|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(a) Old Mrs. Hicks.
(b) Tom Firth.
2. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Whalen throws at Easter.
(b) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(c) Easter throws at Mossie.
(d) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) A piece of fudge.
(c) A mint.
(d) Pepsin drops.
5. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
2. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
5. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)