|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
2. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(b) Mr. Oscar.
(c) Mr. Hubbard.
3. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
4. How old is David Farrelly?
5. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
(a) Lavinia and Coralee.
(b) John's aunt and cousin.
(c) John's mother and grandmother.
(d) Her brothers.
6. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
7. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
(a) Anise, from a male friend.
(b) Teck, from a bill collector.
(c) Marthe, from her mother.
(d) David, from Miss Carter.
8. Who does Constance receive gossip from?
(a) Mrs. Ellis.
(b) Mrs. Albert.
(c) Mrs. Baker.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
9. Who is singing in "Another Part of the Forest" when Act III begins?
10. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
11. Where does Lavinia want to build a little schoolhouse?
(a) Calico Rock.
12. Where does Sara arrange for a flight to?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) El Paso.
13. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
14. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
15. In "The Autumn Garden," who says, "you are a girl who should love"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was John in the war?
2. Who complains of the whole house being damp in Act II of "The Autumn Garden"?
3. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
4. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
5. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)