|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lavinia want to build a little schoolhouse?
(b) Calico Rock.
2. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
3. What does Kurt confess to?
(c) Cheating on his wife.
(d) Bad judgement.
4. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
5. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
6. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
7. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
(a) $50 a week.
(b) $40 a week.
(c) $30 a week.
(d) $20 a week.
8. How long was John in the war?
(a) Two years, five months, and three days.
(b) Three years, three months, and eight days.
(c) Three years, one month, and fifteen days.
(d) One year, eight months, and six days.
9. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
10. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
11. What relationship is Frederick to Mary Ellis?
(a) He is her son.
(b) He is the son of her best friend.
(c) He is her grandson.
(d) He is just another boarder.
12. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) To meet with Nazi officials.
(b) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
(c) He has no plans yet.
(d) To play poker at the Embassy.
13. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
14. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her friend, Jenny.
(b) Her niece, Birdie.
(c) Her sister, Agatha.
(d) Sara's husband.
15. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 9:30.
(b) The 10::45.
(c) The 11:10.
(d) The 12:15.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
2. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
3. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
4. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
5. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)