|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
2. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
3. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(d) New York.
4. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(b) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
(c) No one but himself.
(d) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
5. Who is Sol Fowler?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An attorney.
(c) A businessman.
(d) A banker.
6. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Not being in love with him
(b) Cheating with Whalen.
(c) Cheating with Ellicott.
(d) Stealing his money.
7. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
8. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(b) The strike office.
(c) Rodman living room.
(d) Rodman kitchen.
9. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
(a) The Polish.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The English.
10. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
(b) Because he doesn't love her.
(c) Because he's more upset about losing money.
(d) Because he's lost his town.
11. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place the next day.
(b) Act II takes place a month later.
(c) Act II takes place three days later.
(d) Act II takes place a week later.
12. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(b) Get out.
(c) For all the days to come.
(d) Your animals weren't touched.
13. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(b) A piece of fudge.
(c) Pepsin drops.
(d) A mint.
14. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge McCutcheoun.
(b) Judge Alcott.
(c) Judge Thomas.
(d) Judge Waters.
15. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(d) Firth's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
2. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
3. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
4. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
5. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)