|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Miss Wright.
2. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) She doesn't eat breakfast.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The living room.
3. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilden.
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Cherry strudel.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Butterscotch pudding.
5. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Mrs. Wells.
(c) Miriam Munn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David Farrelly?
2. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
3. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
4. Anise recalls when Fanny went into labor with Sara. What was Fanny doing when labor started?
5. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)