|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(b) Five dollars worth.
(c) Ten cans.
(d) A case.
3. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
4. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
5. Approximately how old is Addie?
6. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
7. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
8. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(d) Only one.
9. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
10. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Cherry strudel.
(b) Butterscotch pudding.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Apple pie.
11. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
(a) The English.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Polish.
(d) The Italians.
12. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
13. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Her highness.
(b) Greta Garbo.
(c) Hedda Gabler.
(d) The Duchess.
14. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
15. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) A student.
Short Answer Questions
1. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
2. How long was Horace gone?
3. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
4. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)