|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Miriam Munn.
(c) Mrs. Wells.
2. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Percy Shelley.
(c) Jane Austen.
3. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Ellicott and Cora.
(b) Cora and Andrew.
(c) Andrew and Julie.
(d) Julie and Ellicott.
4. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
5. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she's ready to die.
(b) That she wants the school to open again.
(c) That she's going away.
(d) That she was wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
3. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
4. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
5. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)