|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
(a) 10 miles
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
2. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Callom, Ohio.
(b) Augusta, Georgia.
(c) South Bend, Indiana.
(d) Independence, Missouri.
3. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(a) A student.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
4. Who is Agatha?
(a) The Tilford's maid.
(b) One of the students.
(c) Martha's aunt.
(d) The grandmother.
5. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
2. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says that "all Fascists are not of one mind, one stripe"?
3. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
4. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
5. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)