|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
2. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Three years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Five years.
3. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(b) Near the piano.
(c) In the drawer of her night table.
(d) Left drawer of her desk.
4. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
5. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place three days later.
(b) Act II takes place a month later.
(c) Act II takes place the next day.
(d) Act II takes place a week later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
3. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
4. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
5. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Oscar marry Birdie? Did he ever love her?
2. Julie talks about "it stopped a little while ago." What is she referring to?
3. What is the importance of the keyhole in Mary's story?
4. Why does Karen break off her engagement with Joe?
5. Describe Firth in the third act of "Days to Come."
6. Why is Whalen trying to keep the laborers from fighting with the strike breakers?
7. What does Regina want in exchange for the bonds, and what will she do if she doesn't get it?
8. What is Horace and Regina's relationship like?
9. According to Andrew, what is Julie's punishment for leaving?
10. How does Mrs. Tilford find out that she was wrong to accuse Karen and Martha?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)