|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Independence, Missouri.
(b) Augusta, Georgia.
(c) Callom, Ohio.
(d) South Bend, Indiana.
2. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
3. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
(a) 60 and 55.
(b) 58 and 60.
(c) 53 and 43.
(d) Both in their 50s.
4. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her friend, Jenny.
(b) Her niece, Birdie.
(c) Sara's husband.
(d) Her sister, Agatha.
5. When Ben Hubbard first appears in Act I of "Another Part of the Forest," who is behind him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
2. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
3. From whom did Teck obtain his list of 63 names of people wanted by the Fascists?
4. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
5. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)