|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
(d) Mrs. Ellis.
2. Who is singing in "Another Part of the Forest" when Act III begins?
3. In "The Autumn Garden," who comments about a "juke-box song called Constance"?
4. From whom did Teck obtain his list of 63 names of people wanted by the Fascists?
(d) Von Seitz.
5. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
(b) Marshall Field's.
(c) Lord & Taylor.
6. How many married couples make up the guests at the Tuckerman house?
7. How old is David Farrelly?
8. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
(a) 53 and 43.
(b) 58 and 60.
(c) Both in their 50s.
(d) 60 and 55.
9. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
10. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
11. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
(c) Her mouth.
12. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
13. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
14. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
(a) In the drawing room safe.
(b) In her sitting room safe.
(c) With Anise.
(d) In the bank.
15. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
(a) Union Station at 12:10.
(b) Georgetown Station at 11:50.
(c) Lehigh Valley Station at 12:00.
(d) Grand Central Station at 11:30.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says that "all Fascists are not of one mind, one stripe"?
2. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
3. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
4. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
5. Who does Nick claim is trying to be genteel?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)