|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Julie and Ellicott.
(b) Andrew and Julie.
(c) Cora and Andrew.
(d) Ellicott and Cora.
3. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cora and Julie.
(b) Whalen and Firsth.
(c) Ellicott and Andrew.
(d) Andrew and Firth.
4. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Chocolate cake.
(b) Cup of tea.
(c) Clay horse.
(d) Ceramic elephant.
5. Where is Teck planning to go in the evening?
(a) To ask for a loan from an old friend.
(b) To play poker at the Embassy.
(c) To meet with Nazi officials.
(d) He has no plans yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marthe arrives with dresses. What store do the dresses come from?
2. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
4. According to Fanny, who is in California?
5. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)