|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(c) New York.
3. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(c) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
4. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(b) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
(c) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(d) No one but himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
2. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
3. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
4. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)