|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
2. What does Sara call a very French thing that Anise does?
(a) Drinking sherry.
(c) Saying she will sue.
(d) Speaking her mind.
3. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 9:30.
(b) The 12:15.
(c) The 11:10.
(d) The 10::45.
4. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) To meet with Nazi officials.
(b) To play poker at the Embassy.
(c) He has no plans yet.
(d) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
5. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
6. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
(c) Over $500 hidden in a suitcase.
7. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
8. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Lavinia and Coralee.
(c) John's aunt and cousin.
(d) John's mother and grandmother.
9. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
(a) In the drawing room safe.
(b) In the bank.
(c) In her sitting room safe.
(d) With Anise.
10. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 10 miles
(d) 30 miles.
11. Where does Lavinia want to build a little schoolhouse?
(b) Calico Rock.
12. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
13. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
(a) Georgetown Station at 11:50.
(b) Grand Central Station at 11:30.
(c) Union Station at 12:10.
(d) Lehigh Valley Station at 12:00.
14. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
(a) The entire Farrelly family.
(b) Joshua Farrelly.
(c) Fanny Farrelly.
(d) Joshua and Fanny Farrelly.
15. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
2. How long was John in the war?
3. What ship were the Ellis family planning to sail to Europe on?
4. According to Fanny, who is in California?
5. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)