|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does it cost Mrs. Tilden to call New York?
2. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
(a) Karen saw the flowers in the neighbor's yard.
(b) Karen saw the flowers in the garbage.
(c) Karen saw the flowers near Conway's cornfield.
(d) Karen saw the flowers in her room.
3. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
(b) New York.
4. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Percy Shelley.
(d) Jane Austen.
5. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
2. Who is Agatha?
3. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
4. What sound is heard a few minutes after Martha's final exit?
5. How long had Karen and Martha worked to save money to buy the farm and start the school?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)