|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
(a) Mary was sick.
(b) Mary was studying for another class.
(c) Mary took a walk.
(d) Mary overslept.
2. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) For all the days to come.
(b) Get out.
(c) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(d) Your animals weren't touched.
3. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
4. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
(a) She is Ben's spouse.
(b) She is their niece.
(c) She is their cousin.
(d) She is their sister.
5. Where is Dr. Sloan in Act II of "The Little Foxes" ?
(a) At the Ballongs.
(b) In his office.
(c) No one can find him.
(d) On vacation on Jekyll Island.
6. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
7. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she's ready to die.
(b) That she was wrong.
(c) That she wants the school to open again.
(d) That she's going away.
8. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Brendan.
(b) Judge Reeves.
(c) Judge Potter.
(d) Judge St. John.
9. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(b) A gun.
(c) The body of Mossie.
(d) A bottle of whiskey.
10. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
11. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
12. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
13. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
14. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
15. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
2. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
3. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
4. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
5. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)