|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
2. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A shot.
(c) A cry.
(d) A telephone.
3. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she is a witch.
(b) Not to ever come back.
(c) To stop staring.
(d) That she has eight fingers.
4. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Clay horse.
(b) Chocolate cake.
(c) Ceramic elephant.
(d) Cup of tea.
5. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
2. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
3. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
4. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
5. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)