|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after World War I did the incident that Kurt refers to of five hundred Germans walking through Madrid streets occur?
2. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(a) Leaves the room.
(b) Begins singing.
(c) Covers her ears.
3. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(b) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(c) Whalen throws at Easter.
(d) Easter throws at Mossie.
4. Who tells Sara to tie the sash of her dress?
5. What was Teck's vocation once?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
2. How much money do the de Brancovis have?
3. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
4. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
5. All three acts of "The Little Foxes" have the same setting. What is it?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)