|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) Her highness.
(c) Greta Garbo.
(d) Hedda Gabler.
2. About how old is Horace Giddens?
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(d) Easter and Mossie.
4. How long was Horace gone?
(a) Five months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) A year.
5. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
2. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
3. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
4. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
5. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
Short Essay Questions
1. What situation has Rose so upset in Act I of "The Autumn Garden"?
2. How is Leo Whalen described in "Days to Come"?
3. What is Teck's proposal to Kurt and then to David and Fanny?
4. What causes Rosalie to become hysterical in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
5. What activities are the characters engaging in as Act II of "Watch on the Rhine" opens?
6. Describe the Rodman living room in "Days to Come."
7. Lavinia reveals in Act III that God has told her to tell the "awful truth." What is the awful truth that she's referring to?
8. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
9. What is the scene when the curtain rises in Act II of "Another Part of the Forest"?
10. What does Regina want in exchange for the bonds, and what will she do if she doesn't get it?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)