|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Whalen discover in the alley outside of his office?
(b) The body of Mossie.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) A gun.
2. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Potter.
(b) Judge St. John.
(c) Judge Reeves.
(d) Judge Brendan.
3. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
4. According to Cora, approximately how much canned goods are missing from the family pantry?
(a) Five dollars worth.
(b) Ten cans.
(c) A case.
(d) Eight to ten dollars worth.
5. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Percy Shelley.
(c) Jane Austen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora carry when she first appears in Act I of "Days to Come"?
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
3. How much money was in Firth's savings account until Clyde needed it?
4. What does Cora offer to Ellicott from a small box?
5. Who tells Andrew, "we want this thing finished" in Act II of "Days to Come"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)