|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
(b) The kitchen at the school.
(c) Karen's bedroom.
(d) The living room of the school.
2. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he's more upset about losing money.
(b) Because he doesn't love her.
(c) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
(d) Because he's lost his town.
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(c) Firth's daughter.
5. Who did Birdie's mother get an autograph from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
2. Who is Agatha?
3. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
5. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)