|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
(a) "Southern cotton will be the DaVinci of investment."
(b) "Southern gentlemen will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(c) "Northern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(d) "Southern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
3. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(a) Tom Firth.
(b) Old Mrs. Hicks.
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Butterscotch pudding.
(b) Cherry strudel.
(c) Apple pie.
(d) Fudge cake.
5. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
3. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
4. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
5. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)