|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
2. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Cherry strudel.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Butterscotch pudding.
(d) Fudge cake.
3. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The Hubbard living room.
(b) The town square.
(c) The bank.
(d) The Giddens living room.
4. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(a) Had his throat cut.
(b) Went into politics.
(c) Successfully settled a strike.
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fanny, who is in California?
2. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
3. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
4. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
5. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)