|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(d) Only one.
4. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(b) Easter and Mossie.
5. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Percy Shelley.
(d) Jane Austen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
2. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
3. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
4. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
5. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)