|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
2. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
(a) A small town in the South.
(b) A large city in the South.
(c) A small town in the Midwest.
(d) A large city in New England.
3. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Miss Wright.
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she's ready to die.
(b) That she wants the school to open again.
(c) That she's going away.
(d) That she was wrong.
5. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
2. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
4. What does Birdie want with the profits that her husband talks about?
5. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)