|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
(b) Chocolate cake.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) Milk and fruit.
2. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
(a) Every six months.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Every few months.
3. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(b) Left drawer of her desk.
(c) Near the piano.
(d) In the drawer of her night table.
4. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilden.
5. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
2. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
3. in "The Little Foxes," who mentions how "Southern aristocrats have kept together"?
4. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
5. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)