|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
(b) Joe Horns.
2. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A shot.
(b) A cry.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A knock on the door.
3. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
(a) That she's moving out.
(b) That she's having an affair.
(c) That he's being arrested.
(d) That Ellicott is in love with Julie.
4. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her uncle.
(b) He was once her stepfather.
(c) He is no relation to Mary.
(d) He's her cousin.
5. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he's lost his town.
(b) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
(c) Because he doesn't love her.
(d) Because he's more upset about losing money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
2. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
3. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
4. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
5. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Martha believe that Karen is letting the school "go to hell"?
2. What plan does Regina come up with to bring Horace home?
3. When Act II of "The Little Foxes" begins, Addie appears worried. What is she worried about?
4. How is Leo Whalen described in "Days to Come"?
5. What is the importance of the keyhole in Mary's story?
6. How does Wilkie talk Julie out of telling her husband the truth about Whalen's whereabouts when the murder takes place?
7. What does the staging information for the beginning of Act III in "Days to Come" reveal?
8. What happens with the students at the school in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
9. According to Andrew, what is Julie's punishment for leaving?
10. What causes Rosalie to become hysterical in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)