|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
(a) Marshall Field's.
(b) Lord & Taylor.
2. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
3. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Butterscotch pudding.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Cherry strudel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
2. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
3. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. What time of day does Sara confess to not liking?
5. How much money does Kurt have in his briefcase?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)