|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilden.
2. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
3. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
4. in "The Little Foxes," who mentions how "Southern aristocrats have kept together"?
5. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
6. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(b) Old Mrs. Hicks.
(c) Tom Firth.
7. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
8. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her uncle.
(b) He's her cousin.
(c) He was once her stepfather.
(d) He is no relation to Mary.
9. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
10. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(b) A student.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
11. Who is Agatha?
(a) The Tilford's maid.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) One of the students.
(d) Martha's aunt.
12. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(b) Easter throws at Mossie.
(c) Whalen throws at Easter.
(d) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
13. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
14. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A shot.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A cry.
(d) A knock on the door.
15. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Plays with knives.
(b) Chews gum.
(d) Cracks his knuckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Sloan in Act II of "The Little Foxes" ?
2. Approximately how old is Addie?
3. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
4. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
5. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)