Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Marcus get for a little bag of salt during the war?
2. Where does Lavinia want to build a little schoolhouse?
(d) Calico Rock.
3. Who is Miss Sincee?
(b) Regina's friend.
(d) Ben's intended.
4. What was Teck's vocation once?
5. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
6. Who does Mrs. Ellis refer to as the President of the Anglo Saxon gossip club?
7. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
(a) Radio European.
(b) Anti-Fascist Underground Radio.
(c) Fascist-free Radio.
(d) Free Radio.
8. Where does Ben send Jake with an envelope of money?
(b) Birdie Bagtry.
(c) Clara Bagtry.
(d) John Bagtry.
9. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
(b) Gin rummy.
10. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
(b) Eating candy.
(d) Having a party.
11. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
12. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
13. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
14. What ship were the Ellis family planning to sail to Europe on?
(a) The Victoria.
(b) The S.S. Bordeaux.
(c) The Elizabeth.
(d) The Ascot.
15. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
(c) Dr. Seckles.
(d) Captain McMullen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says that "all Fascists are not of one mind, one stripe"?
2. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
3. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
4. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
5. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)