|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Ellicott and Andrew.
(b) Andrew and Firth.
(c) Whalen and Firsth.
(d) Cora and Julie.
2. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge McCutcheoun.
(b) Judge Alcott.
(c) Judge Thomas.
(d) Judge Waters.
3. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
(b) Joe Horns.
4. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
5. About how old is Horace Giddens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
4. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
5. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)