|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(a) Firth's daughter.
2. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) A case.
(b) Five dollars worth.
(c) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(d) Ten cans.
3. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he's more upset about losing money.
(b) Because he's lost his town.
(c) Because he doesn't love her.
(d) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
4. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(a) Covers her ears.
(c) Leaves the room.
(d) Begins singing.
5. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
2. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
3. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
4. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
5. What's going to happen over Horace's dead body?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)