|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
2. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Cheating with Ellicott.
(b) Cheating with Whalen.
(c) Not being in love with him
(d) Stealing his money.
3. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she is a witch.
(b) To stop staring.
(c) That she has eight fingers.
(d) Not to ever come back.
4. Who opens the door for Kurt so that Kurt can pull Teck outside?
5. What word does Fanny use in Act III of "Watch on the Rhine" that Kurt questions as an insult?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many languages do the Muller children speak?
2. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
4. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
5. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)