|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
(a) $50 a week.
(b) $40 a week.
(c) $20 a week.
(d) $30 a week.
2. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
(a) Over $500 hidden in a suitcase.
3. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
(a) With Anise.
(b) In the drawing room safe.
(c) In her sitting room safe.
(d) In the bank.
4. How old is David Farrelly?
5. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) "The Clock Symphony."
(b) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(c) A Chopin Nocturne.
(d) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
6. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
7. What time of day does the third act of "The Autumn Garden" begin?
(a) Early afternoon.
(b) Seven in the morning.
(c) Late evening.
8. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
9. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
10. Who is singing in "Another Part of the Forest" when Act III begins?
11. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
(d) Gin rummy.
12. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her niece, Birdie.
(b) Her sister, Agatha.
(c) Sara's husband.
(d) Her friend, Jenny.
13. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(b) Mr. Oscar.
(d) Mr. Hubbard.
14. Where does Lavinia want to build a little schoolhouse?
(c) Calico Rock.
15. What was Teck's vocation once?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
2. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
3. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
4. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
5. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)