|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Augusta, Georgia.
(b) South Bend, Indiana.
(c) Independence, Missouri.
(d) Callom, Ohio.
2. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Butterscotch pudding.
(b) Fudge cake.
(c) Apple pie.
(d) Cherry strudel.
3. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He is no relation to Mary.
(b) He's her cousin.
(c) He was once her stepfather.
(d) He's her uncle.
5. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
(a) Cookies and elderberry wine.
(b) Tea and scones.
(c) Coffee and pie.
(d) Cakes and milk.
6. About how old is Horace Giddens?
7. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(c) Easter and Mossie.
8. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
9. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(c) Only one.
10. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Julie and Ellicott.
(b) Cora and Andrew.
(c) Andrew and Julie.
(d) Ellicott and Cora.
11. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
12. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) Karen's bedroom.
(b) The living room of the school.
(c) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
(d) The kitchen at the school.
13. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge McCutcheoun.
(b) Judge Waters.
(c) Judge Alcott.
(d) Judge Thomas.
14. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(b) Easter throws at Mossie.
(c) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(d) Whalen throws at Easter.
15. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(c) Percy Shelley.
(d) Jane Austen.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
2. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
3. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
4. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
5. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)