|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(b) A student.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
2. Where does Sara arrange for a flight to?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) El Paso.
3. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
4. What year did Marthe marry Teck?
5. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Easter throws at Mossie.
(b) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(c) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(d) Whalen throws at Easter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
2. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
3. How old is David Farrelly?
4. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
5. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)