|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Birdie want with the profits that her husband talks about?
(a) To travel.
(b) To have Lionnet back the way it was.
(c) A new home.
(d) A new piano.
2. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
3. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) Your animals weren't touched.
(b) Get out.
(c) For all the days to come.
(d) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Agatha?
2. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
3. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
5. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the staging information for the beginning of Act III in "Days to Come" reveal?
2. Why does everyone want Horace to come home?
3. How does Wilkie talk Julie out of telling her husband the truth about Whalen's whereabouts when the murder takes place?
4. What is Horace and Regina's relationship like?
5. Describe the Wright-Dobie School for Girls.
6. What happens to Martha after she admits her love to Karen?
7. Describe Firth in the third act of "Days to Come."
8. Julie talks about "it stopped a little while ago." What is she referring to?
9. According to Andrew, what is Julie's punishment for leaving?
10. What does Martha realize after learning that Joe and Karen broke up?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)