|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 10::45.
(b) The 11:10.
(c) The 9:30.
(d) The 12:15.
2. When was "The Autumn Garden" first produced for the public?
3. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
4. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
5. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
2. What does Kurt confess to?
3. Who does Nick claim is trying to be genteel?
4. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the description of Kurt that Teck has?
2. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
3. Describe Sara's appearance in Act I of "Watch on the Rhine."
4. What is Carrie upset at her son?
5. What activities are the characters engaging in as Act II of "Watch on the Rhine" opens?
6. What action does Kurt take against Teck in Act III of "Watch on the Rhone" for the cause?
7. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
8. Why did Sara and her family arrive to the Farrelly house earlier than expected?
9. What situation has Rose so upset in Act I of "The Autumn Garden"?
10. Why is Oscar angry at Sam Taylor in "Another Part of the Forest"?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)