|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(b) A student.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
2. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he doesn't love her.
(b) Because he's more upset about losing money.
(c) Because he's lost his town.
(d) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
3. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
(a) Mary was sick.
(b) Mary overslept.
(c) Mary was studying for another class.
(d) Mary took a walk.
4. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Reeves.
(b) Judge Potter.
(c) Judge Brendan.
(d) Judge St. John.
5. What time is it supposed to be when Act III of "Days to Come" begins?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
2. What nickname does Alexandra go by with members of her family?
3. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
4. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
5. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)