|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(a) Leaves the room.
(b) Begins singing.
(c) Covers her ears.
3. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(b) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(c) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
4. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) A student.
5. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
(a) A cry.
(b) A shot.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
2. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
4. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
5. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)