|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
2. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
3. Approximately how old is Julie?
4. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) She doesn't eat breakfast.
5. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
3. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
4. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
5. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)