|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
(b) When she refuses to marry him.
(c) When she greets him.
(d) When she says good-bye.
2. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
3. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Jane Austen.
(d) Percy Shelley.
4. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) Pepsin drops.
(b) A mint.
(c) A piece of fudge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
3. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
4. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
5. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)