|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
2. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) A mint.
(c) A piece of fudge.
(d) Pepsin drops.
3. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
4. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
5. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
2. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
3. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
4. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
5. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the things that Cora complains about during the first act of "Days to Come"?
2. Who is Lily Mortar?
3. What plan does Regina come up with to bring Horace home?
4. What is the importance of the keyhole in Mary's story?
5. Why does Martha believe that Karen is letting the school "go to hell"?
6. When Act II of "The Little Foxes" begins, Addie appears worried. What is she worried about?
7. "The Children's Hour" was author Lillian Hellman's first play. Who did she dedicate it to?
8. According to Leo, what is in Horace's safety deposit box?
9. What did Lucy observed downtown in the morning in "Days to Come"?
10. According to Cal, what is Leo's reaction about finding out that Horace has the safety deposit box?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)