|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
(b) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(c) Easter throws at Mossie.
(d) Whalen throws at Easter.
2. Who says to Julia, "Oh, some of it's the truth, and some of it isn't"?
3. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
4. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to hurt her.
(b) By promising to be her best friend.
(c) By promising to give her money.
(d) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
5. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Her highness.
(b) Greta Garbo.
(c) Hedda Gabler.
(d) The Duchess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
2. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
4. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
5. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)