|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Days to Come, Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge St. John.
(b) Judge Reeves.
(c) Judge Brendan.
(d) Judge Potter.
2. What is it that Cora wants in Act II of "Days to Come"?
(a) Chocolate cake.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) Milk and fruit.
3. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(a) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
5. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the knife at whom in Act I of "Days to Come"?
2. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
4. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
5. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)