|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she's going away.
(b) That she wants the school to open again.
(c) That she was wrong.
(d) That she's ready to die.
2. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
3. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
4. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cora and Julie.
(b) Ellicott and Andrew.
(c) Whalen and Firsth.
(d) Andrew and Firth.
5. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Cheating with Whalen.
(b) Stealing his money.
(c) Cheating with Ellicott.
(d) Not being in love with him
6. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(d) Firth's daughter.
7. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place a month later.
(b) Act II takes place three days later.
(c) Act II takes place a week later.
(d) Act II takes place the next day.
8. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she refuses to marry him.
(b) When she greets him.
(c) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(d) When she says good-bye.
9. Who is Agatha?
(a) Martha's aunt.
(b) One of the students.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) The Tilford's maid.
10. Approximately how old is Julie?
11. Approximately how old is Addie?
12. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
13. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A cry.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A shot.
14. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Easter throws at Mossie.
(b) Whalen throws at Easter.
(c) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(d) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
15. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
2. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
3. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
4. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
5. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)