|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
2. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Five years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
3. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
4. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Independence, Missouri.
(b) South Bend, Indiana.
(c) Callom, Ohio.
(d) Augusta, Georgia.
5. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Mayo Clinic.
(b) Johns Hopkins.
(d) Lenox Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
2. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
3. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
4. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
5. in "The Little Foxes," who mentions how "Southern aristocrats have kept together"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)