|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
3. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cup of tea.
(b) Chocolate cake.
(c) Ceramic elephant.
(d) Clay horse.
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Cherry strudel.
(c) Butterscotch pudding.
(d) Fudge cake.
5. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
2. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
3. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
4. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
5. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)