|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
2. What was Teck's vocation once?
3. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
(b) Lavinia's grandmother.
(c) Marcus's mother.
(d) Lavinia's mother.
4. From whom did Teck obtain his list of 63 names of people wanted by the Fascists?
(b) Von Seitz.
5. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
2. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
3. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
4. Who is Miss Sincee?
5. How much did Marcus get for a little bag of salt during the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the location of the Tuckerman home featured in "The Autumn Garden"?
2. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
3. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
4. What happens in the last scene of "The Autumn Garden"?
5. What action does Kurt take against Teck in Act III of "Watch on the Rhone" for the cause?
6. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
7. How many children does Sara have, and what are their ages.
8. What situation has Rose so upset in Act I of "The Autumn Garden"?
9. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
10. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)