|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
(a) In Horace's safety deposit box.
(b) In Birdie's desk.
(c) In Horace's bank office.
(d) In Alexandra's desk.
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A shot.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A cry.
4. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
(a) "Southern cotton will be the DaVinci of investment."
(b) "Southern gentlemen will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(c) "Northern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(d) "Southern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
5. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He was once her stepfather.
(b) He is no relation to Mary.
(c) He's her uncle.
(d) He's her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
2. Approximately how old is Addie?
3. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
4. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
5. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)