|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(a) Easter and Mossie.
4. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
5. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Cora and Andrew.
(b) Ellicott and Cora.
(c) Julie and Ellicott.
(d) Andrew and Julie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hasn't had a day of happiness in 22 years?
2. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
3. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
4. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
5. In "Watch on the Rhine," who says, "Man has learned to make man comfortable"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)