|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Martha tells the grocery delivery boy that she is a freak, what else does she tell him?
(a) Not to ever come back.
(b) To stop staring.
(c) That she is a witch.
(d) That she has eight fingers.
2. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Three years.
3. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Only one.
4. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
3. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
4. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
5. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)