|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
2. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(d) Only one.
3. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cora and Julie.
(b) Whalen and Firsth.
(c) Ellicott and Andrew.
(d) Andrew and Firth.
4. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
(a) The living room.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) She doesn't eat breakfast.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He was once her stepfather.
(b) He's her uncle.
(c) He is no relation to Mary.
(d) He's her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
2. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
3. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
4. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Approximately how old is Julie?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)