|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(b) Leaves the room.
(c) Covers her ears.
(d) Begins singing.
2. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
5. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
2. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
3. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
4. Approximately how old is Julie?
5. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)