|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to give her money.
(b) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(c) By threatening to hurt her.
(d) By promising to be her best friend.
2. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Miss Wright.
5. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
(a) She is their cousin.
(b) She is Ben's spouse.
(c) She is their sister.
(d) She is their niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
4. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)