|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
(a) Right before she goes to sleep.
(b) In the middle of the night.
(c) Late evening.
(d) When she first awakens.
2. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
3. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
4. According to Fanny, who is in California?
(a) Sara's husband.
(b) Her friend, Jenny.
(c) Her niece, Birdie.
(d) Her sister, Agatha.
5. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
2. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
3. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
4. What does Sara call a very French thing that Anise does?
5. From whom did Teck obtain his list of 63 names of people wanted by the Fascists?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)