|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) Pepsin drops.
(c) A mint.
(d) A piece of fudge.
2. Who is Agatha?
(a) The grandmother.
(b) One of the students.
(c) The Tilford's maid.
(d) Martha's aunt.
3. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
4. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
5. What does Fanny plan on she and Kurt playing for Babette's birthday party?
(a) Beethoven's "Ode to Joy."
(b) "The Clock Symphony."
(c) Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.".
(d) A Chopin Nocturne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
2. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
3. Approximately how old is Julie?
4. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
5. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)