|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
2. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(b) Went into politics.
(c) Had his throat cut.
(d) Successfully settled a strike.
3. What relationship is Regina to Oscar and Ben?
(a) She is their niece.
(b) She is their cousin.
(c) She is their sister.
(d) She is Ben's spouse.
4. According to Andrew, who made him a murderer?
(a) Ellicott, Wilkie, and Easter.
(b) Whalen, Firth, and Julie.
(c) No one but himself.
(d) Himself, Cora, and Ellicott.
5. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) Karen's bedroom.
(b) The kitchen at the school.
(c) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
(d) The living room of the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
2. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
3. Where is the setting for "Little Foxes"?
4. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
5. Where has Cora been having her breakfast for thirty years?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)