|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
3. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
(a) Lieutenant Grover T. James.
(b) General Jefferson Davis.
(c) Colonel Sam H. Blevins.
(d) Captain Virgil E. McMullen.
4. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Only one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
2. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
3. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
4. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
5. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)