|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) The living room of the school.
(b) The kitchen at the school.
(c) Karen's bedroom.
(d) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
2. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Miss Wright.
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. Who is Agatha?
(a) One of the students.
(b) The Tilford's maid.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) Martha's aunt.
5. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
2. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
3. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
4. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
5. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)