|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
(a) Cookies and elderberry wine.
(b) Tea and scones.
(c) Cakes and milk.
(d) Coffee and pie.
2. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
3. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
(a) That she's having an affair.
(b) That he's being arrested.
(c) That Ellicott is in love with Julie.
(d) That she's moving out.
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Ceramic elephant.
(b) Chocolate cake.
(c) Clay horse.
(d) Cup of tea.
6. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The town square.
(b) The Hubbard living room.
(c) The Giddens living room.
(d) The bank.
7. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
8. Who is Sol Fowler?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A businessman.
(c) An attorney.
(d) A banker.
9. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(d) Firth's daughter.
10. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
(a) Hubbard, Giddens and Marshall, Cotton Mill.
(b) Hubbard and Giddens Cotton Mill.
(c) Hubbard Sons and Marshall, Cotton Manufacturers.
(d) Marshall and Hubbard, Cotton Manufacturers.
11. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to be her best friend.
(b) By promising to give her money.
(c) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(d) By threatening to hurt her.
12. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
13. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
14. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) A nap.
(b) Returning to school.
(c) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
(d) Seeing the doctor.
15. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) To stop staring.
(b) That she is a witch.
(c) That she has eight fingers.
(d) Not to ever come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
2. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
3. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
4. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)