|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) Left drawer of her desk.
(b) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(c) In the drawer of her night table.
(d) Near the piano.
2. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
3. What does Julie admit to regarding Andrew?
(a) Cheating with Ellicott.
(b) Cheating with Whalen.
(c) Stealing his money.
(d) Not being in love with him
4. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
5. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to be her best friend.
(b) By threatening to hurt her.
(c) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(d) By promising to give her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora reveal to Andrew?
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
3. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
4. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
5. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)