|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told that she can skip church in "The Autumn Garden"?
2. Who does Nick claim is trying to be genteel?
3. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
4. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
6. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
7. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
8. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
9. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
(a) Right before she goes to sleep.
(b) When she first awakens.
(c) Late evening.
(d) In the middle of the night.
10. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
(b) John and Regina.
(c) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
(d) Oscar and Laurette.
11. In "The Autumn Garden," who says, "you are a girl who should love"?
12. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
(a) Griggs was stateside; Taylor was in Europe.
(b) Griggs was in Europe; Taylor in the Pacific.
(c) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor was stateside.
(d) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor ws in Europe.
13. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
14. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
(a) In the bank.
(b) In her sitting room safe.
(c) In the drawing room safe.
(d) With Anise.
15. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 10 miles
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
2. How long has it been since Carrie, Constance, and Crossman have seen Nick Denery?
3. Where does Sara arrange for a flight to?
4. What does Kurt confess to?
5. What did David give to Marthe?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)