|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
(a) Gin rummy.
2. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
3. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
4. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(c) Only one.
5. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
2. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
3. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
4. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
5. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)