|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
2. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(a) Mrs. Wells.
(c) Miriam Munn.
3. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) A gun.
(d) The body of Mossie.
4. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
(a) The Italians.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The English.
(d) The Polish.
5. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
2. in "The Little Foxes," who mentions how "Southern aristocrats have kept together"?
3. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
4. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
5. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)