|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(a) Mrs. Wells.
(b) Miriam Munn.
2. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her cousin.
(b) He is no relation to Mary.
(c) He was once her stepfather.
(d) He's her uncle.
3. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilden.
5. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(b) The strike office.
(c) Rodman kitchen.
(d) Rodman living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
2. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
3. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
4. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
5. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)