|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to hurt her.
(b) By promising to give her money.
(c) By promising to be her best friend.
(d) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
2. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Hedda Gabler.
(b) Her highness.
(c) Greta Garbo.
(d) The Duchess.
3. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Only one.
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
(a) That she's going away.
(b) That she's ready to die.
(c) That she was wrong.
(d) That she wants the school to open again.
5. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
2. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
4. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
5. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)