|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she refuses to marry him.
(b) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(c) When she says good-bye.
(d) When she greets him.
3. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) The kitchen at the school.
(b) The living room of the school.
(c) Karen's bedroom.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
4. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
5. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
6. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
7. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
8. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
9. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
10. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
(a) Cakes and milk.
(b) Tea and scones.
(c) Coffee and pie.
(d) Cookies and elderberry wine.
11. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
(d) Joe Horns.
12. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
13. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) In the drawer of her night table.
(b) Near the piano.
(c) Left drawer of her desk.
(d) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
14. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
15. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
2. Who is Agatha?
3. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
4. How long was Horace gone?
5. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)