|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(d) New York.
2. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
3. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
4. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
5. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
2. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
3. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)