|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(b) By promising to give her money.
(c) By threatening to hurt her.
(d) By promising to be her best friend.
3. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
4. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(b) Every six months.
(c) Every few months.
(d) Once a year.
5. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
2. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
3. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
4. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
5. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)