|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
2. What are the last words spoken in "Days to Come"?
(a) Your animals weren't touched.
(b) For all the days to come.
(c) People say a lot of things they don't mean.
(d) Get out.
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Cherry strudel.
(b) Butterscotch pudding.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Apple pie.
4. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(b) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
(c) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(d) No one but himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
2. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
3. How long was Horace gone?
4. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
5. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)