|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
(b) Joe Horns.
2. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Easter throws at Mossie.
(b) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(c) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(d) Whalen throws at Easter.
3. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilden.
4. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
(a) Strike office.
(b) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(c) Rodman living room.
(d) Rodman kitchen.
5. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(c) Firth's daughter.
6. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Hedda Gabler.
(b) Greta Garbo.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) Her highness.
7. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Clay horse.
(b) Cup of tea.
(c) Ceramic elephant.
(d) Chocolate cake.
8. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
(a) She is their sister.
(b) She is their cousin.
(c) She is Ben's spouse.
(d) She is their niece.
9. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Cracks his knuckles.
(b) Plays with knives.
(c) Chews gum.
10. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) South Bend, Indiana.
(b) Augusta, Georgia.
(c) Independence, Missouri.
(d) Callom, Ohio.
11. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
(a) Milk and fruit.
(b) Chocolate cake.
(c) A glass of wine.
12. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A shot.
(c) A cry.
(d) A telephone.
13. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
14. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
15. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
2. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
3. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
4. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
5. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)