|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to hurt her.
(b) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(c) By promising to be her best friend.
(d) By promising to give her money.
3. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Miss Wright.
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
4. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Potter.
(b) Judge Brendan.
(c) Judge St. John.
(d) Judge Reeves.
5. Who is described in Act I of "The Children's Hour" as nervous and high-strung?
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
2. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
4. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
5. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)