|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The Hubbard living room.
(b) The Giddens living room.
(c) The bank.
(d) The town square.
2. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
(a) Leo and Alexandra marrying.
(b) Selling his home.
(c) Regina moving to Chicago.
(d) Investing in the new business.
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(b) Easter and Mossie.
5. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(a) Mr. Hubbard.
(b) Mr. Oscar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
2. Whose portrait is hanging in the living room of the Farrelly home?
3. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
4. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
5. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)