|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Autumn Garden," who comments about a "juke-box song called Constance"?
2. How old is David Farrelly?
3. What did Birdie's mother used to give her elderberry wine for when she was young?
(a) A cold.
(b) Stomach cramps.
4. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
(a) 58 and 60.
(b) 60 and 55.
(c) Both in their 50s.
(d) 53 and 43.
5. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(a) The body of Mossie.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
2. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
4. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)