|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in "The Little Foxes," who mentions how "Southern aristocrats have kept together"?
2. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
(a) A small town in the South.
(b) A large city in New England.
(c) A large city in the South.
(d) A small town in the Midwest.
3. Who has told Horace not to drink much coffee?
(a) Dr. Reeves.
(d) Dr. Summers.
4. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
5. What does Marcus think is a very comic idea?
(a) Ben and Birdie Bagtry.
(b) Oscar and Birdie Bagtry.
(c) John and Regina.
(d) Oscar and Laurette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two mummies that Regina refers to?
2. Approximately how old is Julie?
3. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
4. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
5. What was Teck's vocation once?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)