|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(a) Old Mrs. Hicks.
(d) Tom Firth.
2. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
(a) That she's having an affair.
(b) That she's moving out.
(c) That Ellicott is in love with Julie.
(d) That he's being arrested.
3. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Cheating with Ellicott.
(b) Stealing his money.
(c) Not being in love with him
(d) Cheating with Whalen.
4. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who claims to have "always been lucky"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
2. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
3. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
4. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
5. What was Teck's vocation once?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)