|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Days to Come," where does Scene I of Act II take place?
(a) Rodman living room.
(b) Strike office.
(c) Rodman kitchen.
(d) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
2. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A cry.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A shot.
(d) A knock on the door.
4. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Who will stay at the Rodman house, allegedly for protecting the Rodman family?
(d) Easter and Mossie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
2. What two friends can't come to an agreement in Act I of "Days to Come"?
3. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
4. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
5. Who is Agatha?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)