|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
2. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
(a) She is Ben's spouse.
(b) She is their sister.
(c) She is their niece.
(d) She is their cousin.
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A cry.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A shot.
4. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(b) Firth's daughter.
5. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
(a) A large city in New England.
(b) A small town in the South.
(c) A small town in the Midwest.
(d) A large city in the South.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Agatha?
2. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
3. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
4. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
5. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who tells Mrs. Tilford that Mary is a strange and bad girl and why?
2. How does Mrs. Tilford find out that she was wrong to accuse Karen and Martha?
3. How does the last act of "The Autumn Garden" open?
4. Describe Firth in the third act of "Days to Come."
5. Why did Oscar marry Birdie? Did he ever love her?
6. Where is the location of the Tuckerman home featured in "The Autumn Garden"?
7. According to Leo, what is in Horace's safety deposit box?
8. What does Regina want in exchange for the bonds, and what will she do if she doesn't get it?
9. Describe the Rodman living room in "Days to Come."
10. Discuss Max from Kurt's perspective.
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)