|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
(a) In Horace's safety deposit box.
(b) In Horace's bank office.
(c) In Alexandra's desk.
(d) In Birdie's desk.
2. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
3. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 4:30 p.m.
4. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
(a) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor ws in Europe.
(b) Griggs was in Europe; Taylor in the Pacific.
(c) Griggs was stateside; Taylor was in Europe.
(d) Griggs was in the Pacific; Taylor was stateside.
5. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
(a) Late evening.
(b) When she first awakens.
(c) Right before she goes to sleep.
(d) In the middle of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
2. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
3. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
4. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
5. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)