|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Three years.
2. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 7:30 a.m.
4. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
2. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
3. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
4. What does Regina send back at breakfast time?
5. Who is Agatha?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)