|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Polish.
(c) The English.
(d) The Italians.
2. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(d) New York.
3. Approximately how old is Addie?
4. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Once a year.
(c) Every six months.
(d) Every few months.
5. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Easter throws at Mossie.
(b) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(c) Whalen throws at Easter.
(d) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
2. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
3. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
4. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
5. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mossie kill Easter?
2. Who tells Mrs. Tilford that Mary is a strange and bad girl and why?
3. According to Andrew, what is Julie's punishment for leaving?
4. When Act II of "The Little Foxes" begins, Addie appears worried. What is she worried about?
5. What does Oscar think about shooting for sport?
6. Why did Oscar marry Birdie? Did he ever love her?
7. What does the staging information for the beginning of Act III in "Days to Come" reveal?
8. How is Leo Whalen described in "Days to Come"?
9. What does Horace tell Regina he is doing about the stolen bonds and the inheritances he will leave?
10. Julie talks about "it stopped a little while ago." What is she referring to?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)