|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(b) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
(d) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
2. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
3. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
4. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(a) New York.
5. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
2. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
3. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
4. Approximately how old is Julie?
5. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)