|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Garden, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Agatha?
(a) One of the students.
(b) Martha's aunt.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) The Tilford's maid.
2. What does Birdie want with the profits that her husband talks about?
(a) To travel.
(b) To have Lionnet back the way it was.
(c) A new home.
(d) A new piano.
3. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Every few months.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Every six months.
4. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The bank.
(b) The town square.
(c) The Giddens living room.
(d) The Hubbard living room.
5. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
2. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
3. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
4. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
5. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)