|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
2. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
(a) Bottom shelf in the parlor.
(b) In the drawer of her night table.
(c) Left drawer of her desk.
(d) Near the piano.
3. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(c) New York.
4. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
(a) Mary overslept.
(b) Mary was studying for another class.
(c) Mary took a walk.
(d) Mary was sick.
5. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
(a) A small town in the Midwest.
(b) A small town in the South.
(c) A large city in the South.
(d) A large city in New England.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
2. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
3. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
4. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
5. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)