|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Cheating with Ellicott.
(b) Cheating with Whalen.
(c) Stealing his money.
(d) Not being in love with him
2. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Percy Shelley.
5. Who is Sol Fowler?
(a) A banker.
(b) A businessman.
(c) An attorney.
(d) A doctor.
6. How long was Horace gone?
(a) Five months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) A year.
7. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(a) The body of Mossie.
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(c) A gun.
8. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
9. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
10. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) The strike office.
(b) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(c) Rodman kitchen.
(d) Rodman living room.
11. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
12. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Miss Wright.
13. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she is a witch.
(b) Not to ever come back.
(c) To stop staring.
(d) That she has eight fingers.
14. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Easter throws at Mossie.
(b) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(c) Whalen throws at Easter.
(d) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
15. Who is Agatha?
(a) The Tilford's maid.
(b) Martha's aunt.
(c) One of the students.
(d) The grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
2. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
3. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
5. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)