|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(a) Mrs. Wells.
(b) Miriam Munn.
2. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
3. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
4. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
(a) Joe Horns.
5. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
2. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
3. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
4. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
5. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)