|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place a month later.
(b) Act II takes place the next day.
(c) Act II takes place three days later.
(d) Act II takes place a week later.
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Every few months.
(c) Every six months.
5. Who is Sol Fowler?
(a) A businessman.
(b) An attorney.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A banker.
6. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(b) Pepsin drops.
(c) A piece of fudge.
(d) A mint.
7. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
8. How long was Horace gone?
(a) Seven months.
(b) Three months.
(c) A year.
(d) Five months.
9. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
10. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) Hedda Gabler.
(c) Her highness.
(d) Greta Garbo.
11. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Julie and Ellicott.
(b) Andrew and Julie.
(c) Cora and Andrew.
(d) Ellicott and Cora.
12. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
(a) The Polish.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The English.
13. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Callom, Ohio.
(b) Augusta, Georgia.
(c) South Bend, Indiana.
(d) Independence, Missouri.
14. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Whalen and Firsth.
(b) Ellicott and Andrew.
(c) Andrew and Firth.
(d) Cora and Julie.
15. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
(a) Mary was studying for another class.
(b) Mary took a walk.
(c) Mary was sick.
(d) Mary overslept.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
2. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
3. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
4. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
5. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)