|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A shot.
(b) A cry.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A telephone.
2. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
4. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Five dollars worth.
(b) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(c) Ten cans.
(d) A case.
5. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) A gun.
(c) The body of Mossie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
2. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
3. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
4. What does Sara call a very French thing that Anise does?
5. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)