|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) A nap.
(b) Seeing the doctor.
(c) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
(d) Returning to school.
2. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(c) Mrs. Wells.
(d) Miriam Munn.
4. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
5. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
2. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
3. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
4. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
5. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)