|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells at Nick to get the "hello out of here"?
(c) Mrs. Ellis.
2. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
3. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
(a) The entire Farrelly family.
(b) Joshua Farrelly.
(c) Joshua and Fanny Farrelly.
(d) Fanny Farrelly.
4. Who does Mrs. Ellis refer to as the President of the Anglo Saxon gossip club?
5. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
(a) John's mother and grandmother.
(b) John's aunt and cousin.
(c) Lavinia and Coralee.
(d) Her brothers.
6. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
7. When was "The Autumn Garden" first produced for the public?
8. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
9. What drink does Teck agree to accept from Kurt?
10. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
11. From whom did Teck obtain his list of 63 names of people wanted by the Fascists?
(d) Von Seitz.
12. In "The Autumn Garden," who comments about a "juke-box song called Constance"?
13. How many married couples make up the guests at the Tuckerman house?
14. How long has it been since Carrie, Constance, and Crossman have seen Nick Denery?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
15. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 10 miles
(c) 15 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
2. Where does Ben send Jake with an envelope of money?
3. What does Laurette call Oscar?
4. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
5. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)