|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
(a) She is their sister.
(b) She is their niece.
(c) She is their cousin.
(d) She is Ben's spouse.
2. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A cry.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A shot.
(d) A knock on the door.
4. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(b) In the drawer of her night table.
(c) Left drawer of her desk.
(d) Near the piano.
5. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
(c) Joe Horns.
6. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Potter.
(b) Judge Brendan.
(c) Judge Reeves.
(d) Judge St. John.
7. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Andrew and Firth.
(b) Ellicott and Andrew.
(c) Whalen and Firsth.
(d) Cora and Julie.
8. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
(a) The living room.
(b) She doesn't eat breakfast.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Her bedroom.
9. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
10. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
11. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
12. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) For all the days to come.
(b) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(c) Get out.
(d) Your animals weren't touched.
13. Approximately how old is Julie?
14. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
15. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she is a witch.
(b) To stop staring.
(c) That she has eight fingers.
(d) Not to ever come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
3. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
4. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
5. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)