|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(b) For all the days to come.
(c) Your animals weren't touched.
(d) Get out.
2. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Chocolate cake.
(b) Clay horse.
(c) Cup of tea.
(d) Ceramic elephant.
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Cherry strudel.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Butterscotch pudding.
5. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
6. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
(b) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(c) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
7. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(c) New York.
8. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
9. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
10. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she's ready to die.
(b) That she wants the school to open again.
(c) That she was wrong.
(d) That she's going away.
11. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
(a) Selling his home.
(b) Regina moving to Chicago.
(c) Leo and Alexandra marrying.
(d) Investing in the new business.
12. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(b) Near the piano.
(c) Left drawer of her desk.
(d) In the drawer of her night table.
13. Who is Sol Fowler?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A banker.
(c) A businessman.
(d) A doctor.
14. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Mrs. Wells.
(d) Miriam Munn.
15. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) Milk and fruit.
(d) Chocolate cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
3. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
4. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
5. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)