|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ben alter Henry Frick's saying about investments?
(a) "Northern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(b) "Southern cotton will be the DaVinci of investment."
(c) "Southern gentlemen will be the Rembrandts of investment."
(d) "Southern cotton mills will be the Rembrandts of investment."
2. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
3. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
4. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(b) A student.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
5. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
2. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
3. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
4. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
5. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)