|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
2. Who is Agatha?
(a) One of the students.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The Tilford's maid.
(d) Martha's aunt.
3. Who stole the missing food in Act II of "Days to Come"?
4. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. Who says, "Losers never like music"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
2. Where does Act II, Scene II of "Days to Come" take place?
3. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
4. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
5. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)