|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) No one but himself.
(b) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
(c) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(d) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
3. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Mrs. Wells.
(c) Miriam Munn.
4. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
(a) That she's having an affair.
(b) That she's moving out.
(c) That he's being arrested.
(d) That Ellicott is in love with Julie.
5. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
(d) Joe Horns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
2. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
3. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
4. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
5. Approximately how old is Addie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what Julie says she's been searching for during her conversation with Whalen.
2. What does Oscar think about shooting for sport?
3. What packages has Marthe brought to the house in Act II of "Watch on the Rhine"?
4. Why is Lavinia so upset in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. What happens to Martha after she admits her love to Karen?
6. What activities are the characters engaging in as Act II of "Watch on the Rhine" opens?
7. According to Leo, what is in Horace's safety deposit box?
8. According to Cal, what is Leo's reaction about finding out that Horace has the safety deposit box?
9. How is Leo Whalen described in "Days to Come"?
10. Why does Martha believe that Karen is letting the school "go to hell"?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)