|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lavinia think that her daughter looks like when she doesn't frown?
(b) Lavinia's mother.
(c) Marcus's mother.
(d) Lavinia's grandmother.
2. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Every few months.
(b) Once a year.
(d) Every six months.
3. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Andrew and Julie.
(b) Julie and Ellicott.
(c) Cora and Andrew.
(d) Ellicott and Cora.
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Who is Agatha?
(a) The Tilford's maid.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) One of the students.
(d) Martha's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
2. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
3. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
4. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
5. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)