|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Whalen and Firsth.
(b) Cora and Julie.
(c) Andrew and Firth.
(d) Ellicott and Andrew.
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The Giddens living room.
(b) The Hubbard living room.
(c) The town square.
(d) The bank.
5. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
6. Approximately how old is Addie?
7. in "The Little Foxes," who mentions how "Southern aristocrats have kept together"?
8. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(b) Firth's daughter.
9. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(b) Old Mrs. Hicks.
(c) Tom Firth.
10. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
11. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to hurt her.
(b) By promising to be her best friend.
(c) By promising to give her money.
(d) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
12. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
13. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
14. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
15. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
(a) She doesn't eat breakfast.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
2. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
3. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
4. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
5. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)