|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(c) New York.
2. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The bank.
(b) The Hubbard living room.
(c) The town square.
(d) The Giddens living room.
3. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
4. What was Teck's vocation once?
5. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
(b) Joe Horns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
2. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
4. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
5. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)