|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
2. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
3. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
4. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
5. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
4. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
5. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lucy observed downtown in the morning in "Days to Come"?
2. According to Leo, what is in Horace's safety deposit box?
3. When Act II of "The Little Foxes" begins, Addie appears worried. What is she worried about?
4. What plan does Regina come up with to bring Horace home?
5. In "The Little Foxes," Birdie cries out at the end of Act I. What reason does she give Alexandra, and what really happened?
6. What happens to Martha after she admits her love to Karen?
7. What causes Rosalie to become hysterical in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
8. Who is Lily Mortar?
9. Explain what Julie says she's been searching for during her conversation with Whalen.
10. How is Leo Whalen described in "Days to Come"?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)