|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
(a) Firth's daughter.
2. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) In the drawer of her night table.
(b) Near the piano.
(c) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(d) Left drawer of her desk.
3. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Rodman living room.
(b) Rodman kitchen.
(c) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(d) The strike office.
4. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Ellicott and Andrew.
(b) Cora and Julie.
(c) Andrew and Firth.
(d) Whalen and Firsth.
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
2. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
3. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)