|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(b) Ten cans.
(c) A case.
(d) Five dollars worth.
3. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
4. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge St. John.
(b) Judge Brendan.
(c) Judge Reeves.
(d) Judge Potter.
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(c) Only one.
6. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
7. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Hedda Gabler.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) Greta Garbo.
(d) Her highness.
8. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(a) Tom Firth.
(d) Old Mrs. Hicks.
9. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilden.
10. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Miriam Munn.
(d) Mrs. Wells.
11. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
(a) Cakes and milk.
(b) Cookies and elderberry wine.
(c) Tea and scones.
(d) Coffee and pie.
12. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
13. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
14. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
15. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
(b) No one but himself.
(c) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(d) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
3. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
4. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
5. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)