|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
(a) The strike office.
(b) Rodman kitchen.
(c) Whalen's room at the boarding house.
(d) Rodman living room.
3. What was Whalen supposed to become, according to his mother?
4. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) Karen's bedroom.
(b) The kitchen at the school.
(c) The living room of the school.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
5. Who told Julie that Leo Whalen likes to walk along the river?
(b) Old Mrs. Hicks.
(d) Tom Firth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many model brushes does the Rodman company make?
2. Who is Agatha?
3. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
4. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
5. Where does "Days to Come" take place?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)