|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(b) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
(c) No one but himself.
(d) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
4. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) In the drawer of her night table.
(b) Near the piano.
(c) Left drawer of her desk.
(d) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
5. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Five dollars worth.
(b) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(c) A case.
(d) Ten cans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
2. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
3. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
4. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
5. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)