|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she greets him.
(b) When she refuses to marry him.
(c) When she says good-bye.
(d) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
2. Approximately how old is Julie?
3. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
4. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) Returning to school.
(b) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
(c) Seeing the doctor.
(d) A nap.
5. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
(a) Milk and fruit.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) Chocolate cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
2. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
3. Who is the town's judge in "Days to Come"?
4. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
5. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)