|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Only one.
2. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
4. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
5. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she is a witch.
(b) To stop staring.
(c) That she has eight fingers.
(d) Not to ever come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
2. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
3. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
4. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
5. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)