|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) Oscar and Laurette.
(b) John and Regina.
(c) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
(d) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
2. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
(a) $50 a week.
(b) $40 a week.
(c) $20 a week.
(d) $30 a week.
3. Who does Nick claim is trying to be genteel?
4. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
(b) General Jefferson Davis.
(c) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
(d) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
5. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
2. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
3. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
4. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
5. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the location of the Tuckerman home featured in "The Autumn Garden"?
2. What situation has Rose so upset in Act I of "The Autumn Garden"?
3. What is Constance doing and how is she dressed when Act II of "The Autumn Garden" begins?
4. How does the last act of "The Autumn Garden" open?
5. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
6. How many children does Sara have, and what are their ages.
7. What does Oscar want to do with his life?
8. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
9. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
10. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)