|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
2. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Greta Garbo.
(b) Her highness.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) Hedda Gabler.
3. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Andrew and Julie.
(b) Julie and Ellicott.
(c) Cora and Andrew.
(d) Ellicott and Cora.
4. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Independence, Missouri.
(b) Callom, Ohio.
(c) Augusta, Georgia.
(d) South Bend, Indiana.
5. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Miss Wright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
4. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
5. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)