|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
2. Two people utter the phrase, "and that's where I've got to quit" in the first act of "Days to Come." Who are they?
(a) Ellicott and Cora.
(b) Andrew and Julie.
(c) Cora and Andrew.
(d) Julie and Ellicott.
3. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
(a) Judge Thomas.
(b) Judge Waters.
(c) Judge Alcott.
(d) Judge McCutcheoun.
4. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
5. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(b) Mrs. Tilden.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
2. What does Mossie do in Act I that irritates Easter?
3. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
4. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
5. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)