|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Addie bring for Birdie, Horace, and Alexandra to snack on in Act III?
(a) Tea and scones.
(b) Cookies and elderberry wine.
(c) Coffee and pie.
(d) Cakes and milk.
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Miss Wright.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
3. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
4. What was Teck's vocation once?
5. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(a) Covers her ears.
(c) Leaves the room.
(d) Begins singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Sara and her family be arriving, and what is the expected time?
2. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
3. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
4. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
5. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)