|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
2. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(d) New York.
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Cherry strudel.
(c) Butterscotch pudding.
(d) Fudge cake.
4. Where does Act III of "The Children's Hour" take place?
(a) Karen's bedroom.
(b) The living room of the school.
(c) Mrs. Tilford's living room.
(d) The kitchen at the school.
5. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
2. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
3. Who is Agatha?
4. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
5. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)