|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilden.
2. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
(a) Rodman kitchen.
(b) Strike office.
(c) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(d) Rodman living room.
3. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
(a) The bank.
(b) The Hubbard living room.
(c) The town square.
(d) The Giddens living room.
4. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Chews gum.
(b) Cracks his knuckles.
(c) Plays with knives.
5. Where is Dr. Sloan in Act II of "The Little Foxes" ?
(a) On vacation on Jekyll Island.
(b) No one can find him.
(c) At the Ballongs.
(d) In his office.
Short Answer Questions
1. in "Watch on the Rhine," who claims that his "soul doesn't have to be so nice and clean"?
2. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
3. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
4. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
5. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)