|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Children's Hour, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have saved Delia Lampert's life in Buffalo?
(b) Mrs. Mortar.
2. Who is the last person that Mrs. Tilford telephones at the end of Scene 1 of Act II?
(a) Mrs. Wells.
(b) Miriam Munn.
3. Who is planning on marrying Joe?
(b) Mrs. Tilden.
(c) Mrs. Mortar.
4. According to Karen, who finally put an "l" in could?
5. Who does Mary demand money from at the end of Act I of "The Children's Hour"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe's nickname for Mrs. Mortar?
2. What is Mary's excuse for being late to elocution?
3. Which student arrives at the Tilden's to stay with Mary in Act II of "The Children's Hour"?
4. In Act III of "The Children's Hour," what does Mrs. Tilford come to tell Karen?
5. What's the usual dessert on Wednesdays at the Tilford home?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)