|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
(a) Union Station at 12:10.
(b) Georgetown Station at 11:50.
(c) Grand Central Station at 11:30.
(d) Lehigh Valley Station at 12:00.
2. Who is told that she can skip church in "The Autumn Garden"?
3. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
4. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 10::45.
(b) The 9:30.
(c) The 12:15.
(d) The 11:10.
5. When was "The Autumn Garden" first produced for the public?
6. What does Sara call a very French thing that Anise does?
(b) Drinking sherry.
(c) Speaking her mind.
(d) Saying she will sue.
7. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her friend, Jenny.
(b) Her sister, Agatha.
(c) Her niece, Birdie.
(d) Sara's husband.
8. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
9. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 10 miles
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
10. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
11. What was Teck's vocation once?
12. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
13. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
(c) Gin rummy.
14. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) A Chopin Nocturne.
(b) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(c) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
(d) "The Clock Symphony."
15. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
2. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
3. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
4. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. Who does Constance receive gossip from?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)