|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
(a) Rodman kitchen.
(b) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(c) Rodman living room.
(d) Strike office.
2. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
(a) Went into politics.
(c) Had his throat cut.
(d) Successfully settled a strike.
3. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Thomas.
(b) Judge Waters.
(c) Judge Alcott.
(d) Judge McCutcheoun.
4. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He was once her stepfather.
(b) He's her uncle.
(c) He is no relation to Mary.
(d) He's her cousin.
5. Why isn't Andrew as upset as he might be over losing Julie?
(a) Because he doesn't love her.
(b) Because he's more upset about losing money.
(c) Because he doesn't believe he is losing his wife.
(d) Because he's lost his town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
2. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
3. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
4. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
5. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)