|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
2. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Butterscotch pudding.
(b) Fudge cake.
(c) Apple pie.
(d) Cherry strudel.
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she wants the school to open again.
(b) That she was wrong.
(c) That she's going away.
(d) That she's ready to die.
4. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Reeves.
(b) Judge Brendan.
(c) Judge St. John.
(d) Judge Potter.
5. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
(b) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
2. Who is Agatha?
3. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
4. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)