|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ship were the Ellis family planning to sail to Europe on?
(a) The Victoria.
(b) The S.S. Bordeaux.
(c) The Elizabeth.
(d) The Ascot.
2. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
3. In "The Autumn Garden", who says "Come back to me without shame in wanting to"?
4. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
6. What relationship is Frederick to Mary Ellis?
(a) He is the son of her best friend.
(b) He is just another boarder.
(c) He is her grandson.
(d) He is her son.
7. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Sara's husband.
(b) Her sister, Agatha.
(c) Her friend, Jenny.
(d) Her niece, Birdie.
8. Where does Sara arrange for a flight to?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) El Paso.
(d) San Francisco.
9. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
(a) Lavinia's mother.
(b) Lavinia's grandmother.
(d) Marcus's mother.
10. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(a) Mr. Oscar.
(d) Mr. Hubbard.
11. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
12. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
13. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
14. What does Kurt confess to?
(a) Cheating on his wife.
(d) Bad judgement.
15. What was Teck's vocation once?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does the third act of "The Autumn Garden" begin?
2. Where does Ben send Jake with an envelope of money?
3. Who does Ben refer to as a drunken crook?
4. What drink does Teck agree to accept from Kurt?
5. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)