Short Answer Questions Key
1. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
Mary took a walk.
5. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
6. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
This section contains 3,597 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)