|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) General Jefferson Davis.
(b) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
(c) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
(d) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
2. What drink does Teck agree to accept from Kurt?
3. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
4. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
5. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
2. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
3. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
4. What does Laurette call Oscar?
5. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
2. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
3. How does the last act of "The Autumn Garden" open?
4. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
5. What news is revealed to Kurt in a phone call that Teck learns at the Embassy poker game?
6. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
7. What is Carrie upset at her son?
8. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
9. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
10. Describe the living room of the Farrelly house in "Watch on the Rhine."
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)