|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Cup of tea.
(b) Ceramic elephant.
(c) Clay horse.
(d) Chocolate cake.
2. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(c) A gun.
(d) The body of Mossie.
3. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
(a) Pepsin drops.
(c) A mint.
(d) A piece of fudge.
4. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
(a) Mossie throws at Wilkens.
(b) Whalen throws at Easter.
(c) Easter throws at Mossie.
(d) Wilkens throws at Whalen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
2. What happened to Whalen's friend, Cliff Taylor?
3. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
5. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)