|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she has eight fingers.
(b) To stop staring.
(c) Not to ever come back.
(d) That she is a witch.
2. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
3. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(b) Pepsin drops.
(c) A piece of fudge.
(d) A mint.
4. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
5. Who is the blind man that Wilkie talks of nursing along?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
2. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
3. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
4. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
5. Who advises Andrew to stay away from downtown?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)