|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Percy Shelley.
(d) Jane Austen.
2. Who is told that she can skip church in "The Autumn Garden"?
3. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
4. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
5. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(a) Leaves the room.
(b) Covers her ears.
(c) Begins singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is singing in "Another Part of the Forest" when Act III begins?
2. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
3. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
4. How many married couples make up the guests at the Tuckerman house?
5. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)