|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who in the play "Days to Come" is the "delicate prince in his ivory tower"?
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
(a) Mayo Clinic.
(b) Lenox Hill.
(d) Johns Hopkins.
5. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Ellicott and Cora.
(b) Cora and Andrew.
(c) Andrew and Julie.
(d) Julie and Ellicott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
2. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
3. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
4. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
5. Who is killed in Act III of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)