|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
(a) "Southern gentlemen will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(b) "Southern cotton will be the DaVinci of investment."
(c) "Southern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(d) "Northern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
2. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
3. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Easter throws at Mossie.
(b) Whalen throws at Easter.
(c) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(d) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
4. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) A mint.
(c) A piece of fudge.
(d) Pepsin drops.
5. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
2. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
4. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
5. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)