|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(d) Easter and Mossie.
4. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Miss Wright.
5. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
(b) Because he doesn't love her.
(c) Because he's lost his town.
(d) Because he's more upset about losing money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
2. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
3. How long was Horace gone?
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
5. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)