|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Agatha?
(a) The Tilford's maid.
(b) Martha's aunt.
(c) The grandmother.
(d) One of the students.
2. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) That she has eight fingers.
(b) That she is a witch.
(c) To stop staring.
(d) Not to ever come back.
3. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Percy Shelley.
(c) Jane Austen.
4. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
5. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Agatha, what's a good remedy for Mary if she's ill?
2. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
4. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
5. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)