|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to give her money.
(b) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(c) By promising to be her best friend.
(d) By threatening to hurt her.
2. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
3. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(a) Begins singing.
(c) Leaves the room.
(d) Covers her ears.
5. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(a) A gun.
(b) The body of Mossie.
(d) A bottle of whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
2. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
4. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
5. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)