|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(b) When she refuses to marry him.
(c) When she says good-bye.
(d) When she greets him.
3. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Her sister, Agatha.
(b) Her niece, Birdie.
(c) Sara's husband.
(d) Her friend, Jenny.
4. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
5. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her cousin.
(b) He is no relation to Mary.
(c) He's her uncle.
(d) He was once her stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
2. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
3. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
4. When was the main part of the Hubbard house in "Another Part of the Forest" built?
5. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)