|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how old is Addie?
2. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) For all the days to come.
(b) Get out.
(c) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(d) Your animals weren't touched.
3. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
4. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
5. What is the name of the outlaw radio station in Europe in "Watch on the Rhine"?
(a) Fascist-free Radio.
(b) Anti-Fascist Underground Radio.
(c) Free Radio.
(d) Radio European.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
2. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
3. What is the name of the company that the Hubbard siblings want to invest in?
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
5. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)