|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
2. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The Giddens living room.
(b) The town square.
(c) The bank.
(d) The Hubbard living room.
3. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
(a) The English.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Polish.
4. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her niece, Birdie.
(b) Her friend, Jenny.
(c) Sara's husband.
(d) Her sister, Agatha.
5. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
2. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
3. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)