|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) Greta Garbo.
(c) Hedda Gabler.
(d) Her highness.
2. How does Mary blackmail Rosalie into saying she saw things she didn't?
(a) By threatening to hurt her.
(b) By promising to be her best friend.
(c) By threatening to say she stole the bracelet.
(d) By promising to give her money.
3. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(b) Mrs. Tilden.
(d) Mrs. Mortar.
4. Who is the judge for the case involving Karen and Martha?
(a) Judge Reeves.
(b) Judge Brendan.
(c) Judge St. John.
(d) Judge Potter.
5. What relation is Mary to Joe Cardin?
(a) He's her uncle.
(b) He was once her stepfather.
(c) He's her cousin.
(d) He is no relation to Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shivers and makes a fire in the fireplace in Act III of "The Children's Hour," perhaps for just for something to do?
2. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
3. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," when does Joe pull away from Karen?
4. Who tells Joe that he must not marry Karen?
5. Where does Joe want to move with Karen and Martha?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)