|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
(a) Mary was sick.
(b) Mary overslept.
(c) Mary took a walk.
(d) Mary was studying for another class.
2. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Only one.
3. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(b) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
4. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(b) Old Mrs. Hicks.
(c) Tom Firth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
3. Who is Agatha?
4. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
5. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)