|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
(a) Leo and Alexandra marrying.
(b) Investing in the new business.
(c) Selling his home.
(d) Regina moving to Chicago.
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she was wrong.
(b) That she's ready to die.
(c) That she wants the school to open again.
(d) That she's going away.
3. Who complains of the whole house being damp in Act II of "The Autumn Garden"?
(b) Mrs. Ellis.
4. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(b) No one but himself.
(c) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(d) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
5. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
(c) Dr. Reeves.
(d) Dr. Summers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
3. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
4. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
5. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)