|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Julie and Ellicott.
(b) Ellicott and Cora.
(c) Cora and Andrew.
(d) Andrew and Julie.
2. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) A piece of fudge.
(b) A mint.
(c) Pepsin drops.
3. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
5. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how old is Julie?
2. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
4. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
5. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)