|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Horace gone?
(a) Three months.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Five months.
(d) A year.
2. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Cherry strudel.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Butterscotch pudding.
4. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(b) No one but himself.
(c) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(d) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
5. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge McCutcheoun.
(b) Judge Alcott.
(c) Judge Waters.
(d) Judge Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
2. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
3. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
4. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
5. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)