|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Only one.
2. How long was Horace gone?
(a) Five months.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Three months.
(d) A year.
3. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) In the drawer of her night table.
(b) Left drawer of her desk.
(c) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(d) Near the piano.
4. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
5. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) A student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
2. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
3. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
4. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
5. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)