|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(a) Mrs. Wells.
(d) Miriam Munn.
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
(a) When she greets him.
(b) When she refuses to marry him.
(c) When she says good-bye.
(d) When Karen leans over to kiss him.
3. Who does Mrs. Mortar open the front door to?
(a) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) A student.
4. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
5. Who says in "The Children's Hour" Act II, "It's not nice to frighten people by pretending to be sick when you aren't"?
(a) Miss Wright.
(d) Mrs. Tilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
2. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
3. Who speaks of funny noises coming from Karen Wright's room?
4. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
5. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)