|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(d) New York.
2. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(b) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(c) No one but himself.
(d) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
3. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
(a) A glass of wine.
(c) Milk and fruit.
(d) Chocolate cake.
4. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Cheating with Ellicott.
(b) Cheating with Whalen.
(c) Stealing his money.
(d) Not being in love with him
5. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Rodman kitchen.
(b) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(c) Rodman living room.
(d) The strike office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
2. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
3. What drink is being consumed at the beginning of Act II in "Another Part of the Forest"?
4. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
5. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)