|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) General Jefferson Davis.
(b) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
(c) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
(d) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
2. About how old is Horace Giddens?
3. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
(a) David, from Miss Carter.
(b) Teck, from a bill collector.
(c) Marthe, from her mother.
(d) Anise, from a male friend.
4. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
5. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
(b) Mayo Clinic.
(c) Lenox Hill.
(d) Johns Hopkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
2. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
4. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
5. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)