|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
(a) $40 a week.
(b) $50 a week.
(c) $30 a week.
(d) $20 a week.
2. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The Giddens living room.
(b) The Hubbard living room.
(c) The town square.
(d) The bank.
3. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) General Jefferson Davis.
(b) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
(c) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
(d) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
4. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
5. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
(a) Both in their 50s.
(b) 60 and 55.
(c) 58 and 60.
(d) 53 and 43.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fanny, who is in California?
2. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
3. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
4. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
5. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)