|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) Pepsin drops.
(b) A mint.
(c) A piece of fudge.
2. Where does Fanny keep household cash?
(a) With Anise.
(b) In her sitting room safe.
(c) In the bank.
(d) In the drawing room safe.
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(d) Easter and Mossie.
4. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
(a) That she's moving out.
(b) That he's being arrested.
(c) That Ellicott is in love with Julie.
(d) That she's having an affair.
5. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
(a) Tea and scones.
(b) Cakes and milk.
(c) Cookies and elderberry wine.
(d) Coffee and pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Horace wait before telling Regina that Leo took the bonds?
2. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
3. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
4. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
5. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)