|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Cracks his knuckles.
(b) Chews gum.
(d) Plays with knives.
2. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(c) New York.
4. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
5. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
2. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
3. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
5. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)