Mid-Book Test (up to Watch on the Rhine, Act 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
a) He's her cousin.
b) He's her uncle.
c) He is no relation to Mary.
d) He was once her stepfather.
2. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
a) David, from Miss Carter.
b) Teck, from a bill collector.
c) Anise, from a male friend.
d) Marthe, from her mother.
3. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
4. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
d) Gin rummy.
5. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
This section contains 486 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)