|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
(a) Cakes and milk.
(b) Cookies and elderberry wine.
(c) Coffee and pie.
(d) Tea and scones.
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Miss Wright.
3. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
4. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
5. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
(a) Hubbard Sons and Marshall, Cotton Manufacturers.
(b) Hubbard and Giddens Cotton Mill.
(c) Marshall and Hubbard, Cotton Manufacturers.
(d) Hubbard, Giddens and Marshall, Cotton Mill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sol Fowler?
2. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What does Birdie want with the profits that her husband talks about?
4. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)