|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(b) Miss Wright.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
3. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
(c) Dr. Summers.
(d) Dr. Reeves.
4. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
5. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
(a) Lord & Taylor.
(b) Marshall Field's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
2. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
3. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
4. In Act I of "The Autumn Garden," it is established that General Griggs was in the war in one location while Robert Taylor fought elsewhere. What are these locations?
5. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)