|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
3. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(b) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
4. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Percy Shelley.
(d) Jane Austen.
5. How much money has Horace set aside for Addie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how is the Farrelly country house from Washington, D.C.?
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
4. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
5. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)