|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) For all the days to come.
(b) Get out.
(c) Your animals weren't touched.
(d) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
2. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Alcott.
(b) Judge McCutcheoun.
(c) Judge Thomas.
(d) Judge Waters.
4. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 10 miles
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
5. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
2. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
3. What does Kurt confess to?
4. What name was on the passes that Marcus used to show that he wasn't near the massacre in 1864?
5. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)