|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurette call Oscar?
(b) Mr. Oscar.
(d) Mr. Hubbard.
2. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
3. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
4. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
(a) Lord & Taylor.
(b) Marshall Field's.
5. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Independence, Missouri.
(b) South Bend, Indiana.
(c) Callom, Ohio.
(d) Augusta, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
3. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
4. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
5. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)