|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
2. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she says good-bye.
(b) When she refuses to marry him.
(c) When she greets him.
(d) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
4. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(b) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
(c) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(d) No one but himself.
5. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Johns Hopkins.
(c) Lenox Hill.
(d) Mayo Clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
2. How long was Horace gone?
3. About how old is Horace Giddens?
4. What does Kurt confess to?
5. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)