|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sara arrange for a flight to?
(b) El Paso.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New Orleans.
2. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(b) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
3. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) For all the days to come.
(b) Your animals weren't touched.
(c) Get out.
(d) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Cherry strudel.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Butterscotch pudding.
5. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) A nap.
(b) Returning to school.
(c) Seeing the doctor.
(d) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
2. Approximately how old is Julie?
3. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
4. Who is Agatha?
5. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)