|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(a) New York.
2. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place a month later.
(b) Act II takes place three days later.
(c) Act II takes place the next day.
(d) Act II takes place a week later.
5. What does Birdie want with the profits that her husband talks about?
(a) A new piano.
(b) To have Lionnet back the way it was.
(c) A new home.
(d) To travel.
6. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
7. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Rodman living room.
(b) The strike office.
(c) Rodman kitchen.
(d) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
8. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Cheating with Whalen.
(b) Cheating with Ellicott.
(c) Not being in love with him
(d) Stealing his money.
9. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to give her money.
(b) By promising to be her best friend.
(c) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(d) By threatening to hurt her.
10. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) A piece of fudge.
(b) A mint.
(d) Pepsin drops.
11. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) The kitchen at the school.
(b) Karen's bedroom.
(c) The living room of the school.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
12. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she is a witch.
(b) That she has eight fingers.
(c) Not to ever come back.
(d) To stop staring.
13. About how old is Horace Giddens?
14. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
(a) "Northern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(b) "Southern gentlemen will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(c) "Southern cotton will be the DaVinci of investment."
(d) "Southern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
15. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(b) When she greets him.
(c) When she says good-bye.
(d) When she refuses to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
2. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
3. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
4. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
5. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)