|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) Pepsin drops.
(b) A mint.
(c) A piece of fudge.
2. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
(a) A large city in New England.
(b) A small town in the South.
(c) A large city in the South.
(d) A small town in the Midwest.
3. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Mayo Clinic.
(b) Lenox Hill.
(d) Johns Hopkins.
4. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(a) Mrs. Tilden.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
2. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
3. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
4. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
5. Who says, "you're both being very gay with my money"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)