|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Watch on the Rhine, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) Near the piano.
(b) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(c) In the drawer of her night table.
(d) Left drawer of her desk.
2. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Stealing his money.
(b) Cheating with Ellicott.
(c) Not being in love with him
(d) Cheating with Whalen.
3. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
4. According to David, what flies open for Anise?
(a) Her mouth.
5. Who says, "You ain't born in the South unless you're a fool"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sol Fowler?
2. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
3. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
4. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
5. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)