|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
2. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
(a) In Horace's safety deposit box.
(b) In Horace's bank office.
(c) In Alexandra's desk.
(d) In Birdie's desk.
3. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
(a) Grand Central Station at 11:30.
(b) Lehigh Valley Station at 12:00.
(c) Georgetown Station at 11:50.
(d) Union Station at 12:10.
4. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
5. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) Near the piano.
(b) Left drawer of her desk.
(c) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(d) In the drawer of her night table.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
2. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
3. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
4. According to Fanny, who is in California?
5. Who does Nick claim is trying to be genteel?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)