Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
2. What does Kurt confess to?
(c) Bad judgement.
(d) Cheating on his wife.
3. Who does Nick claim is trying to be genteel?
4. Who is told that she can skip church in "The Autumn Garden"?
5. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) To meet with Nazi officials.
(b) He has no plans yet.
(c) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
(d) To play poker at the Embassy.
6. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
(b) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
(c) General Jefferson Davis.
(d) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
7. What does Sara call a very French thing that Anise does?
(a) Saying she will sue.
(c) Drinking sherry.
(d) Speaking her mind.
8. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
(a) Fanny Farrelly.
(b) Joshua and Fanny Farrelly.
(c) The entire Farrelly family.
(d) Joshua Farrelly.
9. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
(a) Teck, from a bill collector.
(b) Marthe, from her mother.
(c) Anise, from a male friend.
(d) David, from Miss Carter.
10. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 10 miles
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 15 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
11. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
(a) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor ws in Europe.
(b) Griggs was stateside; Taylor was in Europe.
(c) Griggs was in Europe; Taylor in the Pacific.
(d) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor was stateside.
12. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
(a) Free Radio.
(b) Anti-Fascist Underground Radio.
(c) Fascist-free Radio.
(d) Radio European.
13. Who is Miss Sincee?
(a) Regina's friend.
(d) Ben's intended.
14. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
15. What was Teck's vocation once?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
2. Who complains of the whole house being damp in Act II of "The Autumn Garden"?
3. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
4. How many married couples make up the guests at the Tuckerman house?
5. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)