|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
2. What does Karen do in Act III to show that she doesn't want to listen to Martha anymore?
(b) Leaves the room.
(c) Begins singing.
(d) Covers her ears.
3. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
(a) Cherry strudel.
(b) Butterscotch pudding.
(c) Fudge cake.
(d) Apple pie.
4. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
(a) Mary overslept.
(b) Mary took a walk.
(c) Mary was sick.
(d) Mary was studying for another class.
5. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
2. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
3. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
4. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
5. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)