|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
2. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(b) Plays with knives.
(c) Chews gum.
(d) Cracks his knuckles.
3. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. in "The Little Foxes," who mentions how "Southern aristocrats have kept together"?
6. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
7. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
8. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(c) Percy Shelley.
(d) Jane Austen.
9. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Lenox Hill.
(b) Johns Hopkins.
(c) Mayo Clinic.
10. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
11. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
12. How long was Horace gone?
(a) Seven months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Three months.
(d) A year.
13. What does Birdie want with the profits that her husband talks about?
(a) To have Lionnet back the way it was.
(b) A new home.
(c) To travel.
(d) A new piano.
14. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(b) Easter and Mossie.
15. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Potter.
(b) Judge Reeves.
(c) Judge St. John.
(d) Judge Brendan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
2. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
3. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
4. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
5. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)