|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
2. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
3. About how old is Horace Giddens?
4. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
(a) That he's being arrested.
(b) That she's moving out.
(c) That she's having an affair.
(d) That Ellicott is in love with Julie.
5. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place the next day.
(b) Act II takes place three days later.
(c) Act II takes place a month later.
(d) Act II takes place a week later.
6. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
(a) Investing in the new business.
(b) Selling his home.
(c) Leo and Alexandra marrying.
(d) Regina moving to Chicago.
7. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she was wrong.
(b) That she's ready to die.
(c) That she's going away.
(d) That she wants the school to open again.
8. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
(a) Mary took a walk.
(b) Mary was studying for another class.
(c) Mary was sick.
(d) Mary overslept.
9. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Five dollars worth.
(b) Ten cans.
(c) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(d) A case.
10. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
11. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
12. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(b) Every few months.
(c) Every six months.
(d) Once a year.
13. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Callom, Ohio.
(b) South Bend, Indiana.
(c) Augusta, Georgia.
(d) Independence, Missouri.
14. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
15. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cora and Julie.
(b) Ellicott and Andrew.
(c) Andrew and Firth.
(d) Whalen and Firsth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
2. What did Birdie's mother used to give her elderberry wine for when she was young?
3. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
4. Where is Dr. Sloan in Act II of "The Little Foxes" ?
5. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)