|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(a) Mrs. Mortar.
(b) Mrs. Tilden.
2. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He was once her stepfather.
(b) He's her uncle.
(c) He's her cousin.
(d) He is no relation to Mary.
3. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(c) Mrs. Tilford.
(d) A student.
4. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
5. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By promising to be her best friend.
(b) By threatening to hurt her.
(c) By promising to give her money.
(d) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
2. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
4. Who is Agatha?
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)