|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
2. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) A nap.
(b) Seeing the doctor.
(c) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
(d) Returning to school.
3. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Five dollars worth.
(b) A case.
(c) Ten cans.
(d) Eight to ten dollars worth.
4. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
5. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
2. Approximately how old is Julie?
3. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
4. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
5. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)