|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Brendan.
(b) Judge Reeves.
(c) Judge Potter.
(d) Judge St. John.
2. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) Get out.
(b) For all the days to come.
(c) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(d) Your animals weren't touched.
4. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) Greta Garbo.
(c) Hedda Gabler.
(d) Her highness.
5. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
6. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two days.
(d) A week.
7. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(d) Only one.
8. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(c) Firth's daughter.
9. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
10. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Ellicott and Andrew.
(b) Whalen and Firsth.
(c) Andrew and Firth.
(d) Cora and Julie.
11. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Ceramic elephant.
(b) Clay horse.
(c) Cup of tea.
(d) Chocolate cake.
12. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(b) Miss Wright.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
13. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place three days later.
(b) Act II takes place a week later.
(c) Act II takes place a month later.
(d) Act II takes place the next day.
14. Where is Dr. Sloan in Act II of "The Little Foxes" ?
(a) At the Ballongs.
(b) In his office.
(c) No one can find him.
(d) On vacation on Jekyll Island.
15. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
2. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
3. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
4. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
5. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)