|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(b) New York.
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she's going away.
(b) That she's ready to die.
(c) That she wants the school to open again.
(d) That she was wrong.
3. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
4. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
(a) Free Radio.
(b) Fascist-free Radio.
(c) Radio European.
(d) Anti-Fascist Underground Radio.
5. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
2. What does Sara call a very French thing that Anise does?
3. What rank did Isham hold in the military?
4. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
5. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)