|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
2. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Cora and Andrew.
(b) Ellicott and Cora.
(c) Andrew and Julie.
(d) Julie and Ellicott.
3. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Plays with knives.
(b) Cracks his knuckles.
(c) Chews gum.
4. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) The kitchen at the school.
(b) The living room of the school.
(c) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
(d) Karen's bedroom.
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
2. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
3. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
4. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)