|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(a) Covers her ears.
(b) Leaves the room.
(c) Begins singing.
3. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cora and Julie.
(b) Whalen and Firsth.
(c) Ellicott and Andrew.
(d) Andrew and Firth.
4. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
5. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
3. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
4. What game does Fanny enjoy playing with Teck?
5. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)