|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He is no relation to Mary.
(b) He was once her stepfather.
(c) He's her uncle.
(d) He's her cousin.
2. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The bank.
(b) The Hubbard living room.
(c) The town square.
(d) The Giddens living room.
3. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Miss Wright.
4. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
5. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Chews gum.
(c) Plays with knives.
(d) Cracks his knuckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
3. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
4. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
5. In "The Little Foxes" who received a night letter and from whom?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)