|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(a) A student.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
2. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
3. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Miriam Munn.
(d) Mrs. Wells.
4. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
5. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
2. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
3. What did Birdie's mother used to give her elderberry wine for when she was young?
4. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
5. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mossie kill Easter?
2. What does Horace tell Regina he is doing about the stolen bonds and the inheritances he will leave?
3. According to Cal, what is Leo's reaction about finding out that Horace has the safety deposit box?
4. What does Oscar think about shooting for sport?
5. According to Leo, what is in Horace's safety deposit box?
6. Why did Oscar marry Birdie? Did he ever love her?
7. What is Horace and Regina's relationship like?
8. How does Mrs. Tilford find out that she was wrong to accuse Karen and Martha?
9. Why does Martha believe that Karen is letting the school "go to hell"?
10. Julie talks about "it stopped a little while ago." What is she referring to?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)