|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Her highness.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) Hedda Gabler.
(d) Greta Garbo.
2. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(a) Leaves the room.
(b) Covers her ears.
(d) Begins singing.
3. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Chews gum.
(b) Plays with knives.
(c) Cracks his knuckles.
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Every few months.
(b) Every six months.
(d) Once a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
5. About how old is Horace Giddens?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)