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What action does Kurt take against Teck in Act III of "Watch on the Rhone" for the cause?
2. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
3. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
4. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
5. How many children does Sara have, and what are their ages.
6. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
7. Lavinia reveals in Act III that God has told her to tell the "awful truth." What is the awful truth that she's referring to?
8. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
9. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
10. What situation has Rose so upset in Act I of "The Autumn Garden"?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)