|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(d) Easter and Mossie.
2. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
(a) Mary took a walk.
(b) Mary was studying for another class.
(c) Mary overslept.
(d) Mary was sick.
3. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
(b) Gin rummy.
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Cherry strudel.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Butterscotch pudding.
5. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
(a) She is Ben's spouse.
(b) She is their niece.
(c) She is their sister.
(d) She is their cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Teck agree to accept from Kurt?
2. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
3. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
4. What name does Sara make a flight reservation for?
5. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)