|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Cora and Andrew.
(b) Andrew and Julie.
(c) Julie and Ellicott.
(d) Ellicott and Cora.
2. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
(b) Johns Hopkins.
(c) Mayo Clinic.
(d) Lenox Hill.
4. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The town square.
(b) The Giddens living room.
(c) The bank.
(d) The Hubbard living room.
5. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
(b) Joe Horns.
6. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(b) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(c) Easter throws at Mossie.
(d) Whalen throws at Easter.
7. Who is Agatha?
(a) The Tilford's maid.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) One of the students.
(d) Martha's aunt.
8. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Butterscotch pudding.
(b) Cherry strudel.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Apple pie.
9. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Miriam Munn.
(c) Mrs. Wells.
10. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place the next day.
(b) Act II takes place three days later.
(c) Act II takes place a week later.
(d) Act II takes place a month later.
11. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
12. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(c) Firth's daughter.
13. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
14. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
15. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Ceramic elephant.
(b) Clay horse.
(c) Chocolate cake.
(d) Cup of tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
2. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
3. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
4. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
5. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)