|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
(a) Having a party.
(d) Eating candy.
2. In "The Autumn Garden," who says, "you are a girl who should love"?
3. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
4. How old is David Farrelly?
5. How many married couples make up the guests at the Tuckerman house?
6. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
7. Where does Lavinia want to build a little schoolhouse?
(c) Calico Rock.
8. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
(a) Joshua and Fanny Farrelly.
(b) Fanny Farrelly.
(c) The entire Farrelly family.
(d) Joshua Farrelly.
9. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 11:10.
(b) The 10::45.
(c) The 12:15.
(d) The 9:30.
10. What does Kurt confess to?
(a) Cheating on his wife.
(d) Bad judgement.
11. Who complains of the whole house being damp in Act II of "The Autumn Garden"?
(d) Mrs. Ellis.
12. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
13. Who is Miss Sincee?
(a) Ben's intended.
(d) Regina's friend.
14. How long has it been since Carrie, Constance, and Crossman have seen Nick Denery?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Ten years.
15. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
(c) Her mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
2. Who does Mrs. Ellis refer to as the President of the Anglo Saxon gossip club?
3. From whom did Teck obtain his list of 63 names of people wanted by the Fascists?
4. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)