|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to hurt her.
(b) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(c) By promising to give her money.
(d) By promising to be her best friend.
3. How long was Horace gone?
(a) A year.
(b) Five months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Seven months.
4. Who does Leo first say opened his uncle's safety deposit box?
(d) Joe Horns.
5. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Independence, Missouri.
(b) Augusta, Georgia.
(c) South Bend, Indiana.
(d) Callom, Ohio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
2. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
3. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
4. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
5. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)