|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(b) When she says good-bye.
(c) When she greets him.
(d) When she refuses to marry him.
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to be her best friend.
(b) By promising to give her money.
(c) By threatening to hurt her.
(d) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(b) Begins singing.
(c) Covers her ears.
(d) Leaves the room.
5. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) A nap.
(b) Returning to school.
(c) Seeing the doctor.
(d) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
2. According to Mr. Marshall, Chicago will be at whose feet?
3. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
4. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)