|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(d) Only one.
2. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Eight years.
3. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
4. About how old is Horace Giddens?
5. Who says, "How could he miss them if he never looks at them?"
(b) Joe Horns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
2. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
3. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
4. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
5. Approximately how old is Addie?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)