1. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
Mary took a walk.
5. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
6. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
This section contains 3,597 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)