|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
2. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) Near the piano.
(b) In the drawer of her night table.
(c) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(d) Left drawer of her desk.
3. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Ellicott and Andrew.
(b) Cora and Julie.
(c) Andrew and Firth.
(d) Whalen and Firsth.
4. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
(a) Rodman living room.
(b) Rodman kitchen.
(c) Strike office.
(d) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
5. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Callom, Ohio.
(b) Independence, Missouri.
(c) South Bend, Indiana.
(d) Augusta, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
2. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
3. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
4. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
5. Who tells Regina that Horace has clipped her wings?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)