|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Marcus get for a little bag of salt during the war?
2. How old are General Griggs and his wife?
(a) 60 and 55.
(b) 58 and 60.
(c) 53 and 43.
(d) Both in their 50s.
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she wants the school to open again.
(b) That she's going away.
(c) That she's ready to die.
(d) That she was wrong.
4. Approximately how old is Addie?
5. What did Birdie's mother used to give her elderberry wine for when she was young?
(a) Stomach cramps.
(b) A cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
2. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
3. Who is Miss Sincee?
4. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
5. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)