|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
2. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(b) Firth's daughter.
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. What did David give to Marthe?
(a) A sapphire bracelet.
(b) A ruby ring.
(c) A cameo.
(d) A diamond necklace.
5. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he's lost his town.
(b) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
(c) Because he's more upset about losing money.
(d) Because he doesn't love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
2. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
3. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
4. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
5. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)