|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Cheating with Whalen.
(b) Stealing his money.
(c) Cheating with Ellicott.
(d) Not being in love with him
2. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Her highness.
(b) Greta Garbo.
(c) Hedda Gabler.
(d) The Duchess.
3. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
4. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Act II take place in relation to Act I in "The Little Foxes"?
2. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
3. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
4. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
5. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)