|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
2. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
3. From whom did Teck obtain his list of 63 names of people wanted by the Fascists?
(d) Von Seitz.
4. What did David give to Marthe?
(a) A cameo.
(b) A sapphire bracelet.
(c) A ruby ring.
(d) A diamond necklace.
5. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
(a) Lord & Taylor.
(b) Marshall Field's.
Short Answer Questions
1. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
2. Who does Mrs. Ellis refer to as the President of the Anglo Saxon gossip club?
3. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
4. Who is Miss Sincee?
5. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the details of Ben's blackmailing of his father?
2. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
3. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
4. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
6. What news is revealed to Kurt in a phone call that Teck learns at the Embassy poker game?
7. What are Kurt's plans in coming to America?
8. What is Constance doing and how is she dressed when Act II of "The Autumn Garden" begins?
9. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
10. How does the last act of "The Autumn Garden" open?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)