|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
(a) Lord & Taylor.
(c) Marshall Field's.
2. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
3. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
4. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
(b) Her mouth.
5. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
(a) Fanny Farrelly.
(b) The entire Farrelly family.
(c) Joshua and Fanny Farrelly.
(d) Joshua Farrelly.
6. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
(a) Georgetown Station at 11:50.
(b) Union Station at 12:10.
(c) Lehigh Valley Station at 12:00.
(d) Grand Central Station at 11:30.
7. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
8. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
9. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
(a) Both in their 50s.
(b) 60 and 55.
(c) 58 and 60.
(d) 53 and 43.
10. What drink does Teck agree to accept from Kurt?
11. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
(b) Oscar and Laurette.
(c) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
(d) John and Regina.
12. How old is David Farrelly?
13. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) A Chopin Nocturne.
(b) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
(c) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(d) "The Clock Symphony."
14. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
(b) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
(c) General Jefferson Davis.
(d) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
15. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(a) Mr. Oscar.
(b) Mr. Hubbard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Teck's vocation once?
2. Who does Nick claim is trying to be genteel?
3. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
4. What ship were the Ellis family planning to sail to Europe on?
5. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)