|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
(a) In Horace's bank office.
(b) In Birdie's desk.
(c) In Horace's safety deposit box.
(d) In Alexandra's desk.
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to be her best friend.
(b) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(c) By promising to give her money.
(d) By threatening to hurt her.
3. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
(c) Joe Horns.
4. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) To stop staring.
(b) That she has eight fingers.
(c) Not to ever come back.
(d) That she is a witch.
5. According to Teck, what is the name of the man who the Nazi's are looking for?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
2. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
3. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. Which of the characters in "Watch on the Rhine" is the reader told is 63 years old?
5. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)