|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(b) By promising to be her best friend.
(c) By threatening to hurt her.
(d) By promising to give her money.
2. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
(a) Seeing the doctor.
(b) A nap.
(c) A dose of rhubarb and soda.
(d) Returning to school.
3. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
4. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(b) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
(d) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
5. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Miss Wright.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
2. Who is Agatha?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
4. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
5. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)