|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Miss Wright.
2. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Independence, Missouri.
(b) Callom, Ohio.
(c) South Bend, Indiana.
(d) Augusta, Georgia.
3. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Percy Shelley.
(b) Jane Austen.
4. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
5. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
3. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
4. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
5. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)