|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Who is Agatha?
(a) One of the students.
(b) The Tilford's maid.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) Martha's aunt.
3. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(b) Miriam Munn.
(c) Mrs. Wells.
5. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
2. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)