|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Another Part of the Forest, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
(a) In Alexandra's desk.
(b) In Horace's bank office.
(c) In Horace's safety deposit box.
(d) In Birdie's desk.
2. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
(a) Lehigh Valley Station at 12:00.
(b) Union Station at 12:10.
(c) Grand Central Station at 11:30.
(d) Georgetown Station at 11:50.
3. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Easter throws at Mossie.
(b) Whalen throws at Easter.
(c) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(d) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
4. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
5. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Act II takes place three days later.
(b) Act II takes place a week later.
(c) Act II takes place the next day.
(d) Act II takes place a month later.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
2. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
3. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
4. What is Ben's weekly salary from his father?
5. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)