|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(a) Mrs. Wells.
(d) Miriam Munn.
2. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
3. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) Percy Shelley.
4. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she has eight fingers.
(b) Not to ever come back.
(c) To stop staring.
(d) That she is a witch.
5. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
2. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
4. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
5. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)