|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) For all the days to come.
(b) Your animals weren't touched.
(c) Get out.
(d) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
2. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) A mint.
(b) A piece of fudge.
(c) Pepsin drops.
4. Who is Agatha?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) One of the students.
(c) The Tilford's maid.
(d) Martha's aunt.
5. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
(a) Right before she goes to sleep.
(b) Late evening.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) When she first awakens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
2. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
3. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
4. How many new dresses has Regina purchased in Act of "Another Part of the Forest"?
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)