|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(a) Tom Firth.
(c) Old Mrs. Hicks.
2. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Only one.
4. Approximately how old is Julie?
5. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Butterscotch pudding.
(b) Fudge cake.
(c) Apple pie.
(d) Cherry strudel.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
2. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
3. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. According to Leo, how often Horace look in his safety deposit box?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)