|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A cry.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A shot.
(d) A telephone.
2. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He is no relation to Mary.
(b) He was once her stepfather.
(c) He's her cousin.
(d) He's her uncle.
3. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Lenox Hill.
(b) Mayo Clinic.
(d) Johns Hopkins.
4. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Whalen throws at Easter.
(b) Easter throws at Mossie.
(c) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(d) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
5. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(b) By promising to be her best friend.
(c) By promising to give her money.
(d) By threatening to hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
2. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
4. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
5. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)