|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
(b) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
2. Who is Agatha?
(a) One of the students.
(b) The Tilford's maid.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) Martha's aunt.
3. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
4. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(c) Miss Wright.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
5. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Plays with knives.
(b) Cracks his knuckles.
(d) Chews gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
2. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
3. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
5. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)