|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
(d) Mrs. Ellis.
2. Who is told that she can skip church in "The Autumn Garden"?
3. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
(a) Eating candy.
(c) Having a party.
4. In "The Autumn Garden," who comments about a "juke-box song called Constance"?
5. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
(a) Anti-Fascist Underground Radio.
(b) Free Radio.
(c) Radio European.
(d) Fascist-free Radio.
6. In "The Autumn Garden," who says, "you are a girl who should love"?
7. What does Kurt confess to?
(b) Bad judgement.
(c) Cheating on his wife.
8. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
9. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
10. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
11. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
(b) To meet with Nazi officials.
(c) To play poker at the Embassy.
(d) He has no plans yet.
12. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
13. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
14. What relationship is Frederick to Mary Ellis?
(a) He is just another boarder.
(b) He is the son of her best friend.
(c) He is her son.
(d) He is her grandson.
15. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
2. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
3. What does Sara call a very French thing that Anise does?
4. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
5. How old is David Farrelly?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)