|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
2. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
(a) A large city in the South.
(b) A large city in New England.
(c) A small town in the Midwest.
(d) A small town in the South.
3. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
(b) Lenox Hill.
(c) Johns Hopkins.
(d) Mayo Clinic.
4. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
5. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(d) Easter and Mossie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
2. Where did Horace and Alexandra stop over night?
3. Where does Leo see a piece on an old violin?
4. How old is Old Carter, who dies in Senateville?
5. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)