|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kurt confess to?
(a) Bad judgement.
(b) Cheating on his wife.
2. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
3. How long was John in the war?
(a) Three years, one month, and fifteen days.
(b) One year, eight months, and six days.
(c) Three years, three months, and eight days.
(d) Two years, five months, and three days.
4. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
5. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
6. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
(a) With Anise.
(b) In the bank.
(c) In her sitting room safe.
(d) In the drawing room safe.
7. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
8. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
9. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
(b) Dr. Seckles.
(c) Captain McMullen.
10. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
(a) Having a party.
(d) Eating candy.
11. What drink does Teck agree to accept from Kurt?
12. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
(b) Over $500 hidden in a suitcase.
13. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
(a) Mrs. Ellis.
14. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
(a) John's mother and grandmother.
(b) John's aunt and cousin.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Lavinia and Coralee.
15. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "The Autumn Garden" first produced for the public?
2. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
3. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
4. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
5. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)