|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Little Foxes, Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(c) New York.
2. Wilkies says that he likes to eat big in the mornings, like who?
(a) The English.
(b) The Italians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Polish.
3. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(a) Covers her ears.
(c) Begins singing.
(d) Leaves the room.
4. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Fudge cake.
(b) Cherry strudel.
(c) Apple pie.
(d) Butterscotch pudding.
5. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cora and Julie.
(b) Andrew and Firth.
(c) Ellicott and Andrew.
(d) Whalen and Firsth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
2. According to Birdie, where is her music album located?
3. What hospital is Horace at in Act I of "The Little Foxes"?
4. Approximately how old is Addie?
5. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)