|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ben send Jake with an envelope of money?
(a) John Bagtry.
(c) Birdie Bagtry.
(d) Clara Bagtry.
2. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
(a) Having a party.
(d) Eating candy.
3. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(c) New York.
4. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
(a) John's mother and grandmother.
(b) Lavinia and Coralee.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) John's aunt and cousin.
5. About how old is Horace Giddens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
2. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
4. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)