|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
(a) Her mouth.
2. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
(a) $30 a week.
(b) $20 a week.
(c) $40 a week.
(d) $50 a week.
3. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
4. in "The Little Foxes," who mentions how "Southern aristocrats have kept together"?
5. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) He has no plans yet.
(b) To play poker at the Embassy.
(c) To meet with Nazi officials.
(d) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
2. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
3. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
4. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
5. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)