|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
(a) Chews gum.
(b) Cracks his knuckles.
(c) Plays with knives.
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she was wrong.
(b) That she's going away.
(c) That she's ready to die.
(d) That she wants the school to open again.
3. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Whalen and Firsth.
(b) Cora and Julie.
(c) Andrew and Firth.
(d) Ellicott and Andrew.
4. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Ten cans.
(b) Five dollars worth.
(c) Eight to ten dollars worth.
(d) A case.
5. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
2. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
3. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
5. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)