|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What train is Nina planning on taking to leave?
(a) The 10::45.
(b) The 12:15.
(c) The 11:10.
(d) The 9:30.
2. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
3. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
4. How long has it been since Carrie, Constance, and Crossman have seen Nick Denery?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
5. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
6. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) A Chopin Nocturne.
(b) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
(c) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(d) "The Clock Symphony."
7. Where does Lavinia want to build a little schoolhouse?
(c) Calico Rock.
8. In "The Autumn Garden," who says, "you are a girl who should love"?
9. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
(a) Union Station at 12:10.
(b) Georgetown Station at 11:50.
(c) Grand Central Station at 11:30.
(d) Lehigh Valley Station at 12:00.
10. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
(c) Having a party.
(d) Eating candy.
11. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 10 miles
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 15 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
12. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
(b) Captain McMullen.
(c) Dr. Seckles.
13. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
14. What does Kurt confess to?
(b) Cheating on his wife.
(d) Bad judgement.
15. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
(c) Over $500 hidden in a suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara call a very French thing that Anise does?
2. What did David give to Marthe?
3. From whom did Teck obtain his list of 63 names of people wanted by the Fascists?
4. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
5. What relationship is Frederick to Mary Ellis?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)