|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lois and Catherine studying frantically in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
2. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He is no relation to Mary.
(b) He's her cousin.
(c) He was once her stepfather.
(d) He's her uncle.
3. Who is Karen and Martha's first visitor in Act III of "The Children's Hour"?
(b) Mrs. Tilford.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
4. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) Hedda Gabler.
(b) Greta Garbo.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) Her highness.
5. How many girls are in the opening scene of "The Children's Hour"?
(a) Only one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states, "When the hawks descend, you've got to feed 'em"?
2. Where does Martha talk of sending her aunt?
3. Who is Agatha?
4. Where has Karen seen the flowers that are in the vase that Mary is holding?
5. Who is the author of the work that Peggy is reading out loud in Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)